PDA

View Full Version : Just for kicks and old times sake....

DILLIGAF
08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I am thinking of getting drunk tonight and posting LOUD AND CLEAR :)
At CenCals house in C CA and we take off tomorrow to head North. Just a friggin' waiting game right now. Going to break out some liquor and see what happens from there...
Went for a ride thru Monterey and Pacific Grove today. Overcast/fog and mid 60's. Pretty good riding weather actually. Went thru my old hometown and it looks like a friggin' ghetto :yuk:
Anyhow....I will post some silly non-sense later if I get drunk.
Anybody else?
:)

blown dough
08-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Yep I'm in, we are staying home this weekend and already started on the Vodka, feelin pretty good right about now, need a little food though.

Cas
08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
you going to be coming through Sonoma? If so, maybe we can meet up and I'll buy you a beer. Then again, there's a store in town that carries 254 different kinds of beer, might take awhile to get through them all :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
08-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Hell...ole HH is in Vegas right now- I've already gone through 1/2 bottle of Goose and 1/4 can of Red Bull.
I figure Mortons followed by a drunken stumble down the strip should be sufficient to get me in trouble.

chub
08-04-2006, 05:45 PM
WTF
You guys post sober??? :p

chub
08-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Hell...ole HH is in Vegas right now- I've already gone through 1/2 bottle of Goose and 1/4 can of Red Bull.
I figure Mortons followed by a drunken stumble down the strip should be sufficient to get me in trouble.
You da man!

Havasu Hangin'
08-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Let me know if you guys want my moderator passwords...I need a stand-in since I won't even be able to moderate myself shortly.

soupersonic
08-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Send the mod pw's to hooligan or TB.They will put them to good use :)

AZJD
08-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Let me know if you guys want my moderator passwords...I need a stand-in since I won't even be able to moderate myself shortly.
I got an idea! Let's give em' to Jordy, and all sit back and get a little drunk and watch the fun begin........ :crossx: :crossx:

shueman
08-04-2006, 06:17 PM
'...Anyhow....I will post some silly non-sense later if I get drunk.
Anybody else? :)
No, you go ahead...we'll catch up gradually and badger you along the way.... :cool: :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Take lots of pics and have a good time.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-04-2006, 06:54 PM
. . . on your trip. Not tonight. Have a good time, yes. But I don't wanna see any pictures :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
08-05-2006, 07:32 AM
:)
I liked the Jordy suggestion the best....lol

DILLIGAF
08-05-2006, 07:38 AM
you going to be coming through Sonoma? If so, maybe we can meet up and I'll buy you a beer. Then again, there's a store in town that carries 254 different kinds of beer, might take awhile to get through them all :rollside:
Will be staying in Santa Rosa tonight CAS but it will be dark when we get in and then in the AM we are off to Eureka/Fortuna. Thanks for the offer though.

DILLIGAF
08-05-2006, 07:39 AM
. . . on your trip. Not tonight. Have a good time, yes. But I don't wanna see any pictures :jawdrop:
LOL...I knew what you meant Angie

DILLIGAF
08-05-2006, 07:40 AM
Did you just talk in the third person? :rolleyes:
Good luck in Vegas....