PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on What's a Good Customer?:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-05-2006, 02:18 AM
I've found asking any kind of business owners or sales people this question they get real uncomfortable answering it:
What in your biz adds up to, and makes for a good customer?

centerhill condor
08-05-2006, 03:13 AM
Are they in your niche? I've had some of the same clients for 18 years and we meet each others expectations on a consistent basis.

OCMerrill
08-05-2006, 04:13 AM
One who promptly signs the check. :rollside:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-05-2006, 04:39 AM
One who promptly signs the check. :rollside:
A good check that doesnt bounce.

mickeyfinn
08-05-2006, 06:40 AM
If you are reputable and honest a good customer is one who is satisfied receiving the goods or services as agreed, who has reasonable expectations when problems arise and gives an honest answer to those looking for similar goods and services. If they hold you to your committments that is fine,as long as they live up to their. I guess the main thing is a customer who wants to complete the transaction smoothly with no surprises.

RitcheyRch
08-05-2006, 07:32 AM
One that doesnt bounce the check and one that appreciates the service you provide.
A good check that doesnt bounce.

IMPATIENT 1
08-05-2006, 07:53 AM
we have great customer relations, we send em holiday cards, thanks you cards, give follow up calls.we also have monthly new owner clinics where we show em there vehicle's operations and feed em bbq.the town loves us!!
from our relations with customers, we have made alot of return customers that buy an average of 1 vehilce per 1-2yrs. when your customer is happy with their purchase and give "good word of mouth", that's the most you can ask for.