PDA

View Full Version : I am posting too much on here....

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 07:50 PM
:(
Getting things ready for my ride to Canada :) We have 6 less days than originally planned so we might not make it all the way into Canada but I will enjoty the ride up the coast regardless.
Really looking forward to it :)

Her454
08-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Tom, repeat after me...
Hi my name is Tom and Im a ***boat addict.............
The first step is the hardest but Im there to help you dear. ;)

TRUMP TIGHT
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I have tried that before just like you and we know how that story ends :rolleyes:
Damn moderators F'ng up my delete skills
LOL!

Her454
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I have tried that before just like you and we know how that story ends :rolleyes:
Damn moderators F'ng up my delete skills
LOL, are you mocking my ability to quit? Shame on you.....I can quit anytime I want......... :rollside: :rollside:

INSman
08-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Quit trying to elevate your post count and get the F out of the USA !! :cool:

Her454
08-01-2006, 08:05 PM
You are next in the circle of shame buddy
:)
Ohhhh he will pass you like you quicker than you can say AARP and your bike has training wheels. He is a goner for sure. :rollside:

Her454
08-01-2006, 08:13 PM
He already passed me and is almost an official post *****. Is 1K the threshold?
Like I would know the answer to that? My post count is a mistake. Ask someone with genuine numbers.... :rollside:

Her454
08-01-2006, 08:18 PM
I seem to recall your struggle/qwest to get over the 10K mark. Go back and refer to step one from your intervention please.
Yawn.....define "Intervention" please. ;)

TRUMP TIGHT
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
You are next in the circle of shame buddy
:)
Shame....no shame here!

TRUMP TIGHT
08-01-2006, 08:21 PM
For the record i dont have a problem!!!!
My girlfriend does every time i go and sit at my computer!!!!
:shift:

BajaMike
08-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Getting things ready for my ride to Canada :) We have 6 less days than originally planned so we might not make it all the way into Canada but I will enjoty the ride up the coast regardless.
I feel another name change coming on for HD and Boat Rider...... :idea:
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
I remember when I used to spend way too much time on ***boat. It was taking time away from my family and things that are important. It's a real compulsion.
Don't give up hope. It's so wonderful to have my life back again. I succeeded and you can to. Since quitting ***boat I've had time to enjoy the treasure life has to offer.
Don't give up on yourself. You can do it. :)

TRUMP TIGHT
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
No wonder they kicked you out of the program. You never took it serious enough. Actually you just needed a good sponsor......
I think the problem is she needed a female sponser.
Hey T, always remember girls will save your a$$ and guys will pat your a$$!!:D

JetBoatRich
08-01-2006, 08:25 PM
not always eas to quit :argue:

hoolign
08-01-2006, 08:26 PM
I dont remember geting the memo..Brown??? any insight here??

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I dont remember geting the memo..Brown??? any insight here??
Renegades and possible terrorists. It's time to scramble the elite GSC Sport 600 team. :idea:
Speaking of invasions, if some Americans were to come up... and I was to meet them in the Penticton area... say in the future, but not too distant future... any chance of you showing up?

RitcheyRch
08-02-2006, 04:53 AM
This place is addicting.

hoolign
08-02-2006, 08:48 AM
We talked about it earlier in the year Hooli. You said you would meet up half-way between Vancouver and where you are. The problem is it is going to be a time thing now. Not the type of trip I had envisioned but it will still be fun.
Oh I remember the conversation..I just don't recall me and Brown approving this invaision :mad: ... Did i shoot ya my cell number..I' could try and hook up somewhere

Jbb
08-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I can quit anytime I want......... :rollside: :rollside:
:D :D

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 09:15 AM
I will be in Kelowna this weekend, if ya what to go have a few wobblys :cool: .........( . )( . )...............

RitcheyRch
08-02-2006, 09:39 AM
I have the same issue. She says this forum is the adult version of "MySpace"
For the record i dont have a problem!!!!
My girlfriend does every time i go and sit at my computer!!!!
:shift:

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM
pROBABLY WON'T BE UP TO cANADA (iF WE GET ALL THE WAY) UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND. Is Kelowna near Vancouver.
It's in the same province :p , it is a ways away from Vancouver though.......( . )( . )................. :)
Do a Google with Canadian Maps, way easier yet....... :cool: