PDA

View Full Version : Corona Party

Boat Loan Guy
08-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Just got in what a great time thanks everyone

MRSDRMCAT
08-02-2006, 10:10 PM
That awesome...wish we could have made it. Was there a good turn out???

RitcheyRch
08-03-2006, 04:22 AM
How many people showed up? Any pictures? :rollside:

DILLIGAF
08-03-2006, 06:04 AM
We filled up the patio and everybody was having a good time. I guess maybe 20-25 people? I didn't take any pics myself and don't remember any others with cameras.
Nice seeing everybody and putting some faces with some names.

RitcheyRch
08-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Sounds like a good party.
We filled up the patio and everybody was having a good time. I guess maybe 20-25 people? I didn't take any pics myself and don't remember any others with cameras.
Nice seeing everybody and putting some faces with some names.

caroftheweek
08-03-2006, 06:07 AM
It was nice to meet you all. i had a great time. lets do it again sometime.
Ryan

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Yes, it was a nice time meeting new people. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet all of ya'll that was there.
No, there was no pics taken this time. Next time for sure.
Let's not wait so long for the next gathering. We should get together again before the summer is over. That way we can have the whole Corona/Norco crew there.
Thanks for the nice time.

Sleek316
08-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Thanks to Dillgaf for putting this together. I think we should do this monthly.
My wife and I had a great time. It was a very nice turn out.

Irishgal
08-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Good time for sure. Nice to see everyone again and meet some new people. Yeah.....lets do it again soon.

Cole Trickle
08-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Good times and good people like always.:D
Saw alot of old friends and met some new peeps.(I will try to meet a couple more peeps next time) :p
Lets try Rodrigos(sp) in Corona in 3-4 weeks :)

caroftheweek
08-03-2006, 07:37 AM
Saw alot of old friends and met some new peeps.(I will try to meet a couple more peeps next time) :p
i agree. $16 for 3 mini tacos and a beer before tax and tip :220v: :220v:
i am in for Rodrigos.

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 08:38 AM
A little more head's up and we'll try and make it down for the next one. Sorry we missed this one.
Chris

Mrs.HLB
08-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Sorry we missed it! We ended up at Francies Bar. Next time it is at Rodrigo's were there also!! That is our weekly hangout.
Mrs.HLB

Irishgal
08-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Sorry we missed it! We ended up at Francies Bar. Next time it is at Rodrigo's were there also!! That is our weekly hangout.
Mrs.HLB
I was wondering about you guys.....missed you there. Next time for sure.

Mrs.HLB
08-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I was wondering about you guys.....missed you there. Next time for sure.
Hey Karen! How have you been? Next time for sure! Wednesday nights we go to Francies for prime rib, it is so good!! We can get together there too!

Wmc
08-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Nice to see friends and meet new ones. Thanks Tom for putting this together, I'm glad we went.
Til Next Time:
The Wmc's (William and Wendi) :)

Irishgal
08-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey Karen! How have you been? Next time for sure! Wednesday nights we go to Francies for prime rib, it is so good!! We can get together there too!
Doing good thanks. I've been to Francies a few times, never eaten there though...will have to give it a try.

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
I didn't know that Francies has really good Prime Rib. I was just there on Tuesday for the Tacos (ground beef). Didnt even know they had prime rib. Darn missed it by a day. I've only had there tacos. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the heads up.

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Doing good thanks. I've been to Francies a few times, never eaten there though...will have to give it a try.
Lets go next Wednesaday Karen. Well make it a girls night out. Let me know.

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 09:46 AM
oops.
Wednesday.

Mrs.HLB
08-03-2006, 11:06 AM
I didn't know that Francies has really good Prime Rib. I was just there on Tuesday for the Tacos (ground beef). Didnt even know they had prime rib. Darn missed it by a day. I've only had there tacos. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah it is pretty good. I have not gone on Tuesdays, my neighbor goes there all the time too.. I just got back from the dr. they say I have high cholesterol..so now i am gonna have to make some changes to my diet. But I am sure I can eat other stuff there..
Mrs.HLB

Irishgal
08-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Lets go next Wednesaday Karen. Well make it a girls night out. Let me know.
Don't know if I can make next Wednesday.....but a girls night sounds good. May go to Canyon Inn this weekend......I'll let you know.

HOOTER SLED-
08-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for letting us know beeeeyotch. Didn't even know this was happening either. :yuk: The one we had at El Torito was cool too. Dolla tacos the shiznit. :crossx:

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah it is pretty good. I have not gone on Tuesdays, my neighbor goes there all the time too.. I just got back from the dr. they say I have high cholesterol..so now i am gonna have to make some changes to my diet. But I am sure I can eat other stuff there..
Mrs.HLB
I guess you will have to share 1/2 your Prime Rib then. Gotta watch the cholesteral. :)......Franci's ground beef tacos are not greasy at all. They are actually not bad. I don't know if you go to the Saddle Sore in Norco or not, but their tacos (in my opinion only) are not tasty at all. Desperado's in Norco also has really good taco's on Tuesday. (You might get a little grease with those though, most authentic hispanic food is).

ittybitycowgrl
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Don't know if I can make next Wednesday.....but a girls night sounds good. May go to Canyon Inn this weekend......I'll let you know.
aaah darn, leaving out of town Saturday morning on the bikes to Paso Robles for the Rodeo and the Fair. I'll have to catch ya'll next time you go to the Canypn Inn. Love that place!!!!!!!

Havasu1986
08-03-2006, 11:41 AM
.....May go to Canyon Inn this weekend......I'll let you know.
I live a couple miles away. What time does it going and whats the age group.

Mrs. casean
08-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for letting us know beeeeyotch. Didn't even know this was happening either. :yuk: The one we had at El Torito was cool too. Dolla tacos the shiznit. :crossx:
I love El Torito's Taco Tuesdays!!! Can't beat that dolla taco :D

Irishgal
08-03-2006, 12:37 PM
I live a couple miles away. What time does it going and whats the age group.
Band starts at 9 on Friday and Saturday night and it's usually standing room only by then. Gets even busier as the night goes on. Usually a varied age group... the regulars are probably a bit older than the weekend crowd. Check it out...always a good time.

Mrs.HLB
08-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I guess you will have to share 1/2 your Prime Rib then. Gotta watch the cholesteral. :)......Franci's ground beef tacos are not greasy at all. They are actually not bad. I don't know if you go to the Saddle Sore in Norco or not, but their tacos (in my opinion only) are not tasty at all. Desperado's in Norco also has really good taco's on Tuesday. (You might get a little grease with those though, most authentic hispanic food is).
The only place we go for Mexican food is Rodrigo's or Miguel's. Do you count Taco Bell? :). Anyways, never been to Saddle Sore or Desperado's. Just went to Chipoltle's. They have awesome tacos..
Mrs.HLB