PDA

View Full Version : Brown just struggles.....

Jbb
08-02-2006, 08:35 AM
With the whole.."Beer Bong" concept...... :p
http://www.wildboston.com/media-080106-itsoheightohone/picture/Beer_Bong_Newbie.jpg

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 08:55 AM
With the whole.."Beer Bong" concept...... :p
http://www.wildboston.com/media-080106-itsoheightohone/picture/Beer_Bong_Newbie.jpg
I would also, that is way to much beer that fast :p I like to take my time and get plastered :D :D ...........( . )( . )........... :)

Jbb
08-02-2006, 08:57 AM
I would also, that is way to much beer that fast :p I like to take my time and get plastered :D :D ...........( . )( . )........... :)
Hi Kim...Is it snowing yet?........ :p

hoolign
08-02-2006, 08:58 AM
OMFG I'm LMFAOROTF here...OH that was good Hanson....that was good ... Your likely knockin back some bacon and eggs and a six pack of LL right now ..LMFAO :D :D Gimme a dhout ..headin to Saskatchewan in the AM

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Kim...Is it snowing yet?........ :p
No, but it's raining beer in my puter room :p ..........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 09:06 AM
OMFG I'm LMFAOROTF here...OH that was good Hanson....that was good ... Your likely knockin back some bacon and eggs and a six pack of LL right now ..LMFAO :D :D Gimme a dhout ..headin to Saskatchewan in the AM
I'm on holidays ,so beer for breky is okay :p ..........( . )( . )....... I will call you as soon as the f ucker gives me a call back on my boat repair, it needs to be done by Friday or the v-drive goes to Kelowna :cry:

RitcheyRch
08-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Guess he was too drunk to realize he was pouring beer on his head.

hoolign
08-02-2006, 09:27 AM
If Brown ever says " I need that like I need another hole in my head" please direct him to this thread!

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 09:27 AM
I didn't know RootBeer could do that to ya :p ............( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:55 AM
What was that line of BS you told me last week???????? Both my boats are running....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They run focker, OB just isn't getting past 3 grand on the tack..I still have the v-drive biatch :p .......( . )( . )............. :cool: Its is in Spruce Grove getting looked at right now.... :)

Tom Brown
08-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm used to threads turning against me but having a bash thread turn away from me and against someone else is causing a ringing sensation in my inner ear. :confused:
Hi Kim. :)