PDA

View Full Version : berryessa on the 19?

sleekvino
08-03-2006, 04:59 PM
last big weekend under the bridge,whos in.
1 sleekvino
2 deltarat
3 pimpjuice
4 dave o
5 wettin my shorts
6 billetracing?
7 058?
8. ABRAman- Belt Crew (Plus probably a couple other boats)
9 hot4teacher 10napa nut
11 wiskey&water
12ken&brenda

08-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Gonna try to make it...hope to drink a toast to another lost activity. To quote a famous saying on the bridge to the dickheads that are closing our cove........." Hey F*ck You Man" :yuk: Welcome to the People's Republick of Kaliforniastan. Tree huggers-1......boaters/partyers-0 :cry:

Dave C
08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
don't forget we are scheduled to lose the other nice cove (crapper cover by the Marina) in 2008..
treehuggers 2, boaters/partyers 0 :cry: :cry:
Gonna try to make it...hope to drink a toast to another lost activity. To quote a famous saying on the bridge to the dickheads that are closing our cove........." Hey F*ck You Man" :yuk: Welcome to the People's Republick of Kaliforniastan. Tree huggers-1......boaters/partyers-0 :cry:

abraman1326
08-04-2006, 09:04 AM
last big weekend under the bridge,whos in.
1 sleekvino
2 deltarat
3 pimpjuice
4 dave o
5 wettin my shorts
6 billetracing?
7 058?
8. ABRAman- Belt Crew (Plus probably a couple other boats)

sleekvino
08-09-2006, 02:15 PM
bump.ttt.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
08-10-2006, 06:44 AM
Me and the redneck are going to make it sunday morning!!!!? I hope . Where are you going to be sunday bra? BC are going sunday? I will go order scull&cross bones and put back on today. LOCK YOUR COOLERS BIG JOE IS COMING TO PARTY!
You might be a redneck if your hinges on cooler are more worn than hinges on your truck BIG JOE :messedup: :messedup: :mix:

abraman1326
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok, it's monday, who all is in for Saturday...
BRA

hot4teacher
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
We'll be there...Brandon, did you get your boat running???
"Vern Sherman Drinks Tea"

acatitude
08-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Me and the redneck are going to make it sunday morning!!!!? I hope . Where are you going to be sunday bra? BC are going sunday? I will go order scull&cross bones and put back on today. LOCK YOUR COOLERS BIG JOE IS COMING TO PARTY!
You might be a redneck if your hinges on cooler are more worn than hinges on your truck BIG JOE :messedup: :messedup: :mix:
think im going to hang at pot luck this weekend on the american, at least saturday..... got a spot I can tie up??

sleekvino
08-15-2006, 07:02 AM
ill be up there and will have 5 or more boats with me,were going to stop at the cove near lake berryessa resort and have a beer ba que,then head up to the bridge after lunch.see ya there. :crossx:

Napanutt
08-15-2006, 07:26 AM
We'll be there...Brandon, did you get your boat running???
"Vern Sherman Drinks Tea"
When are you guys gonna be up? We're heading up Thursday after work,staying thru Sunday.Gonna be RVing it at Putah Creek,past the second bridge,swing by for a cold one.

abraman1326
08-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I am picking up the motor tomorrow evening, and will be wrenching Thurs and Fri in hopes of having her done. PLease keep your fingers crossed the we get her done by Sat. I had origionally planned on having her done last weekend, but it didn't work out that way. We'll probably be launching from Putah Creek just in case something goes wrong w/ the new motor and can get back to the ramp pretty easily. CAn't wait to see everyone up there. It'll be a great time for sure. Sad, but we'll make the best of it. I'll be sure to get plenty of pics...
BRA

hot4teacher
08-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Brian, we will stop by and see you at Putah, if we don't see you at the bridge first on Saturday, I'm not sure how long we are staying on Sunday. c.

Napanutt
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I am picking up the motor tomorrow evening, and will be wrenching Thurs and Fri in hopes of having her done. PLease keep your fingers crossed the we get her done by Sat. I had origionally planned on having her done last weekend, but it didn't work out that way. We'll probably be launching from Putah Creek just in case something goes wrong w/ the new motor and can get back to the ramp pretty easily. CAn't wait to see everyone up there. It'll be a great time for sure. Sad, but we'll make the best of it. I'll be sure to get plenty of pics...
BRA
Hey,if you could use some help,we're not leaving 'till Thursday evening,I'll have a few hours Thursday afternoon...PM me and I'll give you a phone # to reach me...same thing Friday,the wifes phone works at the lake,if you could use some help launching etc. we'll be up there...let me know...

Napanutt
08-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Brian, we will stop by and see you at Putah, if we don't see you at the bridge first on Saturday, I'm not sure how long we are staying on Sunday. c.
Are you guys comming up Thursday or Friday...

whiskey & water
08-17-2006, 07:18 AM
will be there but with the family boat. Whiskey and water still on the top shelf

abraman1326
08-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the offer. I think I have it covered. We'll start the swap tonight. I didn't get home till 10 last night w/ the motor, so all I did was get it out of the truck, and didn't do anything else. I really do appreciate the offer though.
I'll have no problem launching on Sat. I'll have plenty of folks w/ me to get her in the water. I'm going to try and launch and then head around the putah creek resort, just to be sure I have good oil pressure, and I am not over heating or anything. I'll keep an eye out for your boat. After that, we'll hit the bridge and start the party. I plan on being on the water no later than 10.30. if we get to the bridge before you, keep a look out for the boat in my avtar when you pull in. See you on Saturday...
BRA

billet racing 1
08-17-2006, 08:31 PM
posted on another thread. There last week and had a newbie hit me. punched a hole in the side. I'm out for a couple of weeks.
Jerry

abraman1326
08-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Damn, that really sucks. Hope you are ok, and nobody was hurt. Good luck w/ the repair...
BRA

sleekvino
08-19-2006, 06:08 AM
posted on another thread. There last week and had a newbie hit me. punched a hole in the side. I'm out for a couple of weeks.
Jerry
jerry sorry to hear that if you need a hand with anything let me know.