PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 09:45 PM
I just got back from a 3 hr. sit at the hosptal, wife's boss's wife was hit by a car taking a walk right in there cul de sac ( spelling ? ) She was hit and they just took off and Marcy's boss is new here and called us to come and help. Well we went and stayed with the kids at the hospital and talk to Wayne while his wife was ex-ray-ed and all that shit. Now the nice part, she was going to do Marcy's job while we went on vacation :220v: She was airlifted to Edmonton for surgery for a broken leg :cry:
Now, there is no one to to do Marcy's job :cry: We are hard working people and deserve holidays like most here, but it would feel to me like I was not giving if I made Marcy take it off even though this lady was hurt! I took a total of 6...see that 6 damn days off all last year! That 6 Fing days were my holidays, now I am 2 days away from going and I don't think my wife should take time off...I think set an example and stay and maybe we can go in like a week or so...
What would you do ?...........( . )( . ).............

Tom Brown
08-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Call your boss, Kim. Tell him about it and tell him you want to bump your vacation back a couple of weeks. See what he says.
Maybe you can still have your vacation, Marcy can be a good employee, and Labatt can continue to brew Lite beer. :cool:

moneypit
08-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Its Work to live, not live to work. Vacate baby! :p

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Call your boss, Kim. Tell him about it and tell him you want to bump your vacation back a couple of weeks. See what he says.
Maybe you can still have your vacation, Marcy can be a good employee, and Labatt can continue to brew Lite beer. :cool:
In a perfect world maybe..j/k...I took off all of August this time, Marcy has 2 weeks..okay had 2 weeks..this just complicates things bad, Kelly and Alana are expecting us Saturday :cry: I am getting wasted right now and I just don't know what the fock to think anymore, except Labatt Lite ......I keep them going, with my purchases... :p ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Its Work to live, not live to work. Vacate baby! :p
I'm not like that, I am one of those workaholics ...........( . )( . )............ :cry:

Tom Brown
08-02-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm not like that, I am one of those workaholics ...........( . )( . )............ :cry:
Kim, you've got a heart as big as the rig you work on. You're a damn good employee. I admire your dedication.
You'll figure this thing out but make sure there is some break time for you and Marcy. :cool:
Is there any way you could find someone else to fill in? How skilled is the position? Can someone just answer the phones and do their best for a week and let Marcy sort it out when she gets back? Maybe one of the girls could fill in and earn a few bucks?

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Kim, you've got a heart as big as the rig you work on. You're a damn good employee. I admire your dedication.
You'll figure this thing out but make sure there is some break time for you and Marcy. :cool:
Is there any way you could find someone else to fill in? How skilled is the position? Can someone just answer the phones and do their best for a week and let Marcy sort it out when she gets back? Maybe one of the girls could fill in and earn a few bucks?
I for one can't see why someone can't learn the program, shit I helped Marcy learn it. :cry: and Jenna is the only one that I think can do it and she is working there all ready for the summer till College starts :cry: I will think of something or I will be the biggest pain in the ass for 29 days starting now :D :D .........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Kim if it will make you feel better......you can take my place and I'll take over your vacation plans for you.....
ahh shit, I forgot to tell you to kiss my ass latley :p I will call you in the am..shit , I was suppose to call Jeff also..f uck...........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
08-03-2006, 06:16 AM
So Kim...Hows the lump running????
Did you hear that Labatts has quit making beer?
Tell Marcy to move her holidays to nov or feb and come to Maui with us
My Rude runs just fine, she is just getting a small tune up and steering cables right now.
Did you hear that Labatts has quit making beer?
No way biatch, I have been keeping them in business since 1985 :p
Tell Marcy to move her holidays to nov or feb and come to Maui with us
I never like to take warm holidays when you come back to freaking cold weather here :p I will keep thinking about it though......( . )( . )...........