PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal car sales persons...

FASTERDAMITT
08-06-2006, 09:58 PM
I posted a thread looking for Mortgage Loan Officers not long ago. I hired a new car salesman. He came on as part time with my store and is rockin. I guess while his customer and he is waiting for finance they shoot the crap about whatever. He's been sending in several potential deals a week. He could easily make an extra 10g's or more this month and help out some people financially in the process. He works by phone and fax, comes in once a while. Not needed to be near my store.
Anyone interested, PM or email me for details.
Thanks,
Tom

dicudmore
08-06-2006, 10:00 PM
absolutely right Tom...leads can come from anywhere :cool:

meaniam
08-07-2006, 08:34 AM
I posted a thread looking for Mortgage Loan Officers not long ago. I hired a new car salesman. He came on as part time with my store and is rockin. I guess while his customer and he is waiting for finance they shoot the crap about whatever. He's been sending in several potential deals a week. He could easily make an extra 10g's or more this month and help out some people financially in the process. He works by phone and fax, comes in once a while. Not needed to be near my store.
Anyone interested, PM or email me for details.
Thanks,
Tom
i have left the car sales buissness last year and went into real estate and have enjoyed the move ever since. did car sales for 9 years.