PDA

View Full Version : Fasination Boat # 584

ERV JR
08-03-2006, 07:45 AM
anyone know were this boat is or what happened to it ? would like to know and if possible find it

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/2522phtos.jpg

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/2522drag_boats_fascination_2.jpg

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Hands down, The baddest flatbottom ever built!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Hello ERV JR, I have no idea where "Fascination" is but I thought posting a few pics. would maybe stir someones memory. I think this was the most beautiful boat ever built even today. (Dago Red is second on my list) Your dad has a great eye for detail and he sure was meticulous with his boats. I admire and respect him probably more than anyone when it comes to this, I hope all is well with him.

Doin' Time
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
what make is that boat?

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Sorry for the multipul posts...... Hey if you are interested, a friend of my dad bought another one of your dads boats.."Snatcher" which was a Sanger bubble deck, I believe (another jaw dropper!!) He changed the name put a wing on it, went out a few times (scared the crap out of him!) and it has been parked with a cover on it in the garage ever since. My info. is pretty old so things may have changed but like I said, if interested I could track down a ph.# for you. I also have alot of pictures of all three boats i could e-mail to you if you would like. If so, send me a shout at michaelirwinracing.com or shoot me a pm here.......SEE YAAAA!!

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
It is a COLE TR-2. Like a '78 or'79 I think.

WannabeRacing
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
FCMike, you in Phoenix this week?

funnycarmike
08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Providing my worn-out ole tow vehicle gets me there, YES, we will be in town. How about you?

ERV JR
08-09-2006, 11:46 AM
I Belive That The Black Boat Was An 81 Think It Was Built The Year Before I Was Born.

WannabeRacing
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I am supposed to be there. Have a set of headers to build, the engine to finish, a battery to mount, a new ignition system to install, have to re-wire the car, waiting on the new transmission in the mail, the converter in the mail, put the engine and trans in the car, plumb the transmission for air shift and transbrake, change the steering wheel for air shifters, change the throttle pedal and location, make a mount to get the starter on the engine, plump the oiling system, and vacuum system, make a box for the computer, wire and install the computer, figure out a way to get it to run, and I will be there.
Sounds easy now that I type it out.
See you there.

riverjunkie
08-09-2006, 12:49 PM
I Belive That The Black Boat Was An 81 Think It Was Built The Year Before I Was Born.
Is this Anthony or Michael??

funnycarmike
08-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I am supposed to be there. Have a set of headers to build, the engine to finish, a battery to mount, a new ignition system to install, have to re-wire the car, waiting on the new transmission in the mail, the converter in the mail, put the engine and trans in the car, plumb the transmission for air shift and transbrake, change the steering wheel for air shifters, change the throttle pedal and location, make a mount to get the starter on the engine, plump the oiling system, and vacuum system, make a box for the computer, wire and install the computer, figure out a way to get it to run, and I will be there.
Sounds easy now that I type it out.
See you there. All of this and I still do not see a blower!!!! .....Dude, forget all that stuff and just install a damn huffer!!!! All kidding aside, I have been stressed about getting my truck tuned up before tomorrow afternoon......Now that I see your list, I'm doing o.k. :) We'll see you out there.

ERV JR
08-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Fc Mike , Do U Know How Much He May Want For Snatcher, And U Know Of Any Other Boats For Sale?