PDA

View Full Version : Do you Keep All the Women in your Life Seperated?

Trailer Park Casanova
08-06-2006, 04:36 AM
The only advise about women my dad ever gave me was: "Keep all the females in you life seperated".
He's right, it's successfull so far..
At the river, a group of guys will camp next to us, and they all have a teriffic time, get along well.
Then, as the week passes, their women start showing up and when the second girlfriend arrives the petty fights that blow up into chaos begin,, tranquility lost.
I keep all the women in my life seperated and it works.
Mother, Grand mothers,, sisters, daughters, ex's, girlsfriends, aunts, female cousins, neices,,, sons girlfriends,, no common contact.
My sisters or sister-in-laws will never meet my wife. My dad backs me up.
So far a tranqil, close no drama marriage.
What's your take?:

centerhill condor
08-06-2006, 05:07 AM
is it the women or the alcohol?

beerjet
08-06-2006, 05:09 AM
It is well known woman can not get along with each other . Even though they will appear to , there will always be a sense of pecking order that woman have to establish amongst themselves . Which eventually leads to drama and thus killing your buzz. "TPC" you are right in keeping them all seperated . It's like keeping rabid animals apart , they will never understand why but it's for there own good.
-beerjet-

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 05:30 AM
the best place to keep women is either in the kitchen or bedroom. if they're in the bedroom you don't need to keep them separated

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-06-2006, 07:20 AM
:rollside: the best place to keep women is either in the kitchen or bedroom. if they're in the bedroom you don't need to keep them separated
:rollside: :)

Cole
08-06-2006, 08:09 AM
We have some very solid avice here!!
Women, take heed!! :argue:

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 09:04 AM
speaking of "keeping women" another sage piece of advice a friend once gave me: always try to stick something in a woman's mouth to keep it full. it hopefully will feel good and it keeps the woman from talking so much. :D

RitcheyRch
08-06-2006, 02:09 PM
And in that order.
the best place to keep women is either in the kitchen or bedroom. if they're in the bedroom you don't need to keep them separated

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 02:55 PM
the real issue may be how to keep women separated from your money!

Nord
08-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Family renunions must be a blast. Do you just post to hear yourself type?
lol

HocusPocus
08-06-2006, 04:01 PM
life is much more fun with lots of women around :)

a catered life
08-06-2006, 04:15 PM
i'm sorry what was the question again?...the ass shot in beerjet's avatar is distracting me :p

riverbound
08-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Was begining to wonder the same thing.

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
you talking to me