PDA

View Full Version : USA Titty bar Tour:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-05-2006, 07:16 PM
I got sent to Atlanta Ga, for a MFG seminar. I'm not one to go to strip clubs much. I seem to always have a nice lady in my life that treats me good.
But on the road with fun loving friends, and single at the time, it's a kick.
Victoria BC had the best clubs, but Canada blue laws ( or perhaps BC Blue laws) have restricted them as of late. Not what they once were according to some of the Canadians on the HB forums.
I hooked up with friends Scott and Scotty. Confirmed single, brutally good looking no relationship guys that really know how to work the clubs and the girls to the best experience.
They took me to the Cheetah (III) . Full cloths off, the girls did what ya ask them to for $10.
We walked in as one shift of girls was dancing off the stage and the next shift dancing on.
Not an ugly one in either crew. Awsum looks, awsum personalities, a great time, no where the money ya'd spend on a lesser experience in ' Vegas titty bars.
Something to say about Georga girls:
http://www.thecheetah.com/media/gallery/library/Vivienne/tn/thumbnail_DSC_0123.jpghttp://www.thecheetah.com/media/gallery/library/Vivienne/tn/thumbnail__.jpg
Viviene
http://www.thecheetah.com/media/gallery/library/Melanie/tn/thumbnail__.jpg http://www.thecheetah.com/media/gallery/library/Melanie/tn/thumbnail_DSCF1490.jpg
Melanie
http://www.thecheetah.com/media/gallery/library/Midori/tn/thumbnail__.jpg
Midori
^^^Cheetah III girls ^^^
What took the prize is when we went to Stevies Titty bar and W#orehouse in Memphis TN.
One of the "underground", bootleg titty bars.
Everything went there. Well, not everything to the extreme that you'd find in Thailand, but it'll keep your interest and weiner up.
For a $100 tip to the owner Stevie ( a nice looking chic in her own rite ), and if the cocktail waitress was game with seperate $$ arrangement, she'd come home to your hotel room with you after shift.
Otherwise you could check out the girls in Stevies brothel next door, and the menu of prices and services, and hit it and quit it.
Scott and Scottie arranged the girls to stay the duration of the training with us at our hotel rooms, and they could use our rent a cars, and we took them out on their off nites.
Worked out nice. Southern sweet, attractive girls.
Any other good titty bar stories?:

roady
08-05-2006, 07:26 PM
This is gonna be a good thread,,,

DeeCandyBar
08-05-2006, 10:20 PM
best titty bars are (at least used to be) in canada - nothing like a very hot totally naked girl talking to you in french while touching her cupcake

RitcheyRch
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I always thought the stip club capital of the world was "Portland Oregon"

liquidasset
08-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I always thought Las Vegas was the strip club capitol :rollside:

RitcheyRch
08-06-2006, 04:00 PM
I remember a radio station talk show stating there were more strip clubs per capita in Portland, Oregon than anyother city in the nation. Not sure if is still true but heard this a few years back.

In2Deep
08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
the bars on the Illinois side of the mississippi in St. Louis. Very nice.

mickeyfinn
08-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Atlanta has the BEST stripclubs that I have found anywhere. The Cheetah is one of the more upscale (read to mean money hungry women), they are all drop dead gorgeous though. There is a lot more fun to be had in some of the lesser known clubs though. Still beautiful young girls, just more willing with fewer rules.Just don't joke about being law enforcement. :)

BajaMike
08-07-2006, 09:42 AM
I think Tampa might have the best strip clubs....totally nude, and lots of hot girls. It seems it's also legal to touch the girls in Tampa (unlike most places)....every year the city council tries to pass a law banning the "touching" and it always gets turned down. If you're not playing with the girls tittys during and lap dance, they think you're gay.
My best time was in Vegas one year. I met a really hot young blond at one of the famous strip clubs, she had just come in from Kansas, and wanted to be a showgirl, and was really a very well trained and skillfull dancer....blond, blue eyed girl, 5'2'' and 100 pounds with nice natural "b" cups...... We got to talking and she said she was having car trouble with the Chevy she drove from Kansas.
She met me after her shift, I took the car to the dealer to get it fixed, and she spent the week with me at Caesar's Palace, going to my convention parties and drinking and gambling and driving my rental car to work until her car was fixed.
I paid about $300 to fix her car and maybe an extra grand on drinking and gambling, but had one of the best weeks I've ever had in Vegas. I went back a few times looking for her but of course never found her.... :cry:

MR HARLEY
08-07-2006, 09:47 AM
The Cheetah in Georgia is the place. Best time I ever had at one of those establishments. No comparison to any others I have been.
I cant wait to go back to Georgia on business in September. :crossx:

a catered life
08-07-2006, 10:02 AM
i never liked strip clubs even though i have sponsored a few male parties but :idea: why go to strip clubs and pay to watch or at best get a few extras when you can take you old lady out to a nice dinner, take her home, bang her brains out, and get homemade pancakes in the morning all without worring if you johnson is going to fall off in a week :p

RitcheyRch
08-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Exactly. I havent been to a strip club in 20 years and dont miss it one bit.
i never liked strip clubs even though i have sponsored a few male parties but :idea: why go to strip clubs and pay to watch or at best get a few extras when you can take you old lady out to a nice dinner, take her home, bang her brains out, and get homemade pancakes in the morning all without worring if you johnson is going to fall off in a week :p

SHOTKALLIN
08-07-2006, 11:07 AM
This info is second hand as i have never been there......but the TROPICAL LEI @ TNA Video in Upland, CA is suposed to have the best lap dances. My friend goes there and he says he always see used condoms in the mens room trash. Don't go there for a stage show because all the girls are busy effin for cash. He also said he walked in the door and the stripper asked him if he wanted to go in the back and suck some titty. :crossx:
If you don't leave smoking a cigarette...then maybe one of the oriental massage parlors across the street can help you out.
just my .02

GUGS102
08-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Recently in vegas on business. Ended up at the Spiriment Rhino (best in vegas)
Anyhoo - My buddies are there and the place is dead, maybe 25 guys in the club and I counted 60 different women. I sitting there drinking my beer and I overhear two bored dancers standing behind me." Yeah, I went to buy the new 5 series and realized what I really anted was the 7, so I got that instead." I turned to my buddy and said we have spent enough money here.
Got stranded in Oshkosh on business. Nothing to do but we saw a billboard for a place called Beansnappers show club. How could we resist?
At the hotel bar we were informed by the bartender that you had to go on an adventure to get there as it was not allowed in the county. Another guy at the bar said it was the best place in the world(does not get out much)
After 50 minutes of driving and rural directions, we found the place. It was a two story pull barn turned into a club. Walking in the lights were very bright. We also learned that the bar was dry. The saving grace was a house turned into a bar across the street and you can go back and forth.
After a couple of drinks in the converted house we went back to the tittie bar. The coolest thing in the bar was an old fireman's pole from the second story to the dance floor. I walked up to the stage and gave the dancer a $5 and her eyes light up!! "Thanks, no one ever gives us that much" I said that where I am from (Phoenix) its $20 per dance, you could almost see the dollar signs in her eyes and i could picture her loading the nissan sentra the next day for the trip to where the money flows like water.
On top of everything else, I still had my suit slacks and dress shirt on. Boy talk about sticking out. I mentioned to the guy with me that we could run this bar with the $400 in cash we had between the two of us. We did not stay long and it was quite the experience. So if your ever in Oshkosh...