PDA

View Full Version : to much stuff not boating related

mouzer
08-02-2006, 04:53 PM
SPAM.SPAM.SPAM,my butt,....Ive talked to alot of readers here and they said there tired of putting there boats and parts and tow vehicles on there cause in one day there moved to page 2 or 3 and w/in a week there on page 7. because you see alot of non boating stuff and even some people are useing the site for company sales.this should not be (THE RECYCLER CLASSIFIED ADDS) and this is from MoUzEr the king of boat sales. we have seen homes for sale not even close to water like fontana or something,table and chairs,bicycles,computers,work sheds,dogs,swing set,decking, ects get my point! this is not to make anybody pissed off but come on cant we keep this to boats,boatparts,boat acc,tow vehicles....river property....OK REXONE WHAT DO YA THINK its out of control and beleive me im not the only one who feels this way....boy do i feel better! :p

MOBrien
08-02-2006, 05:01 PM
SPAM.SPAM.SPAM,my butt,....Ive talked to alot of readers here and they said there tired of putting there boats and parts and tow vehicles on there cause in one day there moved to page 2 or 3 and w/in a week there on page 7. because you see alot of non boating stuff and even some people are useing the site for company sales.this should not be (THE RECYCLER CLASSIFIED ADDS) and this is from MoUzEr the king of boat sales. we have seen homes for sale not even close to water like fontana or something,table and chairs,bicycles,computers,work sheds,dogs,swing set,decking, ects get my point! this is not to make anybody pissed off but come on cant we keep this to boats,boatparts,boat acc,tow vehicles....river property....OK REXONE WHAT DO YA THINK its out of control and beleive me im not the only one who feels this way....boy do i feel better! :p
Yeah, what he said!!!!!!!
however, all "toys" should be allowed in the spam section because this forum is all about one of our toys. Wanna sell your sandrail, airplane, rocket car, Rhino, motorcycle........post it here. Simply because they are all "toys". All the other crap I have to agree with MoUzEr on....get rid of it. :crossx:

sbcokeman
08-02-2006, 05:13 PM
I agree, to much crap going around, toys?. water toys ok. keep on boating. :skull:

Rexone
08-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Suggestions have been made to ***boat to create different categories for different things within Spam. So far there's been no interest shown in doing it. So it is what it is.
It is free though. How many boating websites allow a bunch of unlimited free spam posting? My guess is not too many. If you're really seriously looking for something use the search feature within the spam forum.

wsuwrhr
08-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Suggestions have been made to ***boat to create different categories for different things within Spam. So far there's been no interest shown in doing it. So it is what it is.
It is free though. How many boating websites allow a bunch of unlimited free spam posting? My guess is not too many. If you're really seriously looking for something use the search feature within the spam forum.
REX, REX
He's our man, if he can't do it NOONE can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian

steve d
08-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Too bad the computer doesn't have an automatic bump
two or three times a day

mouzer
08-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I was told thats what Rexone would say

Rexone
08-03-2006, 05:59 PM
I was told thats what Rexone would say
Not sure what answer you would prefer. It's ***boat's deal, if they don't want divided spam sections not much we can do about it. It's been suggested several times here and elsewhere.
Some like the spam in the forums like it used to be, some like it this way, some want it divided up.... such is life, can't please everyone I guess.
You buy and sell chit so fast it'll never make it off the first page anyway. :rollside:

steve d
08-03-2006, 06:21 PM
You buy and sell chit so fast it'll never make it off the first page anyway.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
08-03-2006, 06:24 PM
You buy and sell chit so fast it'll never make it off the first page anyway.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Now thats funny :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

steve d
08-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Now thats funny :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Yellow---can't take credit for that quote.....Has REX written all over it!!!

hoolign
08-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Not sure what answer you would prefer. It's ***boat's deal, if they don't want divided spam sections not much we can do about it. It's been suggested several times here and elsewhere.
Some like the spam in the forums like it used to be, some like it this way, some want it divided up.... such is life, can't please everyone I guess.
You buy and sell chit so fast it'll never make it off the first page anyway. :rollside:
I suggest making this a pay site AGAIN.. and then alot of whining will stop. I think this board reaches a pretty broad community ..for free!

Rexone
08-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I think if we just exclude Canadian IP's from access 90% of the problems would disappear.

IT`SONLYMONEY
08-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Damn canuckleheads. :D