PDA

View Full Version : Another Photoglou success story!

Seasday
08-02-2006, 03:06 PM
07' Avalanche LT2, Greystone Metallic, 20" rims, Leather, Rear DVD. I'd send a photo but there is no way I am going be able to figure that shiot out.
I am posting more to give another well deserved "shout out" to Jay for the unreal service and the best car buying experience I have ever enjoyed. In fact the only one I have ever enjoyed.
Great guy and great people supporting his efforts. Above and beyond to say the least. Thank you Jay!
If you don't buy you next Chevrolet from Jay Photoglou we all lose.
Robert

PICKLEtheLOAD
08-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Congrats on the purchase!
Mr. Photoglou was the first point of contact that came to my mind when I was contemplating an extended warranty for my '05 'HO. Not knowing if he could help me out or not, I PM'd him. I had a great fitting warranty within hours. ABSOLUTELY PAINLESS!!! Thanks for the top notch customer service!

HAVA KEN
08-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Im glad u finally got out of buying white vehices. I hope I had something to do with that. Have a good day. Remember I m not the the jealous type.

Seasday
08-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Im glad u finally got out of buying white vehices. I hope I had something to do with that. Have a good day. Remember I m not the the jealous type.
I had one to match the boat I better get one to match the bike! Or the real truth......you beat me to the white one.....Biatch!!!

PHOTOGLOU
08-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Robert,
congrats and thanks for the words..... Jay

Hardly Satisfied
08-16-2006, 01:21 PM
congrats