PDA

View Full Version : Another smoking deal.... in Murrieta

LaveyJet
08-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Police seize $2 million in marijuana in Murrieta
Police in Murrieta uncovered and destroyed 672 marijuana plants in a neighborhood of million-dollar homes this morning, authorities said.
The plants, which had an estimated street value of $2 million, were found on the side of a mountain behind a house on sale for $2.9 million in the 25400 block of Edna Road, said Tim Hales, supervisor of the Murrieta-Temecula Regional Gang Task Force. One man, an undocumented worker who did gardening at the home, was detained and taken to the Murrieta Border Patrol station for questioning, Hales said.
Police were tipped to the marijuana grow by a confidential informant, but the amount discovered came as a surprise. Hales said he had expected to find about 50 plants. A sophisticated irrigation system had been tapped into the home's water supply, although it's believed the homeowners had no knowledge of the plants, Hales said.

lewiville
08-02-2006, 03:46 PM
holy crap, thats right down the street :cool:

HavasuSelect
08-02-2006, 07:13 PM
You missed out.

core attitude
08-03-2006, 07:23 AM
Drove right by there myself yesterday.........didn't smell a thing.

KREGER
08-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I am about a mile from there. :)
I just found out from a realitor I work with has the place listed for sale. Unfortunately it is not going to appraise for as much now.

blender over
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Here is where the bust was, the orange roof top ......

blender over
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Another better picture. Google Earth is great.

core attitude
08-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Another better picture. Google Earth is great.
That's not the right place........you were closer the first time. It's the Orange roof with the pool in the lower left corner. You're going to have people climbing fences in the wrong yard. :rollside:

core attitude
08-03-2006, 12:49 PM
I am about a mile from there. :)
I just found out from a realitor I work with has the place listed for sale. Unfortunately it is not going to appraise for as much now.
Where do you work........I'm in the same area.

lewiville
08-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I am down the street off washington and grizzly ridge
where are you?

core attitude
08-03-2006, 01:09 PM
I am down the street off washington and grizzly ridge
where are you?
Clinton Keith / Nutmeg area........you work / are a local lender?

lewiville
08-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Clinton Keith / Nutmeg area........you work / are a local lender?
I work from home and dont lend anything. In the advertising biz.

core attitude
08-03-2006, 01:30 PM
I work from home and dont lend anything. In the advertising biz.
Got it..it's KREGER who is in Murrieta and a lender.

lewiville
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Got it..it's KREGER who is in Murrieta and a lender.
where are you working?

core attitude
08-03-2006, 01:55 PM
where are you working?
PM sent.

KREGER
08-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Yes I do. It turns out I live a little South East of Lewiville here in Murrieta @ Nutmeg and Washinton. Pretty funny :)
I lend in all 50 States though. I have done Land/ Lots on Lake Sinclair in Georga to Homes and land here in CA, Havasu, Texas, Oaklahoma as well as Duplexes in Kansas City. Man I am all over the place! :)
Core, where you at?

centerhill condor
08-03-2006, 02:08 PM
8 years of Clinton... and reefer is still a crime? of all the things he could have done inhaling should have been on the list... damn it man!

blender over
08-03-2006, 02:14 PM
That's not the right place........you were closer the first time. It's the Orange roof with the pool in the lower left corner. You're going to have people climbing fences in the wrong yard. :rollside:
Thats where google earth said the address was :)