PDA

View Full Version : Raylar is bad ASS 20+ MPH :-)

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Wow what a difference. I see a lot of mixed feed back but I just wanted to give my 2 cents. I had a 496 Mag. not the H.O. because I knew I was going to upgrade. After a lot research I decided not to boost my engine and try this 106 kit I changed everything Crank, Cam, Rods, Piston, reprogram ECU, ect. With everything Raylar recommends. With the people I talked to at many marine shops mostly recommend this because most of the problems they have seen were from stock parts from Merc. Mag. & H.O. I went from the 50’s to the 70’s . And I think I can get some more with a higher pitched prop.. If I went the boost route most of the shop would give me hours for a rebuild “See ya in 90hrs if your lucky” But I don’t know never had boost but it made me nervous. Most liked the Raylar and said if I dive the same way according to the Merc ECU I should have many years of fun.
So I vote for Raylar

djunkie
08-03-2006, 10:13 PM
So how many hours you have on the motor now with the Raylar setup?

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 10:19 PM

SHOTKALLIN
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
How much total $ are the raylar upgrades you did? Are you running the new CMI headers? What is your current horsepower. By the way you have one of the nicest 29's in my opinion.

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 10:40 PM
How much total $ are the raylar upgrades you did? Are you running the new CMI headers? What is your current horsepower. By the way you have one of the nicest 29's in my opinion.
I think I'm above 550 but I need to replace my outdrive then I'll get the CMI and a new throttle body and I should be around 600 + but I'll never Dyno to me its plane and speed and maybe now mpg :cry: with out install I'm at 10,000+

Kilrtoy
08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
and to think you could have had a 525 with a warranty for cheaper :rolleyes:

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
the H.O. upgrade was about half of the cost the 525 was more plus I have a 600 now with the 106 kit and I think my internals are built for a blower if I wanted more power

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 10:56 PM
+ I have a warranty from the shop and Raylar

djunkie
08-03-2006, 10:58 PM
:rolleyes: :crossx:

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I still have the ECU so if I abuse the motor my fualt if the heads or intake break I'll goto Raylar. The internals are covered by the shop that installed them.

Kilrtoy
08-03-2006, 11:04 PM
:rolleyes: :crossx:
I double :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: , that warranty on PREFORMANCE upgrades and what shop is this

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 11:17 PM
I like it. I looked for over a year saved and did it and can tell a huge difference just wanted to pass the word incase anyone was looking if you see my boat and I'll give you a test ride and let you decide just remember 10,000 not 30,000, 70+ not 90+

jjfosterj
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Thank you

Kilrtoy
08-04-2006, 12:17 AM
I like it. I looked for over a year saved and did it and can tell a huge difference just wanted to pass the word incase anyone was looking if you see my boat and I'll give you a test ride and let you decide just remember 10,000 not 30,000, 70+ not 90+
Not sure what year you bought that boat, but a 525 is only a 9K upgrade
the MANUF. Slam U with the rest...
Its called profit margin

KLEPTOW
08-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Why not 10000+ for a complete new 600+ HP motor, So that
when not if it blows you have somthing to get you back on the water.

Havasu Luvr
08-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Its called profit margin
Wow ! ! I think I will ask you the next time I upgrade since you can get great prices. in 03 when I ordered my 29 Shockwave the HP500 was a $14,000 more from the 496HO. Didn't even think about asking prices for the 525 or the 575.

superdave013
08-04-2006, 05:55 AM
Its called profit margin
That's not a slam, they gotta make a living too. So tack on 30 ~ 40% and I'd think that's safe to say what it might cost the end user.
Few things that crack me up around here. And this is not pointed at you Killer, just a few general things I've noticed.
1. everyone wants a deal but nobody wants to take a pay cut. I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander right? Maybe your employer wants a "hook up" too. Walk in and say "ya know, I'll give you a HOOK UP and work for 25% less this year." Yeah right we know that will never happen!! But these same people expect the tire guy (or who ever) to work for less. Humm.......
2. Joe newbie is happy with what he has and or happy with who did the work. But wait, the "in crowd" can't have that so they bag on him for giving props (to someone that is kinda on the HB lynch list) and not going another direction. It's not just this guy as it happens over and over.
Rant off, You all have a nice day. :)

OutCole'd
08-04-2006, 06:06 AM
Wow ! ! I think I will ask you the next time I upgrade since you can get great prices. in 03 when I ordered my 29 Shockwave the HP500 was a $14,000 more from the 496HO. Didn't even think about asking prices for the 525 or the 575.
When I bought my boat two different manufacturers were at a 18K bump over the HO. I would like to see one builder that sells it for a 9k bump.

OutCole'd
08-04-2006, 06:08 AM
Wow what a difference. I see a lot of mixed feed back but I just wanted to give my 2 cents. I had a 496 Mag. not the H.O. because I knew I was going to upgrade. After a lot research I decided not to boost my engine and try this 106 kit I changed everything Crank, Cam, Rods, Piston, reprogram ECU, ect. With everything Raylar recommends. With the people I talked to at many marine shops mostly recommend this because most of the problems they have seen were from stock parts from Merc. Mag. & H.O. I went from the 50’s to the 70’s . And I think I can get some more with a higher pitched prop.. If I went the boost route most of the shop would give me hours for a rebuild “See ya in 90hrs if your lucky” But I don’t know never had boost but it made me nervous. Most liked the Raylar and said if I dive the same way according to the Merc ECU I should have many years of fun.
So I vote for Raylar
Congrats on the performance upgrade, it is always nice to see success stories.

HocusPocus
08-04-2006, 06:14 AM
and to think you could have had a 525 with a warranty for cheaper :rolleyes:
WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU!
WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU!
WHO CARES IF YOUR RICH OR POOR!
WHO CARES WHAT TYPE OF BOAT YOU OWN!
WHAT TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE!
HOW BIG YOUR HOUSE IS!
If these things really bug you, you are going to go thru life really frustrated and extremely unhappy.
Enjoy who you are, what you have and who you have.
:rollside: :rollside:

KLEPTOW
08-04-2006, 06:32 AM
My response was not meant to bag on anybody, I put it out there so maybe the next guy will turly do his home work, for a little over 10 grand you can get a Chevy 572 that does have a warrenty, and yes they will cover the motor I know this because I bought 572 core that came out of a Boat.
So in my mind would you want to have your only motor chopped up to make 600 HP or buy a 600+ HP motor and still have a spare for when it blows.

SUBPRIME
08-04-2006, 07:01 AM
That's not a slam, they gotta make a living too. So tack on 30 ~ 40% and I'd think that's safe to say what it might cost the end user.
Few things that crack me up around here. And this is not pointed at you Killer, just a few general things I've noticed.
1. everyone wants a deal but nobody wants to take a pay cut. I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander right? Maybe your employer wants a "hook up" too. Walk in and say "ya know, I'll give you a HOOK UP and work for 25% less this year." Yeah right we know that will never happen!! But these same people expect the tire guy (or who ever) to work for less. Humm.......
2. Joe newbie is happy with what he has and or happy with who did the work. But wait, the "in crowd" can't have that so they bag on him for giving props (to someone that is kinda on the HB lynch list) and not going another direction. It's not just this guy as it happens over and over.
very well said, I don't think if I wanted the 525 I could walk into nordic and say I know this only costs you 9k so I want it for that, guess I don't have that kind of pull

doesitfloat?
08-04-2006, 07:13 AM
You absolutely nailed it...I was thinking the exact same thoughts as I read this thread.

Dave C
08-04-2006, 07:35 AM
classic... you hit the nail right on the head!!
I shopped that 525 a dozen different ways from different manufacturers and all the quotes were WAY more than that......
plus that motor is ONLY a stock 502 with Edelbrock heads. BFD!!
JJFoster... thats great!! don't let the haters ruin your fun!!

revpuffdaddy
08-04-2006, 07:49 AM
In 2004 at Conquest the upgrade from 496HO to 525 was $18,000. It hasn't come down to $9000 in 2006.

LAVEYSABRE575
08-04-2006, 08:21 AM
JJ, sounds like your happy with your raylar setup, happy for you. The bottom line is if your happy thats all that matters. There seems to be alot of mooches on the boards that like to talk $. Again who cares what you spent you saw value in it and your happy so that's all that matters.

dicudmore
08-04-2006, 08:42 AM
good to hear its working well for ya J :cool:

Jesster
08-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Well said, there is also the enjoyment taken from doing the build, research and everything else associated with putting a new engine together that you don't get with purchasing one over the counter, so to speak. As long as you don't mind the risks involved.
Not everybody has the connections to get great deals on engines and some don't want to haggle anyway as it does take from those who work for it as SUBPRIME mentioned.
That said if the person or comany selling the product is approached and offered a lower price and he accepts it he must still be making money or he wouldnt be selling it, nobody is holding a gun to their head. Many times these are asking price and there is room to deal. If there is no room to deal and the person says no, so be it, buy it at that price or go somewhere else and make the offer. Thats the beauty of free market. I personally don't like to try to bargain because I dont like it when it is done to me. But that didnt stop me on my last boat purchase. :crossx:
Good luck with the new motor and congratulations. Post your numbers after your drive and prop changes, it's always interesting to see what people are getting.

jbtrailerjim
08-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Its called profit margin
Holy shit who new it was only a 9k upgrade over a 496Mag. I can't wait till I see John West next time. I'm gonna rip him a new asshole for not offering me the upgrade to a HP525 at his cost. How dare him and other boat mfg. try and make a profit off their customers. :rolleyes:

RiverDave
08-04-2006, 09:51 AM
20+ MPH for 10 grand has got to be one of the best mph vs $$ gains I've ever heard of. :) Congragulations on your new motor! I'm sure it's going to work out great.
RD

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Its called profit margin
A 9K ugrade from an H.O. !!!!!!!!

DMOORE
08-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Congrats on the upgrade. Hope you enjoy all the added fun. 20 mph is a damn good speed upgrade. And like RiverDave said, especially for the cash.
Darrell.

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 10:42 AM
My response was not meant to bag on anybody, I put it out there so maybe the next guy will turly do his home work, for a little over 10 grand you can get a Chevy 572 that does have a warrenty, and yes they will cover the motor I know this because I bought 572 core that came out of a Boat.
So in my mind would you want to have your only motor chopped up to make 600 HP or buy a 600+ HP motor and still have a spare for when it blows.
When I bought my boat I was Maxed so I knew I had to upgrade later thats why I got the Mag. The best upgrade to ME was the Raylar kit. If I had the Money at the time I would be in a differnt boat with two 572's or 525's. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :crossx:
I hate LOANS Monthly payments.

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 10:51 AM
20+ MPH for 10 grand has got to be one of the best mph vs $$ gains I've ever heard of. :) Congragulations on your new motor! I'm sure it's going to work out great.
RD
plus the money for install which I think was a little to ??? but I have had good luck with this guy and he stands by his work so I paid alittle to much.
plus the ECU upgrade from whipple $500

AZJD
08-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I read it as a good idea..... :rollside:
572 plus a 496 in the garage.....sounds good to me, and that 572 runs 600+ HP without too many modifications, if i'm not mistaken!

It's Only Money
08-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I think we've heard some stories about how good a warranty that might be. Sorry, me thinks thee fool for replacing everything but the block to get where you are. HP525 would have been a better decision in the beginning.

KLEPTOW
08-04-2006, 11:47 AM
plus the money for install which I think was a little to ??? but I have had good luck with this guy and he stands by his work so I paid alittle to much.
plus the ECU upgrade from whipple $500
Also for a little over $500 you could have bought a Mefi4 ECU and harness so you could program the motor your self, but i'm sure you will have plenty of time to keep shipping your ECU back to Dustin.

SHOTKALLIN
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I read it as a good idea..... :rollside:
572 plus a 496 in the garage.....sounds good to me, and that 572 runs 600+ HP without too many modifications, if i'm not mistaken!
Are we talking abouth the Chevy 572 crate motor here? I thought I heard of that motor not being a good marine motor? Something about the internals are set up for vehicle driving. Who has a Chevy 572 and has put some serious hours on it? How many hours before she blows? What kind of mods have to be done to this engine? And how much in $?

LOWRIVER2
08-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Great post Dave,
And I've got a shoot day planned in the fall when you're ready.

RiverDave
08-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Great post Dave,
And I've got a shoot day planned in the fall when you're ready.
You say jump and I'll say how high.. Just let me know when!
Do you need anymore hitch covers? I know their shop is a little slow right now, so it'd be perfect time to run some.
RD

KLEPTOW
08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Are we talking abouth the Chevy 572 crate motor here?
Yes. Chevy 572 crate comes in two versions.
I thought I heard of that motor not being a good marine motor?
That BS usally comes from a engine builders that dont want you to cut them out.
Something about the internals are set up for vehicle driving. Who has a Chevy 572 and has put some serious hours on it?
The only mod i know of is oil pressure spring.
How many hours before she blows? What kind of mods have to be done to this engine?
list is around 14K if your into paying list.
And how much in $?
If you go look at Chevys web site they have a video of the engine running on a dyno, it ran wide open for over a week with out any problems.

superdave013
08-04-2006, 01:25 PM
You say jump and I'll say how high.. Just let me know when!
Do you need anymore hitch covers? I know their shop is a little slow right now, so it'd be perfect time to run some.
RD
I don't think he was talking to you. But ..... if you want to do this police training obstical course thing and then the firearm dealio after I'm sure he would set it up for both of us. You should do it as I'd like to see who pukes first. you or me. :)
As far as my post, I did that right when I woke up. I do some of my best work before my first dump sometimes. :D

Dave C
08-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I have heard that some motor builders like to build in extra piston to wall clearance in marine motors to compensate for different expansion rates for motors that directly run off lake water.
While this makes sense for boats that run directly off lake water without a thermostat, I question whether this is really necessary for motors (like ours) that have a thermostat or better yet closed cooling system.
The closed cooling acts just like a car so why not run a car-boat motor. :crossx: It gets up to the specified temp fast and stays there.
my old boat with no thermostat would never ever get up to temp (i.e. 180) unless of course it passed 180 degrees on its way to an overheat! :rollside: :rollside:
I would run the 572 or any car motor with a thermostat in a boat, no doubt about it.
Also I would make sure that the valves are high quality but thats more of a preference thing.
Are we talking abouth the Chevy 572 crate motor here? I thought I heard of that motor not being a good marine motor? Something about the internals are set up for vehicle driving. Who has a Chevy 572 and has put some serious hours on it? How many hours before she blows? What kind of mods have to be done to this engine? And how much in $?

RiverDave
08-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I don't think he was talking to you. But ..... if you want to do this police training obstical course thing and then the firearm dealio after I'm sure he would set it up for both of us. You should do it as I'd like to see who pukes first. you or me. :)
As far as my post, I did that right when I woke up. I do some of my best work before my first dump sometimes. :D
You gotta do the obstacle course just to go shooting? I would probably puke 1st Dave.. I'm pretty far outta shape. LOL Smoking etc.. has taken it's toll over the years. I could train though, and I am trying to quit smoking. On top of which I can tell you the vast majority of the fat asses running around in squad cars in my neighborhood certainly wouldn't be able to do any obstacle course that'd make me puke.
And your right, in retrospect he may not have been talking to me.. LOL Sometimes my narcissicm (sp?) gets the better of me. :D
RD

RiverDave
08-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I have heard that some motor builders like to build in extra piston to wall clearance in marine motors to compensate for different expansion rates for motors that directly run off lake water.
While this makes sense for boats that run directly off lake water without a thermostat, I question whether this is really necessary for motors (like ours) that have a thermostat or better yet closed cooling system.
The closed cooling acts just like a car so why not run a car-boat motor. :crossx: It gets up to the specified temp fast and stays there.
my old boat with no thermostat would never ever get up to temp (i.e. 180) unless of course it passed 180 degrees on its way to an overheat! :rollside: :rollside:
I would run the 572 or any car motor with a thermostat in a boat, no doubt about it.
Also I would make sure that the valves are high quality but thats more of a preference thing.
I didn't think Inconell exhaust valves were an option if you were going to build a marine motor that was going to last?
RD

superdave013
08-04-2006, 01:59 PM
You gotta do the obstacle course just to go shooting? I would probably puke 1st Dave.. I'm pretty far outta shape. LOL Smoking etc.. has taken it's toll over the years. I could train though, and I am trying to quit smoking. On top of which I can tell you the vast majority of the fat asses running around in squad cars in my neighborhood certainly wouldn't be able to do any obstacle course that'd make me puke.
And your right, in retrospect he may not have been talking to me.. LOL Sometimes my narcissicm (sp?) gets the better of me. :D
RD
Well alright then. Glad to hear you are in. Lowriver, please set this up for both Dave's. :)

Dave C
08-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Nothing wrong with the valves they use but its still a "preference" per se ...
We would probably not cheap out and choose the good valves in the first place. ;)
I would buy the 572 for $14k and swap the valves out (couple hundred $$'s), which is very easy to do. Also install a better cam (couple hundred $$'s)
Even after that, we still save tons of $$$. :crossx:
I didn't think Inconell exhaust valves were an option if you were going to build a marine motor that was going to last?
RD

superdave013
08-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Nothing wrong with the valves they use but its still a "preference" per se ...
We would probably not cheap out and choose the good valves in the first place. ;)
I would buy the 572 for $14k and swap the valves out (couple hundred $$'s), which is very easy to do. Also install a better cam (couple hundred $$'s)
Even after that, we still save tons of $$$. :crossx:
You think? I did a 572" from scratch and less the turbo system I think I'm that price range too. But .... Merlin block, Valisco crank, JE slugs, Carrillo rods, Dart 360 heads (and yes I might get the tune up a lil off so I went with Inconell exhaust valves), Clay Smith billet cam, ect, ect.
But then again I did this before you could just buy one in a crate.

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Alot of info I have heard alot over the last year and to change from cast to forged is not a big deal. money bigger charg it blow it 496 is great 496 is crap blagh blagh blagh :argue: just put some thing on that I don't have to F@#+ with. And thats what I have so far with Raylar. I will post if I have any probs.
But I did not know about the ECU you can upgrade yourself I would like to get some more info on that see after a year there is something I missed :)

vmjtc3
08-04-2006, 04:07 PM
What did you use for a crank,rod's,and piston's? Sounds like you have a good running ride. :cool:

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 04:17 PM
What did you use for a crank,rod's,and piston's? Sounds like you have a good running ride. :cool:
Raylar Inc. Engine Development has teamed with MAHLE Motorsports to make specialreplacement 8.1liter 496 engine piston and ring packages available. These will be constructed with MAHLE's world famous forging process and will incorporate a MAHLE special hard anodizing and skirt coating system that will allow these pistons to provide even more strength to this engine. MAHLE's proprietary alloys will allow this piston to run tighter skirt to cylinder wall clearances to help eliminate piston slap noise and provide a forged piston capable of providing long life and extra strength that only forged pistons can provide. These pistons feature super lightweights of 550 grams and full floating pin systems to increase strength of this engine's rotating assembly.
Our new forged pistons are available in standard bore, .010 and .030 oversized and come fitted with MAHLE's plasma moly top ring and stainless oil control rings.
These new pistons will allow our customers to rebuild and upgrade the strength of their 496-8.1 engines. These pistons are capable of horsepower levels of over 800 HP without any fear of mechanical damage.
If you plan to rebuild your 496-8.1 engine especially if you are going to develop maximum power levels in this engine you should only use our "BigPower" MAHLE piston sets.
We have also developed, with MAHLE, forged pistons that will allow new strokes and super charging ratios for the 496-8.1 engine.
Raylar special 4340 twist forged stroker Crankshaft with center counterweights and factory reluctor ring
The Raylar Inc. "BigPower" BP-106 camshaft was patterned to make the maximum horsepower from our head and manifold package with higher lift and durations that require forged pistons with larger valve reliefs.

jjfosterj
08-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Thats from Raylar sorry no time to type have to go see ya

Raylar
08-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Kilrtoy:
You should spend less time having twenty-three thousand posts and more time getting your facts straight. The HP525 upgrade from all the boat manufacturers and Mercury is minimum $17-18K more over and above the 496HO. Your avatar says you're a hater? sad way to live your life.
I am not sure what your problem is with our product, since I don't think we've ever done business with or met each other. In any event, get off some of these posts of yours and get a real life!
JJfosterJ, great news on your outcome. I know your project motor and your system. Nothing like a Raylar HO600 properly installed on a nice all forged Raylar base motor. You will enjoy a lot of great speed and power with that combo.
Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

echo
08-05-2006, 10:54 AM
You saved for a year,enjoy what your doing.

Focker
08-05-2006, 12:35 PM
So I vote for Raylar
I also picked up 20 plus with my Raylar Package. :)
Down side--My Focken sunglasses fly off when I look left :cry:

kcvega
08-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Who gives a sh!t if one package costs a little more or less. I know from drag racing some like chevy some ford some mopar. So what if one of em spends a little more, big f'n deal.

SHOTKALLIN
08-05-2006, 06:50 PM
I can see how some peeps might just be jealous that you are enjoying your boat and you have spent less than half of what they spent. It would suck if you spent so much on a bitchen boat but can't afford anything else in life. But hey they look good sittin in the channel and thats all that matters in life...Right???

Kilrtoy
08-05-2006, 07:04 PM
And where do you think they make price cuts from, I have seen them as high as 30K bump and as low as 14 from the Manufactures. I was once privledged to see the actually price sheets, that is where where I came up with that price.
And RAY next time you sell some upgrades dont call them reliable or turn key. I and alot of other people wont have an issue with you....
I talked to a manufacture the other day and it was amazing how the price of a boat dropped 30K in a matter of seconds,How is that RAY.....
and one tlast thing since you thought you would poke some fun at me the other day.
When my drive broke the shop called mercury and said it was a defective part, not owner operator error, END OF STORY, a whole new lower was made and shipped based on that, Thats customer service...Thats Mercury RACING for ya...

Kilrtoy
08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
1. everyone wants a deal but nobody wants to take a pay cut. I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander right? Maybe your employer wants a "hook up" too. Walk in and say "ya know, I'll give you a HOOK UP and work for 25% less this year." Yeah right we know that will never happen!! But )
yes it did happen and I took a 20% pay cut in order not to lose my job, so I know how it feels... now granted I could have said, Sorry, later, But i did not, the bottom line is it does happen

jjfosterj
08-05-2006, 10:10 PM
This was an upgrade be cause I bought what I could budget at that time trust me there are alot of other motor's I would of liked but I would of had to wait another year with out a boat. If I was do do it over again I think I would do the motor swap with raylar I think that is an 700 H.P. for 12K
Hey I just thew this out there for some one looking for an upgrade and if they would like to see or try it. No bragging if i was bragging I would have 1200HP and in the 100's. I know someone has a better way but this was just the way I did it. I read and searched this site when I was looking for an upgrade and just added my 2 cents

LOWRIVER2
08-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Uh, excuse me, Kilrtoy, ....WHO would you go work for????? General Services PD??? Then I could say hi to you when I escorted the Mayor into City Hall/LOL!!! Or maybe you could work park police with no guns?... Hmmm, guess you liked your leased bike too much and the big ego that came with it.
Yeah, you be the pro on price cuts.
SuperDave said it right the first time. A company needs to make a profit and if the demand is there, they get what they charge.
Hey, RD, while my post here was for SuperDave, you are more than welcome to attend. I will be calling your buddy soon. We have a lot of SWAT/Metro guys retiring and they dig those hitch covers. Thanks for hooking me up with them in the first place.

H20 Toie
08-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Congrats on your upgrade and glad your happy with it.

LHC30Victory
08-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Congrats on your upgrade and glad your happy with it.
This is the ONE post that makes sense lately!!!!