PDA

View Full Version : Meat slicer

INSman
08-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Anyone have a new or almost new Meat/Cheese slicer that they are not using and dying to get rid of ?? I am looking for something pretty hefty that has some power to it that won't break after one use. Does not need to be a "Commercial/Deli" grade model, but heavy duty for sure.

Her454
08-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Will you be using this alot? If not you can rent them at most of the larger party stores or caterer's. I have 2 regular slicers of my own now but rent the larger ones for the boat bash's where I BBQ 20 or more Tri-Tips at a time.
Just a thought,

INSman
08-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Will you be using this alot? If not you can rent them at most of the larger party stores or caterer's. I have 2 regular slicers of my own now but rent the larger ones for the boat bash's where I BBQ 20 or more Tri-Tips at a time.
Just a thought,
Ahhh, great idea !!! Would be nice to have/own, but this is for a larger single use project.

riverracerx
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
larger single use project
We aren't gonna see you on Americas Most Wanted soon, are we?
Do you need a bunch of trash bags to put the "meat" in too?
You can get the cinder blocks and rope at Home Depot, but when the gasses from the body fill up the trash bags they are going to float to the top. Just make sure you poke a couple of holes in the bags first!

Kachina26
08-01-2006, 03:17 PM
In my best Beavis voice, "Heh heh heh, Blaine wants to cut the cheese"

Ziggy
08-01-2006, 03:40 PM
I knew I saw your truck/boat up my street couple weeks ago ...sitting on the side with flashers on....

ratso
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I once had a job at a meat processing plant. A friend came up to me one day and asked if I still worked at the plant. I told him "No, I got fired a few weeks earlier." He asked why and I told him that they caught me putting my "Johnson" in the meat slicer. With a strange look on his face he asked "What did they do with the meat slicer after THAT?!!" I replied "Oh, they fired her too..." :rolleyes:

RAMROD
08-01-2006, 05:58 PM
I once had a job at a meat processing plant. A friend came up to me one day and asked if I still worked at the plant. I told him "No, I got fired a few weeks earlier." He asked why and I told him that they caught me putting my "Johnson" in the meat slicer. With a strange look on his face he asked "What did they do with the meat slicer after THAT?!!" I replied "Oh, they fired her too..." :rolleyes:
ROTFLMFAO :rollside:

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I just fell out of my chair!!!!!!!!! Ratso that was some funny shiat

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Hey, it was just a joke... :crossx:

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 06:07 PM
LOL....

INSman
08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
f'n thread jackers !! :mad: :220v: :cool:

a catered life
08-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Anyone have a new or almost new Meat/Cheese slicer that they are not using and dying to get rid of ?? I am looking for something pretty hefty that has some power to it that won't break after one use. Does not need to be a "Commercial/Deli" grade model, but heavy duty for sure.
do i smell competition.....first you use my recipes and now you want a slicer :rolleyes: let me guess next your going to want a hot cart. :p just joking i have a commerical none auto one if you want to use it but be careful those blades are sharp as hell :crossx:

INSman
08-01-2006, 08:08 PM
do i smell competition.....first you use my recipes and now you want a slicer :rolleyes: let me guess next your going to want a hot cart. :p just joking i have a commerical none auto one if you want to use it but be careful those blades are sharp as hell :crossx:
I have a wonderful client from the boards (Kroozin) that always hooks me up with some kick ass meat for my annual Lake Powell trip. We are talking Roast Beef, Turkey, Corned Beef, Pastrami, Bacon, etc.. the downside being that he gives me so much in bulk, that I need a slicer to prepare and take with me :220v:
Good problem to have :cool:

a catered life
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
not sure where th. oaks is but your more than welcome to use mine. its commerical grade so it is able to handle a load :p but i'm not sure if my location works for you

Kachina26
08-02-2006, 07:56 AM
I have a wonderful client from the boards (Kroozin) that always hooks me up with some kick ass meat for my annualJust a few letters away from a real disaster there.........

INSman
08-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Just a few letters away from a real disaster there.........
Only someone like you would try to read into this :rolleyes: :cool: