PDA

View Full Version : Short video

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Here is a short video my girlfriend took. Bartlett was great saturday, not many boats and the water was perfect........................................... ..
http://media.putfile.com/Bartlett-95

Devilman
08-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Nice, whats up with the double row of buoys.....

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Nice, whats up with the double row of buoys.....Shallow water. It drops off after that first set. The second is marking the start of the no wake zone.............................................. .................

djunkie
08-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Here is a short video my girlfriend took. Bartlett was great saturday, not many boats and the water was perfect........................................... ..
http://media.putfile.com/Bartlett-95
You have a g/f? I thought you were gay. :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 11:12 AM
You mutha focker............................................ ................................
What you doing here, you belong in the sand-bar with all the other yuppies.

djunkie
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
You mutha focker............................................ ................................
What you doing here, you belong in the sand-bar with all the other yuppies.
Hey I used to own a jet. Sometimes I come back in here to remind myself how bad it sucked. :rollside: :rollside:

Devilman
08-07-2006, 11:37 AM
LMAO, & here I was gonna keep it on topic. Although, I was thinking heavily on some sort of "ice-chest" comment. :D

Biglue
08-07-2006, 11:53 AM
LMAO, & here I was gonna keep it on topic. Although, I was thinking heavily on some sort of "ice-chest" comment. :D
Come on now. Ty's a dedicated mofo. He's not cruising around in that video. He's delivering an ice chest full of beer. He's got land and sea deliveries covered...........now he needs to figure out how to deliver them by air. :crossx:

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Come on now. Ty's a dedicated mofo. He's not cruising around in that video. He's delivering an ice chest full of beer. He's got land and sea deliveries covered...........now he needs to figure out how to deliver them by air. :crossx:
I guess I could let him use the tower for take off and landings. LMAO
Nice video.

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 01:45 PM
I guess I could let him use the tower for take off and landings. LMAO
Nice video.
No thanks, run to much of a risk getting caught in one of your shrimping nets.............................................. .............................................

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM
No thanks, run to much of a risk getting caught in one of your shrimping nets.............................................. .............................................
I will put the riggers away if you just leave me a full cooler. LMAO
Sauguaro on Sun blew. Saw some of your buddies running back to Sandy beach at a pretty good clip. Then coming back in saw some flatty, pink and yellow running on alcohol that sounded pretty healthy.

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Sauguaro on Sun blew. Saw some of your buddies running back to Sandy beach at a pretty good clip. Then coming back in saw some flatty, pink and yellow running on alcohol that sounded pretty healthy.Was it this one. I f so thats Hank cool guy, boat is bad ass....................................
How bad was the water out there yesterday?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00197-med.JPG

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Was it this one. I f so thats Hank cool guy, boat is bad ass....................................
How bad was the water out there yesterday?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00197-med.JPG
Thats the one. SOunded very stout.
The weather was awesome. The 50 Sea Ray Cruisers were the problem. That and that god damn amount of people. We got there at 6am and stayed till 10:30 or so. No good water for skiing or boarding.

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Thats the one. SOunded very stout.
The weather was awesome. The 50 Sea Ray Cruisers were the problem. That and that god damn amount of people. We got there at 6am and stayed till 10:30 or so. No good water for skiing or boarding.
Whew, glad i didnt go................You been to bartlett this year. Not a wake boarder but the water was perfect for it.

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Whew, glad i didnt go................You been to bartlett this year. Not a wake boarder but the water was perfect for it.
We were going to go on Sunday, but I could not figure out how to get there. I heard it is only 15 minutes longer to get there. I also heard Apache is very nice this time of year.

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
We were going to go on Sunday, but I could not figure out how to get there. I heard it is only 15 minutes longer to get there. I also heard Apache is very nice this time of year.
Bartlett seems longer but from the house its only about 20 min longer. Let me know if you guys are going to go, ill head that way. Very nice, if you guys do the camping thing cant beat it................................................ ..............

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Bartlett seems longer but from the house its only about 20 min longer. Let me know if you guys are going to go, ill head that way. Very nice, if you guys do the camping thing cant beat it................................................ ..............
WE are going to Martinez this weekend, but would def. be up for a trip next weekend. Are there any coves that you can ski in?
And everyone that hangs with us, skis and boards. That means you too! I will get your a$$ out of the water. Us fat kids need to play too. I will bring the shoes, if there is a good beach.
Dman, how hangs it?

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 02:33 PM
WE are going to Martinez this weekend, but would def. be up for a trip next weekend. Are there any coves that you can ski in?
And everyone that hangs with us, skis and boards. That means you too! I will get your a$$ out of the water. Us fat kids need to play too. I will bring the shoes, if there is a good beach.
Dman, how hangs it?O there is a good beach, you bring those shoes get prepaired to get your ass handed to you. Not many coves, but i saw a shit load skiers and not many lake lice.....

NautiTwins
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
O there is a good beach, you bring those shoes get prepaired to get your ass handed to you. Not many coves, but i saw a shit load skiers and not many lake lice.....
I have not thrown in two months, but I will practice this weekend and get back on par.

460 jus getn it
08-07-2006, 02:41 PM
I have not thrown in two months, but I will practice this weekend and get back on par.
Sounds good. I let you know, the weekend of the 18th or the 25th is a good weekend. Saturday or sunday.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Sauguaro on Sun blew. Saw some of your buddies running back to Sandy beach at a pretty good clip. Then coming back in saw some flatty, pink and yellow running on alcohol that sounded pretty healthy.
So you saw some of the crew???
Yellow flattie running avgas....that was crazy hank
Green and white eliminator.......vin-dogg
red and white eliminator.......big ern
grey and white 21ft picklefork liberator....."g-unit" greg
too bad I was at home watching james bond:cry:

dmontzsta
08-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I am with you on that one! :)
Nothing but love Ty...and no, not that kind of love. ;)

NautiTwins
08-08-2006, 07:31 AM
So you saw some of the crew???
Yellow flattie running avgas....that was crazy hank
Green and white eliminator.......vin-dogg
red and white eliminator.......big ern
grey and white 21ft picklefork liberator....."g-unit" greg
too bad I was at home watching james bond:cry:
We were on our last couple of runs and then headed home when we saw them. Good looking boats thats for sure.