PDA

View Full Version : Full throttle performance and detail

riverbound
08-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Just figured I would give props to Big Doug and Full throttle. I have him clean the boat up for me and just wanted to say that I am very happy witht eh job he does and deserves some recognition.
He drives all the way down to Parker washes my boat and puts in back in storage. I know he cant be making much money for how much time it takes. but I definitely appreciate the customer service.
Big thanks Doug!!!!
And if you are reading this.....you should be receiving the check real soon.

djunkie
08-01-2006, 02:59 PM
And if you are reading this.....you should be receiving the check real soon.
Make sure it isn't one of those rubber ones. :crossx:

riverbound
08-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Make sure it isn't one of those rubber ones. :crossx:
He knows where my boat is and how to get in to the storage...... I dont think he has anyhting to worry about ;)

RJ Nordic
08-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I too have been pleased with Doug's work. Did a great job on detailing my Nordic, in the spring, inside has never been so clean.
I called him the other day to buff out a stripe where a jet skier bailed off and slapped the side of the boat, he completed the job days before he said he would. :rollside:
GREAT customer service. Wish more folks performed like Doug :)

BigDoug
08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Wow, thanks you guys !!! you guys are the best and i really appreciate the kind words cause my wife and i work our tails off out here for you :)
Plus the friendships iv'e made in the course of business is awesome, you can't put a price on that !!!
Thanks............................................ ..............Doug & Richelle :)

INSman
08-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Doug and Richelle are the best !!!
Hey Doug, come by this weekend for some $$ and food & drink !! :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
08-02-2006, 01:54 AM
yes he did mine and did a great job

BigDoug
08-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Blaine, we will try to cruise by some time, we are so busy running it hard here in Havasu. :cry:

atomickitn
08-03-2006, 11:02 AM
great job they do :cool: