PDA

View Full Version : Parts express

Moneypitt
08-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Anyone from the Auburn area coming to Long Beach next weekend? I need an intake and V/covers carried from Auburn down south. Please respond here or PM me if you can help.........Ray

Fired Up
08-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Sorry I can't help you with the Auburn run, but I'd like to drop off your GPS to you tomorrow. Will You be home??

Moneypitt
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Sorry I can't help you with the Auburn run, but I'd like to drop off your GPS to you tomorrow. Will You be home??
Yeah, I'll be here after work. About 4:45-5PM till ?????...........Ray

lilbit
08-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Hi Ray,
If you are talking about Auburn Wa, I will be flying down to Long Beach, CA for business on Monday the 14th. Let me know if I can help ya..
Cheryl

Moneypitt
08-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi Ray,
If you are talking about Auburn Wa, I will be flying down to Long Beach, CA for business on Monday the 14th. Let me know if I can help ya..
Cheryl
Thanks, but no, I'm talking Auburn Ca. Just trying to dodge shipping for a couple of V/covers and an intake. I thought sure there would be some racers coming from up north, by Sacramento, to Long Beach, but now it's to the point of timing, and setting it up. I'll just fork over the shipping and be done with it.........Ray