PDA

View Full Version : Lower Columbia River

pywackett2000
08-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Hello to all you jetsters out there, everyone is invited to the Lower Columbia Bash next weekend. It will be held at Longview Washington and will be on the island. For more info check out Skagenboats.com or email me at pywackett2000@adelphia.net It should be a good turn out. Bring you own B's thats beer booze and you know the third b, anyway there is plenty of beach smooth flat water and you can run pretty much anywhere you want with no hassles from the 5-O. You can run uncorked blown and injected or bring your Bayliner. Next Saturday August 12th bring your sleeping bags and crash it certainly will be a bash!!!!! Oh yeah by the way, I think it will be a good day to be a Chevy owner!!!Lol hahahaha!!! ANY FORDS WANNA RACE??????

quiet riot
08-05-2006, 11:47 PM
i might have to come out and play, as long as you don't mind getting spanked by a small ford :crossx:
jd

pywackett2000
08-12-2006, 08:56 PM
A no show of course and we had a blast!! I will post some pics when i get chance.

jrork
08-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Right on! Lets see em. Glad it turned out. Maybe next time us Northerners can make it.