PDA

View Full Version : Who loves ya ....baby...

Jbb
08-03-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/41/Telly-Savalas-Posters.jpg

lewiville
08-03-2006, 08:54 AM
JBB,
is there some signifigance to that pic? Did he die or something, I have not seen him around.

Jbb
08-03-2006, 09:12 AM
JBB,
is there some signifigance to that pic? Did he die or something, I have not seen him around.
No signifigance,yes he's dead....that's why you dont see him......Brown said he has had a revalation ...and is going to pattern the rest of his life .....after Kojac!

Tom Brown
08-03-2006, 09:37 AM
When my first nephew was 2 years old, about 20 years ago, I tried to teach him to say "Who loves you baby." A buddy and I used to say it once in a while. That was back when nobody had a clue where it came from and people generally found it disorienting.
My newphew was really fair haired, what little he had, so I would give him a sucker and try to teach him to say it.
Anyway, he couldn't quite get it. He knew 'baby' and he knew 'I love you" so it turned into 'I love you baby'.
Little bastard... gayed up my schtick. :mad:

lewiville
08-03-2006, 11:09 AM
When my first nephew was 2 years old, about 20 years ago, I tried to teach him to say "Who loves you baby." A buddy and I used to say it once in a while. That was back when nobody had a clue where it came from and people generally found it disorienting.
My newphew was really fair haired, what little he had, so I would give him a sucker and try to teach him to say it.
Anyway, he couldn't quite get it. He knew 'baby' and he knew 'I love you" so it turned into 'I love you baby'.
Little bastard... gayed up my schtick. :mad:
Kids, dont they screw everything up? Buy them books send them to school and they tear the pages out.

Foxy..
08-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Who loves you baby....... Well of course You Do Jbb!!!! :p

Jbb
08-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Who loves you baby....... Well of course You Do Jbb!!!! :p
:)