PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Not SoFast.

Jyruiz
08-06-2006, 08:10 PM
I want to thank NSF for doing me the favor of going to my house and checking in on my boat. I have never met him face to face, but we have talked a bit thru PM's and thru this forum. Thanks again bro, I owe you.
NSF,
I will be contacting you next weekend to check out your speaker grills, so you better PM what kind of beer you drink, otherwise, I am coming over with CL's.

phebus
08-06-2006, 09:13 PM
NSF= great guy :D

RitcheyRch
08-07-2006, 03:38 AM
Nice to see and hear of a fellow boater taking care of another.

Jyruiz
08-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Yup, if somebody else ever needs me to check on there house or something, while I am out there, I would not have any problem doing so. Great group of boaters on the forum.

Not So Fast
08-07-2006, 07:46 AM
I want to thank NSF for doing me the favor of going to my house and checking in on my boat. I have never met him face to face, but we have talked a bit thru PM's and thru this forum. Thanks again bro, I owe you.
NSF,
I will be contacting you next weekend to check out your speaker grills, so you better PM what kind of beer you drink, otherwise, I am coming over with CL's.
WOW, I certainly didn't do it for any accolades like this, completely unexpected but THANK YOU!! :cool: NSF----PS, CL is the beer of choice :D J/K, you dont owe me anything, just glad there was no problem like you suspected.

Jyruiz
08-07-2006, 11:22 AM
WOW, I certainly didn't do it for any accolades like this, completely unexpected but THANK YOU!! :cool: NSF----PS, CL is the beer of choice :D J/K, you dont owe me anything, just glad there was no problem like you suspected.
Good deeds should always be rewarded, so bottles or cans? I always keep bottles in the fridge, and cans for the boat.