PDA

View Full Version : Since it's so dead tonight...

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Let's just say that... a friend of mine was engaged in some fairly rough sexual acts the other night. He claims that after she left, she ended up in the emergency room with a torn cervix and now wants him to pay for it. Is this possible and if so should he pay for it? :squiggle:

Jbb
08-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Brown came.....Brown saw....Brown kicked ass......

centerhill condor
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
if he gave her crabs he wouldn't have to pay. you don't pay a ***** to do you... you pay her to leave.

marty722
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Yes you should pay for it. (not your friend) :) :)

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 05:35 PM
well I guess she is broken for the next month.. hey ratso looks like you guys wont be passing that one around anytime soon :)

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:42 PM
well I guess she is broken for the next month.. hey ratso looks like you guys wont be passing that one around anytime soon :)
lmao... you are probably right. :eek:

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:43 PM
BTW... how the Hell you doin'? :idea:

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 05:43 PM
wants a broken punanny anyways?

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 05:45 PM
you know the late great 2pac said the "revenge is the sweetest thing next to gettin punanny" lets just say I've been real good! hahaha..

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Never heard of that happening. Guess she broken for awhile.
Let's just say that... a friend of mine was engaged in some fairly rough sexual acts the other night. He claims that after she left, she ended up in the emergency room with a torn cervix and now wants him to pay for it. Is this possible and if so should he pay for it? :squiggle:

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:50 PM
you know the late great 2pac said the "revenge is the sweetest thing next to gettin punanny" lets just say I've been real good! hahaha..
I could send you some fiberglass powder. Works real good if you can get to her lingerie drawer and sprinkle some of that in the crotch of her panties... ooh, did I just say that? :rollside: :)

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 05:54 PM
lets just say an "ex" girlfriend and I have gotten real close over the last week or so! See there is no "bro code" anymore between us as we are no longer friends, so as soon as he catches wind of this..well I'll just laugh... Don't bite the hand that feeds ya...

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:55 PM
lets just say an "ex" girlfriend and I have gotten real close over the last week or so! See there is no "bro code" anymore between us as we are no longer friends, so as soon as he catches wind of this..well I'll just laugh... Don't bite the hand that feeds ya...
...not unless you're gonna bite back harder! :crossx:

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 05:58 PM
his"love" and I will be doing all the biting! mmm mmm mm and she is a looker! :rollside:

RAMROD
08-01-2006, 05:59 PM
You guys are vicious!

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 06:00 PM
She doesn't have any insurance? What if he broke his @&%$ off would she pay for that?
Play hard and sometimes you gotta pay the price.....

Devil's Advocate
08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Go back and break his sh*t and see how he does, big cry babies men are... :crossx:

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Dilligaf has a point! tell him to run to the doc, and say his wanker is broken, and then ask her to pay for it.. lets see what she has to say to that

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Go back and break his sh*t and see how he does, big cry babies men are... :crossx:
I have a friend that happened to also... claims it was the most pain he ever felt before. :jawdrop:

Acommanderguy
08-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Ratso was he taking one for the team? if he broke it.. I hope it was worth it to everyone else..hahaha poor guy

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Ratso was he taking one for the team? if he broke it.. I hope it was worth it to everyone else..hahaha poor guy
around here, they're all "team members" ;)

Devil's Advocate
08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
I have a friend that happened to also... claims it was the most pain he ever felt before. :jawdrop:
some of the battle wounds when you're being a mattress warrior.. :crossx:

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:20 PM
some of the battle wounds when you're being a mattress warrior.. :crossx:
mattress warrior... lmao. :D

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 06:20 PM
There was a thread by someone on here about breaking their rod and they were soliciting advice. I have no idea if it was true or not but it was funny

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
There was a thread by someone on here about breaking their rod and they were soliciting advice. I have no idea if it was true or not but it was funny
Don't know about the thread... but it has happened to people.
Come to think of it, that might have been a Tom Brown thread... :idea:

MBlaster
08-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Kinda gives a whole new meaning to a "broken rod".

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Don't know about the thread... but it has happened to people.
Come to think of it, that might have been a Tom Brown thread... :idea:
Nope...not TB. It was a new "member" or one with very few posts. Could it have been TB using another name? I don't think so

ratso
08-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Nope...not TB. It was a new "member" or one with very few posts. Could it have been TB using another name? I don't think so as he would just post under his name
I do vaguely remember that thread... :idea:

MBlaster
08-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Ratso must...oops, I mean his friend must have one helluva crank to rip up some chicks cervex. Her love light is gonna be off for a while.