PDA

View Full Version : Question for you die hard Rhino owners

djunkie
08-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Anyone know the scoop on the new silver rhino? How much you think they're gonna sell for? Do you think its worth the extra money for a set of upgraded shocks it comes with?
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/products/modelhome/541/0/home.aspx

sigepmock
08-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I think you're better off saving the money for some aftermarket shocks. I like the new look but it's not worth the money IMO. Now that's coming from someone who paid a premium for a Blue SE Rhino so take it for what it's worth :220v:
Chris

djunkie
08-07-2006, 02:37 PM
I think you're better off saving the money for some aftermarket shocks. I like the new look but it's not worth the money IMO. Now that's coming from someone who paid a premium for a Blue SE Rhino so take it for what it's worth :220v:
Chris
Ya I was just curious. What other extras does it come with besides the shocks and silver body? I'm not into the pretty paints jobs as I would be using the rhino and not getting it for show. But I'd like some goodies on it to make it more fun.

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Chris
agreed.
What is the MSRP and who is making the shocks for them?
I do wish they would make stock replacement body panels in different colors for a decent price.
I want black panels and a candy red frame/cage :crossx:

BLOWN HOWARD
08-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Another Golf Cart going in the dumps for a Rhino!!!!!!! Dam BALLERS!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Dave will never sell that thing!!!
He has already written it into his will for his first unborn son. :crossx: :p

djunkie
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I wish on the baller status. It looks like I may be the next Rhino victim. I love that golf cart though. Its just not safe enough, to me, for the types of places I want to take it.

djunkie
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Dave will never sell that thing!!!
He has already written it into his will for his first unborn son. :crossx: :p
LOL!!!!!!!! Your funny Mr. Trickle. But if the right deal comes around the golf cart will be gone. :rollside:

sigepmock
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
The shocks are going to be piggy backs like the stock shocks on the 450 quads...they are ok for stock but can't compare to the after market shocks out there. Not sure what else besides the body.
Mair(SP?) is making plastic body kits for about $800 or so for a full kit...that's a lot better than the $2000 full bore kits. I'm thinking about an Orange body with red and grey graphicx to match the boat.....but the stock blue is fine for now.
Chris

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
The shocks are going to be piggy backs like the stock shocks on the 450 quads...they are ok for stock but can't compare to the after market shocks out there. Not sure what else besides the body.
Mair(SP?) is making plastic body kits for about $800 or so for a full kit...that's a lot better than the $2000 full bore kits. I'm thinking about an Orange body with red and grey graphicx to match the boat.....but the stock blue is fine for now.
Chris
I did a search earlier for them after I heard about a grey/silver kit but didn't have any luck.
Website?
As fast as you go through stuff I would avoid color matching the Rhino;)
Hows the boat coming?

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! Your funny Mr. Trickle. But if the right deal comes around the golf cart will be gone. :rollside:
$500.00 :)
Don't add any numbers this time!!! :argue: :mad: :crossx:

djunkie
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
$500.00 :)
Don't add any numbers this time!!! :argue: :mad: :crossx:
I'll take it with me to the grave before I give it away. :crossx:

sigepmock
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?action=list&page=list.cfm&criteria=301&makeid=20
I heard the silver is more of a gun metal grey.
Boat hopefully this week....probably next week.....just missed 4th of July :D

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?action=list&page=list.cfm&criteria=301&makeid=20
Thanks for the link.
Those look good and it is the first Rhino product that isn't crazy exspensive.
Yeah....you missed the July 4th weekend by just a tad.;)
Atleast you will have it in enough time to store it for Dessert season:D :crossx:

SoCalHD
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Chris
I like it!! And if there is not going to be much of a differential, like the SE Blue, then game on!! That silver with a long travel kit powder coated blue with a blue cage :idea: :idea: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
I like it!! And if there is not going to be much of a differential, like the SE Blue, then game on!! That silver with a long travel kit powder coated blue with a blue cage :idea: :idea: :crossx: :crossx:
DO IT!!!! :crossx: :skull:

seanv
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
how much is a good long travel kit these days?

sigepmock
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
how much is a good long travel kit these days?
$4800 to $5800 depending on where you get it and what shocks you go with. Long Travel Rhino.com, SoCal Fab, and Sinister fab are the industry leaders right now with the proven kits.
I've heard rumor LongtravelRhino.com gives out discounts to ***boaters :crossx:

Phat Daddy
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
agreed.
I want black panels and a candy red frame/cage :crossx:
Hey, don't go stealing my color ideas(not the red cage)!!! I want it to match my bike with maybe some silver thrown in there.I might have to make a trip to Home Depot, pick up some shake cans and beat you to it.
Game on!!! :crossx: :D :D

Phat Daddy
08-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone know the scoop on the new silver rhino? How much you think they're gonna sell for? Do you think its worth the extra money for a set of upgraded shocks it comes with?
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/products/modelhome/541/0/home.aspx
Save your money and buy mine. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, don't go stealing my color ideas(not the red cage)!!! I want it to match my bike with maybe some silver thrown in there.I might have to make a trip to Home Depot, pick up some shake cans and beat you to it.
Game on!!! :crossx: :D :D
Hells No!!!
Krylon Fusion is the shizz!!! Just painted over all the dust,dirt and mud for that sweet textured look:D :p

robertm
08-07-2006, 08:51 PM
masonmotorsports has come out with a new long travel kit that is nice. fully boxed chromoly control arms cycling 14.5 inches of wheel travel front and rear using the stock upper shock mounts. 5000 for the complete kit. comes powder coated as seen.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Srbugsalot1/Rhino20Kit_0.jpg

djunkie
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Save your money and buy mine. :rollside: :rollside:
How much? :rollside:

FastTimmy
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Check out LTR's kit. I think it's 5500.00 but it is a proven kit. Shit I run it! :p
long travel rhino's (http://www.longtravelrhino.com/)

ROZ
08-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Just buy Toby's.. Sucker is SICk.... Besides, the neighbors are tired of him tearing up and down the street... :D

djunkie
08-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Just buy Toby's.. Sucker is SICk.... Besides, the neighbors are tired of him tearing up and down the street... :D
He wants more for his Rhino than I paid for my boat. :crossx:

Buster
08-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Check out LTR's kit. I think it's 5500.00 but it is a proven kit. Shit I run it! :p
long travel rhino's (http://www.longtravelrhino.com/)
Hell Timmy, I have riden with you. That is a huge endorsment...
BTW, no luck on the drive yet. Found one built XR but is was 7K. Still looking.
Cheers,

02HoWaRd26
08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Back to the original subject the silver sport also has a built in digi dash, with speedo built in gas gauge in the digi dash, and they changed the front bumper up I am told the msrp is 150$ over the se blue, so wait six months and get it for 10,200.oo

sigepmock
08-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Back to the original subject the silver sport also has a built in digi dash, with speedo built in gas gauge in the digi dash, and they changed the front bumper up I am told the msrp is 150$ over the se blue, so wait six months and get it for 10,200.oo
That gas guage would be nice...but what I really want is that super cool plastic roof :yuk:

02HoWaRd26
08-10-2006, 11:58 AM
With that super sik racing roof, haha it is pretty cool..

casean
08-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Those plastics don't look bad at all. Plus they won't break the bank buying them.
<< Sticking with stock green plastics. Learned my lesson about nice paint/plastics on off-road vehicles with the golf cart :cry:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Those plastics don't look bad at all. Plus they won't break the bank buying them.
<< Sticking with stock green plastics. Learned my lesson about nice paint/plastics on off-road vehicles with the golf cart :cry:
Your just broke like me;) :crossx:
A real baller would have a sick $2500 candy paint job with flames and Long Travel suspension and shit :crossx:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm kinda liking the Green body myself. Some black ITP type 7's will be going on mine when I get it. Keeping the bling off. :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
08-10-2006, 02:42 PM
A real baller would have a sick $2500 candy paint job with flames and Long Travel suspension and shit :crossx:
How about that, but with billet long travel. :D
We have an unsaid competition for the nicest Rhino in the neighborhood. Only problem, 1 of the contenders of the 3 of us is a pro baseball player. :cry:
I'm broke, but I'm gonna win. :crossx:

casean
08-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Your just broke like me;) :crossx:
Good point :D
Guess I'll never be a real baller :rolleyes:

casean
08-10-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm kinda liking the Green body myself. Some black ITP type 7's will be going on mine when I get it. Keeping the bling off. :crossx: :crossx:
Listen to you! The golf cart isn't even out the door yet and your talking about which wheels your getting and shit :crossx: Didn't we tell you it was inevitable that you would convert? :D

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Listen to you! The golf cart isn't even out the door yet and your talking about which wheels your getting and shit :crossx: Didn't we tell you it was inevitable that you would convert? :D
I knew I would. Just didn't think it would be this soon. :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
08-10-2006, 03:10 PM
I knew I would. Just didn't think it would be this soon. :crossx: :crossx:
That's how it happened to us too. Just checking them out then BAM!!! One was sitting in the garage.......but we swore we'd never get crazy and spend a bunch of money on them....right.... :crossx:
Might as well place the long travel order now and get it over with..... :) :220v:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Good point :D
Guess I'll never be a real baller :rolleyes:
It's Ok
We will still be out front with the lean mean green machines while the bling and heavies slowly go through the whoops with there 89" of travel :p

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:24 PM
How about that, but with billet long travel. :D
We have an unsaid competition for the nicest Rhino in the neighborhood. Only problem, 1 of the contenders of the 3 of us is a pro baseball player. :cry:
I'm broke, but I'm gonna win. :crossx:
Broke?
I can't even afford a billet mirror and seat latches :crossx: ;)
If you let me borrw the jig I will make a long travel kit out of redwood and drywall screws:D

casean
08-10-2006, 03:24 PM
That's how it happened to us too. Just checking them out then BAM!!! One was sitting in the garage.......but we swore we'd never get crazy and spend a bunch of money on them....right.... :crossx:
Might as well place the long travel order now and get it over with..... :) :220v:
It's so true. All I did was drive yours over to the dumpsters and the next thing you know I have one in the garage. Damifino how that happened :D
How ever that long travel kit is just expensive enough to make me think more than twice about getting. I'll do after market shocks way before I drop that type of money on our "secondary" off-road vehicle.

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I thought about it for a second but I just could never justify the cost to make it happen :cry:
I bought a new outdoor barbeque island with Palapa and 2 fridges instead :p :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:27 PM
It's so true. All I did was drive yours over to the dumpsters and the next thing you know I have one in the garage. Damifino how that happened :D
How ever that long travel kit is just expensive enough to make me think more than twice about getting. I'll do after market shocks way before I drop that type of money on our "secondary" off-road vehicle.
Maybe we can build hoops so we can run 2 pairs of stock shocks per Corner :crossx:
We can write Fox on them with a Sharpie if you want to get super custom;)
Plus I am saving up to buy your WW for 8K :p

casean
08-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Broke?
If you let me borrw the jig I will make a long travel kit out of redwood and drywall screws:D
You're doing better than me. All I have is cardboard and thumbs tacks to work with :D

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:34 PM
NNNOOOOOOOO LOngtravel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safety stuff first. Then the stereo and wheels. Probably stop right there. :rolleyes:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Broke?
You think your broke? Check out where I will be sleeping in the desert. :cry: :cry:
http://www.truckcandy.com/TC/TruckTents/truck-tent.htm?source=gaw

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:36 PM
You're doing better than me. All I have is cardboard and thumbs tacks to work with :D
Your Fawked!!!
Of course I could trade you a $50 Home Depot gift card for your after market cage and bling wheels :crossx: :p
<------ Has the most stock rhino known to man :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:37 PM
NNNOOOOOOOO LOngtravel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safety stuff first. Then the stereo and wheels. Probably stop right there. :rolleyes:
It's nearly impossible to keep up with the Mocksons!!!! :crossx: :p

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:37 PM
<------ Has the most stock rhino known to man :rollside:
You won't be the only one for long. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:41 PM
You think your broke? Check out where I will be sleeping in the desert. :cry: :cry:
That thing is pimp!!!
Easy maintanence and with the shocks on the DMAX you can pump your heart out and only half the camp will know:D :idea:
I hope the dogs get to stay home because that would be a little close for comfort!!! :220v:

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:42 PM
You won't be the only one for long. :rollside: :rollside:
That means you will have to run the stock steelies to stay with me:)
No Bling wheels

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:43 PM
That thing is pimp!!!
Easy maintanence and with the shocks on the DMAX you can pump your heart out and only half the camp will know:D :idea:
I hope the dogs get to stay home because that would be a little close for comfort!!! :220v:
Ya I was kicking around the idea of a toy hauler. Then I woke up and realized that I was poor. So the truck tent looked more practical. Ya not sure what the hell to do with those damm rats. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:45 PM
That means you will have to run the stock steelies to stay with me:)
No Bling wheels
Trust me. I will be sportin the stockers for a while. I'm gonna finance part of the thing cause I hate taking money out of the bank. So until it gets paid off the stockers stay.

Cole Trickle
08-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Ya I was kicking around the idea of a toy hauler. Then I woke up and realized that I was poor. So the truck tent looked more practical. Ya not sure what the hell to do with those damm rats. :rolleyes: :rollside:
Tie them to the bumper and leave some food and water :p
It wouldn't work for us because Bama called first dibs on the passenger seat so she always rides along :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2491bamrh.jpg

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Tie them to the bumper and leave some food and water :p
It wouldn't work for us because Bama called first dibs on the passenger seat so she always rides along :crossx:
]
I'd like to tie them to the bumper on the way out there. :rolleyes:
Shhhhh Don't tell the g/f I said that.

Magic34
08-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Broke?
Really no jig, the computer does everything. All you have to do is bolt them down.
Until I can afford the billet arms, I am going to take my stock arms off and spray them chrome. At least if I keep the speed around 40 MPH, you sant tell that it is the stock arms. Look out Mr. Baseball!

djunkie
08-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Really no jig, the computer does everything. All you have to do is bolt them down.
Until I can afford the billet arms, I am going to take my stock arms off and spray them chrome. At least if I keep the speed around 40 MPH, you sant tell that it is the stock arms. Look out Mr. Baseball!
So, which baseball player is it? :rollside: :rollside:

Magic34
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
So, which baseball player is it? :rollside: :rollside:
Just a relief pitcher who retired from the Giants. Last year was his last. He still made a ton more money than I did. Nice guy though. I do have a much bigger boat. :crossx: Yeah, da kid wins.:D :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Just a relief pitcher who retired from the Giants. Last year was his last. He still made a ton more money than I did. Nice guy though. I do have a much bigger boat. :crossx: Yeah, da kid wins.:D :rolleyes: :rollside:
Its funny. The lowest payed baseball player still makes more than 3 times the amount of money I make. :cry:

Magic34
08-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Its funny. The lowest payed baseball player still makes more than 3 times the amount of money I make. :cry:
Exactly. He made at least $1 mil/year. I'm just tyring to make $5. Anyone need their lawn mowed?

casean
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Damn! We had one these many, many moons ago. I think we used it once, then went out the next weekend and bought a toyhauler :crossx:

Magic34
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Damn! We had one these many, many moons ago. I think we used it once, then went out the next weekend and bought a toyhauler :crossx:
I couldn't imagine a Friday night in a tent at the dunes. Everyone is all excited about getting there and they ride all night long around camps. Drives me nuts. The trailer adds at least a little less noise if the heater is running.

sigepmock
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Damn you guys are killing me....... :D :rollside: ......Mr super charged Corvette is complaining about stock wheels ........Mr. I just bought a 450 quad......and my poor Rhino won't get any love.....Mr. 60 mph golf cart is going to be tenting it.....and the worse one is Mr. owns 5 companies...... a 34 foot boat with A/C, TV, and Microwave.....the worlds largest Weekend Warrior.....spray painting his a-arms while his custom alum billet a-arms are being fabricated...... :cry: :cry: :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:
The only reason I got half this crap was because my wife is nice enough to work and help pay for the toys.....with out her I'd be running a 1985 Yamaha yz250 with a rattle can paint job, blown rear shock, and wearing an open face street bike helmet that I bought at the police auction, bumming rides at the river from my 60 year old neighbors on their fishing boats :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Ahhh shit. I'm never gonna buy a house. :cry:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
D
I'd be running a 1985 Yamaha yz250 with a rattle can paint job, blown rear shock, and wearing an open face street bike helmet that I bought at the police auction, bumming rides at the river from my 60 year old neighbors on their fishing boats :crossx: :crossx:
You just described me. :crossx:

djunkie
08-10-2006, 08:41 PM
I couldn't imagine a Friday night in a tent at the dunes. Everyone is all excited about getting there and they ride all night long around camps. Drives me nuts. The trailer adds at least a little less noise if the heater is running.
If I make it to glamis 1 time this year it will be a miracle. I'm not much of the sand person any more.

Buster
08-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Damn you guys are killing me....... :D :rollside: ......Mr super charged Corvette is complaining about stock wheels ........Mr. I just bought a 450 quad......and my poor Rhino won't get any love.....Mr. 60 mph golf cart is going to be tenting it.....and the worse one is Mr. owns 5 companies...... a 34 foot boat with A/C, TV, and Microwave.....the worlds largest Weekend Warrior.....spray painting his a-arms while his custom alum billet a-arms are being fabricated...... :cry: :cry: :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:
The only reason I got half this crap was because my wife is nice enough to work and help pay for the toys.....with out her I'd be running a 1985 Yamaha yz250 with a rattle can paint job, blown rear shock, and wearing an open face street bike helmet that I bought at the police auction, bumming rides at the river from my 60 year old neighbors on their fishing boats :crossx: :crossx:
I don't care what you say, that is some funny shait right there. :220v:

Magic34
08-10-2006, 09:59 PM
This is why you dont want your chick on ***boat... You have to put up stuff like this just to get some action!

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 06:00 AM
This is why you dont want your chick on ***boat... You have to put up stuff like this just to get some action!
It was a lot more fun when I was pretending to be a baller.....now that she's here too....things have changed.... :cry: :cry: :D and I still don't get any

casean
08-11-2006, 07:40 AM
You are killing me Chris http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/poke.gif That's some damn funny stuff right there

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Can't count that.....
Vette is for sale:D

casean
08-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Can't count that.....
Then we can count your mamoth plasma TV :crossx:

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 09:20 AM
So we're going to go watch the Rhino's race at Glen Helen for little while on Sunday morning if anyone's interested. Practice starts at 8:00ish. $10 to get in. Thought it might be fun and who knows Carrie might get the racing bug :crossx:
How cool would that be...having our better halves out there going door to door in the Rhino's? .....Oh yeah and maybe we could race when they're resting :crossx:
Chris

casean
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
So we're going to go watch the Rhino's race at Glen Helen for little while on Sunday morning if anyone's interested. Practice starts at 8:00ish. $10 to get in. Thought it might be fun and who knows Carrie might get the racing bug :crossx:
How cool would that be...having our better halves out there going door to door in the Rhino's? .....Oh yeah and maybe we could race when they're resting :crossx:
Chris
That sounds like it could be fun. When will you know if you're going for sure? What time on Sunday?

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 09:40 AM
That sounds like it could be fun. When will you know if you're going for sure? What time on Sunday?
I'll know tonight for sure. Thinking about headed out around 8:30ish ge there around 9am. I'll call you when I get more details.
Chris

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Then we can count your mamoth plasma TV :crossx:
Mamoth is the new Panny 105" Plasma
I had to go budget style and get the 50" :cry: :rollside: :crossx:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Mamoth is the new Panny 105" Plasma
I had to go budget style and get the 50" :cry: :rollside: :crossx:
Sh*t, I'm still using the same old TV from 8 years ago in the wife's first house.
I cant hang with you guys.

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Sh*t, I'm still using the same old TV from 8 years ago in the wife's first house.
I cant hang with you guys.
Can you tow your boat out to Glamis for me when we go so I will have a nice place to stay? :cry: :idea: :crossx:
You put the B in Baller!! :p

Magic34
08-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Can you tow your boat out to Glamis for me when we go so I will have a nice place to stay? :cry: :idea: :crossx:
You put the B in Baller!! :p
I almost put the boat up for sale, to buy a cool Vette with some serious HP, but then realized I couldn't afford the insurance.

MrsSigEpMock
08-11-2006, 11:31 AM
He knows that crap doesn't work with me! :cry: <---CHRIS
If he says it, it's not to get action, he's givin up on that!!! :p

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I almost put the boat up for sale, to buy a cool Vette with some serious HP, but then realized I couldn't afford the insurance.
Vettes are cheap to insure.
I only pay $450.00 every 6 months.(Perfect record)
Trade you straight across for the 34;)

MrsSigEpMock
08-11-2006, 11:33 AM
That's a great deal Mike!! :crossx: You'll even save on the insurance.

casean
08-11-2006, 11:46 AM
If you are looking to trade the vette for a new home during dune season, then I might be able to convince Linds to trade you the WW straight across for the vette :crossx:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 11:55 AM
If you are looking to trade the vette for a new home during dune season, then I might be able to convince Linds to trade you the WW straight across for the vette :crossx:
Did you guys get a new 2007 40' WW?
Is so I might be intrested if I can't talk Mike out of that old Shabby 34 of his;) :crossx: :D

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 11:56 AM
That's a great deal Mike!! :crossx: You'll even save on the insurance.
I knew you had my back!!! :p :crossx:

casean
08-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Did you guys get a new 2007 40' WW?
Is so I might be intrested if I can't talk Mike out of that old Shabby 34 of his;) :crossx: :D
No we did not get a new one. Still a possibility, but we'll probably hold on to ours for another season. Besides you would have to look into replacing the truck with something a little bigger if you wanted to "comfortably" tow our trailer. Always something.

djunkie
08-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Can't count that.....
Ya so is my golf cart. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 12:25 PM
You guys are killing me. I don't even go to Glamis and I'm already trying to figure out how to fit some sort toy hauler in my equation. To bad I'm having some buyers remorse now on the Rhino. And I haven't even gotten one yet. :cry: :cry:

Cole Trickle
No we did not get a new one. Still a possibility, but we'll probably hold on to ours for another season. Besides you would have to look into replacing the truck with something a little bigger if you wanted to "comfortably" tow our trailer. Always something.
Sweet.....
Now your throwing in the GMC Too????? :p :crossx:
<----- likes the way the deals are rolling in;)

Magic34
I knew you had my back!!! :p :crossx:
Swingers

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 12:26 PM
If this deal goes down...I call dibs on Brandin's enclosed trailer!! I don't want my......ooops I mean Carries's Rhino getting dirty on the way out to Glamis :crossx:
Does she really have to come on hear and tell everyone......I mean I'm right here......I can hear everything......Geez....just don't say it right in front of me....at least let me believe there's a chance :cry:
Chris

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM
You guys are killing me. I don't even go to Glamis and I'm already trying to figure out how to fit some sort toy hauler in my equation. To bad I'm having some buyers remorse now on the Rhino. And I haven't even gotten one yet. :cry: :cry:
Go cheap.
I bought a 20' enclosed trailer and added carpet and a futon.
With some blankets and a 100' extension cord my neighbors usualy don't even know I am stealing power for lights,heater and the DVD player;)
Poor mans WW for 4K :crossx:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Swingers
Your too young to understand;)
You probably still like your wife............ :p :crossx:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Your too young to understand;)
You probably still like your wife............ :p :crossx:
Nice. :D

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't want my......ooops I mean Carries's Rhino getting dirty on the way out to Glamis :crossx:
Chris
Baller talk this is..........
http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/jedi/yoda-ep2.jpg

djunkie
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Go cheap.
I bought a 20' enclosed trailer and added carpet and a futon.
With some blankets and a 100' extension cord my neighbors usualy don't even know I am stealing power for lights,heater and the DVD player;)
Poor mans WW for 4K :crossx:
Another $4k??? :cry: :cry:
Can I store the trailer at your house too? :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Damn, I had to take a day off to keep up with you guys!

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Damn, I had to take a day off to keep up with you guys!
Says the guy that works from home wearing boxers a robe and bunny slippers!!! :crossx:

casean
08-11-2006, 01:00 PM
If this deal goes down...I call dibs on Brandin's enclosed trailer!! I don't want my......ooops I mean Carries's Rhino getting dirty on the way out to Glamis :crossx:
Chris
Sounds like this whole thing is hinging on us getting a new WW. Guess I'll have to sack up and do it :D
<---- buys new WW --> sells old WW to B --> sells carson trailer to Mock --> sells flat bed trailer (which is perfect for 1 rhino and gear) to DJ who --> pays for the inflation trickled down from my new WW :crossx: Sounds like a plan to me :D

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:00 PM
If you pay me $500 a month I will find room for it;)

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Says the guy that works from home wearing boxers a robe and bunny slippers!!! :crossx:
That one made me spit Coke all over my computer screen :D :hammerhea :rollside:

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Sounds like this whole thing is hinging on us getting a new WW. Guess I'll have to sack up and do it :D
<---- buys new WW --> sells old WW to B --> sells carson trailer to Mock --> sells flat bed trailer (which is perfect for 1 rhino and gear) to DJ who --> pays for the inflation trickled down from my new WW :crossx: Sounds like a plan to me :D
I'll call Shawn "Head Injury" Zang for you and have him get it ready...... :crossx: This is gonna be sweet!!!!!

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:06 PM
I have 10K ready when you are;)
Don't forget to throw in the generator,sway hitch and Honda 50!!!!
Djunkie is gonna have to pay Chris 25K for his flatbed when the trickle down effect hits it's stride.
Dave your Fawked!!!

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:06 PM
If you pay me $50 a month I will find room for it;)
Deal. :crossx:

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I've got the perfect flat bed for your Rhino as soon as Brandin sells me his enclosed. It's a perfect place to sent up a tent too :crossx:
Carrie and I sleep in the back of the truck for years. All you need is an Easy up over the bed of the truck, an air matress, and lot of blankets. Plus when someone breaks down and needs a truck you can say sorry man ....my truck is full of stuff, we better take someone else's :)

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I have 10K ready when you are;)
Don't forget to throw in the generator,sway hitch and Honda 50!!!!
Djunkie is gonna have to pay Chris 25K for his flatbed when the trickle down effect hits it's stride.
Dave your Fawked!!!
Ya ya ya. Reality is starting to hit me and I think I'm gonna stay with the golf cart. Having a hard time justifying spending over $10k on a toy I might not use. :cry: :cry:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll call Shawn "Head Injury" Zang for you and have him get it ready...... :crossx: This is gonna be sweet!!!!!
Make sure he gets the smooth sides and generator this time!!!
When I buy his new one in 2 years I won't have to hit it with the 80% depreciation factor like his current budget model :crossx: :p

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
I've got the perfect flat bed for your Rhino as soon as Brandin sells me his enclosed. It's a perfect place to sent up a tent too :crossx:
Carrie and I sleep in the back of the truck for years. All you need is an Easy up over the bed of the truck, an air matress, and lot of blankets. Plus when someone breaks down and needs a truck you can say sorry man ....my truck is full of stuff, we better take someone else's :)
You obviously haven't met my g/f. If there aint a 4 star hotel around she won't stay. How far is it from glamis to La Quinta? (Thats by Indio for you non-geographical people) :crossx:

sigepmock
On a side note while we're hear working hard Javier and the boys are sending my pics on my phone from the Big Cat Poker Run on the Delta in Sac....those fawker's... :mad: :)
Man we should be on the water today....:(

Cole Trickle
Ya ya ya. Reality is starting to hit me and I think I'm gonna stay with the golf cart. Having a hard time justifying spending over $10k on a toy I might not use. :cry: :cry:
Bring the Goof Cart it will still be fun.
Chris,Sean and I all carry pretty good tow ropes so you can ride along;)
You buy that "Truck Tent Buddy" yet?

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
You obviously haven't met my g/f. If there aint a 4 star hotel around she won't stay. How far is it from glamis to La Quinta? (Thats by Indio for you non-geographical people) :crossx:
RUN!!!!!
Or she could start eating jello with Carrie and the back of your truck will start to look like the ritz after 20 plastic container things!!!!! :crossx:

djunkie
Bring the Goof Cart it will still be fun.
Chris,Sean and I all carry pretty good tow ropes so you can ride along;)
You buy that "Truck Tent Buddy" yet?
I've been too busy siting here shooting the shit with you knuckleheads to go buy anything. If someone offers me the right money for the golf cart it will be gone. But I'm not giving it away.

Cole Trickle
On a side note while we're hear working hard Javier and the boys are sending my pics on my phone from the Big Cat Poker Run on the Delta in Sac....those fawker's... :mad: :)
Man we should be on the water today....:(
His 32' looks sick!!!
did you see the house in that thread!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:14 PM
RUN!!!!!
Or she could start eating jello with Carrie and the back of your truck will start to look like the ritz after 20 plastic container things!!!!! :crossx:
WTF???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:15 PM
I've been too busy siting here shooting the shit with you knuckleheads to go buy anything. If someone offers me the right money for the golf cart it will be gone. But I'm not giving it away.
List it at $5800 and take $5500.
The offers seem like you are halfway close and you have some interest.
I posted my uncles LT LS1 buggy a couple days ago for 42K and haven't gotten any replies.
<----- thinks you need a Rhino :crossx:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:17 PM
List it at $5800 and take $5500.
The offers seem like you are halfway close and you have some interest.
I posted my uncles LT LS1 buggy a couple days ago for 42K and haven't gotten any replies.
<----- thinks you need a Rhino :crossx:
Thats what I was thinking. Theres a guy on GD wants to look at it but I have to bring it home from Havasu first. We'll see how that goes.

Magic34
That one made me spit Coke all over my computer screen :D :hammerhea :rollside:
Yeah, I spit too.

djunkie
Do you guys go riding anywhere besides Glamis?

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM
His 32' looks sick!!!
did you see the house in that thread!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:
Yeah poor bastards.
I forgot about the Jello shots.....
DJunkie I've seen your G/F she can stay with us and Brandin's Jen in the motorhome...then you and Brandin can snuggle up in his enclosed....see problem solved....What can I say I'm a giver :crossx:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Do you guys go riding anywhere besides Glamis?
Glamis,Dumont,Ocotillo and just about anywhere in the desert were you can camp in the dessert without being hasseled.
Sean,Linds and I have talked about spending a winter weekend in Parker and exporing a ghost town and the back country.

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah poor bastards.
DJunkie I've seen your G/F she can stay with us and Brandin's Jen in the motorhome...then you and Brandin can snuggle up in his enclosed....see problem solved....What can I say I'm a giver :crossx:
Your such a giver. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Glamis,Dumont,Ocotillo and just about anywhere in the desert were you can camp in the dessert without being hasseled.
Sean,Linds and I have talked about spending a winter weekend in Parker and exporing a ghost town and the back country.
Dumont :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I kinda wish I wasn't renting my house in Havi out to snowbirds. Lots of places to ride right out of the garage.

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah poor bastards.
Still adding to your Harem huh.....LOL :crossx:
<----- can't wait to streak the bowl in your motorhome;):D

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Still adding to your Harem huh.....LOL :crossx:
<----- can't wait to streak the bowl in your motorhome;):D
You know the rules of the motorhome.......
1. No sex in the motorhome!! If I'm not getting any neither is anyone else!! :crossx:
and
2. The only ones who poop in my motorhome are me and the baby! :D

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Dumont :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I kinda wish I wasn't renting my house in Havi out to snowbirds. Lots of places to ride right out of the garage.
We're planning on leaving the moho out in Havasu until at least xmas and doing lots of exploring out the. The Phuggits have their mule out there and the babies are a little small for Glamis so we figured it would be the best for everyone. So we're down for some Parker/Havasu desert exploring. I've been told there's a cool waterfall out there and a wrecked B25, along with the desert bar and lots of other cool places to visit.
Chris

Magic34
08-11-2006, 01:50 PM
You boys have fun. I have to go get the boat out of the garage, then do a couple of conference calls for a few hours when I get back. You'll all be drunk by the time I am done. And before the baller talk, this is the first time I have even seen the boat since July 3. :cry:
I think Brandin is hammered now. :rollside:
Cole Trickle <------ drunk <------ now <---- if not <----- now <---- then maybe later :crossx:

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 01:53 PM
You boys have fun. I have to go get the boat out of the garage, then do a couple of conference calls for a few hours when I get back. You'll all be drunk by the time I am done. And before the baller talk, this is the first time I have even seen the boat since July 3. :cry:
Cole Trickle <------ drunk <------ now <---- if not <----- now <---- then maybe later :crossx:
Have fun Michael.

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:55 PM
We're planning on leaving the moho out in Havasu until at least xmas and doing lots of exploring out the. The Phuggits have their mule out there and the babies are a little small for Glamis so we figured it would be the best for everyone. So we're down for some Parker/Havasu desert exploring. I've been told there's a cool waterfall out there and a wrecked B25, along with the desert bar and lots of other cool places to visit.
Chris
I'm definately down for some of that. Even if I still have the golf cart it'll go anywhere out there. Its a beast. :crossx:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Hey I have to work tonight. No drinky for me till tomorrow. :rollside:

casean
08-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Brandin and Jen will have plenty of room for DJ and GF as soon as he comes by with that check for his new WW :D I might even be able to work him a package deal that includes the D-max. I've been thinking about moving up to a GMC Topkick :crossx:
http://i3.ebayimg.com/05/a/06/a8/4a/64_1.JPG

djunkie
08-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Brandin and Jen will have plenty of room for DJ and GF as soon as he comes by with that check for his new WW :D I might even be able to work him a package deal that includes the D-max. I've been thinking about moving up to a GMC Topkick :crossx:
I need to find a rich uncle. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

casean
08-11-2006, 02:08 PM
I need to find a rich uncle. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
If you happen to find one, see if he's interested in having two nephews :D

djunkie
08-11-2006, 02:09 PM
If you happen to find one, see if he's interested in having two nephews :D
Hey get your own rich uncle. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Have fun and be safe.
They won't let me drink and work anymore;) My Sales were great but my customer service wen't straight down the drain :p
I don't plan on cracking a beer until I roll into Parker tonight around 11pm :rollside:
Maybe the better half will let me get luck on a late night golf cart ride???!!! :crossx: :220v:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 02:40 PM
That Topkick won't work for ya they get stuck in the sand!!!
You would need a new F32 DCB to match the truck;)
This upgrading thing can be very trickey and exspensive if your not careful :crossx: :220v:

djunkie
08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
This upgrading thing can be very trickey and exspensive if your not careful :crossx: :220v:
Understatement of the century. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

casean
08-11-2006, 03:13 PM
That Topkick won't work for ya they get stuck in the sand!!!
You would need a new F32 DCB to match the truck;)
The Topkick is offered with 4x4, so at least I'll have that piece of mind. That F32 would fit great on the Parker strip :crossx:

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
The Topkick is offered with 4x4, so at least I'll have that piece of mind. That F32 would fit great on the Parker strip :crossx:
We can use my little boat as a Tug :crossx:
No problems getting you turned around for the 5 minute trip from dam to dam :p

casean
08-11-2006, 03:39 PM
We can use my little boat as a Tug :crossx:
No problems getting you turned around for the 5 minute trip from dam to dam :p
Shouldn't you be on your way to river already?? Make sure you test the water down by blue water for us :crossx: I'd like to know what we can expect next weekend :D

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Shouldn't you be on your way to river already?? Make sure you test the water down by blue water for us :crossx: I'd like to know what we can expect next weekend :D
I wish.....
2 people out today and I can't leave the office alone with the staff thats here.
Basicly I am stuck until 5pm and then I get to leave Tustin and jump on the 91. :cry:
If you think the water is bad or unsafe now you should just wait until I get there and leave you a couple presents for next weekend;) :crossx:

casean
08-11-2006, 03:52 PM
I wish.....
2 people out today and I can't leave the office alone with the staff thats here.
Basicly I am stuck until 5pm and then I get to leave Tustin and jump on the 91. :cry:
If you think the water is bad or unsafe now you should just wait until I get there and leave you a couple presents for next weekend;) :crossx:
Luckily River Land is down river from Big Bend. Besides I left you a couple presents last weekend, which should be down to your neck of the water by this weekend :crossx:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
I've been thinking about moving up to a GMC Topkick :crossx:
I highly suggest you re-think that idea. Very bad idea.

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Luckily River Land is down river from Big Bend. Besides I left you a couple presents last weekend, which should be down to your neck of the water by this weekend :crossx:
I forgot to tell you we are staying in your trailer this weekend :crossx:
Thanks for telling us about the hide a key :p
Don't mind the smell from the bathroom I am bad with the flush toilets;)

Cole Trickle
08-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I tried to tell him!!! :crossx:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 04:06 PM
I tried to tell him!!! :crossx:
Seriously, the worst year for trips in my life. That truck sucked, and I lost about $13k in a matter of 8 months. :yuk: Nothing was enjoyable with that truck.
The weight alone is what hurts you in the sand. That truck weights almost 12,000 pounds alone.

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Seriously, the worst year for trips in my life. That truck sucked, and I lost about $13k in a matter of 8 months. :yuk: Nothing was enjoyable with that truck.
The weight alone is what hurts you in the sand. That truck weights almost 12,000 pounds alone.
Sorry but I can't help but laugh at the mental image I get of you bombing that truck with the WW in tow at 40 mph down sand highway.....bouncing all over with your wife screaming at you to slow down......and then to still get stuck :crossx: :220v:
Sorry I only laugh now that's it gone...... :)

Magic34
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Sorry but I can't help but laugh at the mental image I get of you bombing that truck with the WW in tow at 40 mph down sand highway.....bouncing all over with your wife screaming at you to slow down......and then to still get stuck :crossx: :220v:
Sorry I only laugh now that's it gone...... :)
Someone on gd.com even posted that they saw me flying over the whoops on the trails in at GW.
I did haev the front of that truck off the ground. It had to be.
You should have seen Wet Willie's face when I bombed across the infield section towards him. The big guy went running.
The wife was yelling , GO FASTER!!!" She didn't want to get stuck either.

djunkie
08-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Someone on gd.com even posted that they saw me flying over the whoops on the trails in at GW.
I did haev the front of that truck off the ground. It had to be.
You should have seen Wet Willie's face when I bombed across the infield section towards him. The big guy went running.
The wife was yelling , GO FASTER!!!" She didn't want to get stuck either.
Now someone has to have that on video. :crossx:

casean
08-11-2006, 06:37 PM
No worries, it's only a pipe dream any ways. I'll have to settle on a 1 ton dual for our next truck :)

djunkie
08-11-2006, 06:58 PM
No worries, it's only a pipe dream any ways. I'll have to settle on a 1 ton dual for our next truck :)
Settle. :rolleyes: Some people would die for that. :rollside: :rollside:

Magic34
08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
That's what I am rolling now and I am 1,000,000 times happier with this truck over the Kodiak POS. Best decision so far for me with a vehicle. 3500 4x4 dually. :crossx: :rollside:
Also, the extra 4000 pounds the Kodiak weighs over the 3500 makes the motor feel like a POS as well. Add the low gearing with it and you officially have a turd on wheels. Top speed, 80 MPH. :yuk: And good luck hitting that speed with a trailer. You are also going to take the hills at 40 MPH tops. :yuk:

Carrera 26
08-11-2006, 11:25 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/threaded_rhino_001a.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/threaded_rhino_004a.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/2002.jpg
Trying to compete with tobtek
Thanks to socalfab.com almost done

sigepmock
08-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Looks great. Thad and the boys over there do some great work. I love the look and safety of those side panels just not sure how much trouble it would be getting in and out.
Looks sick though :)

Carrera 26
08-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Looks great. Thad and the boys over there do some great work. I love the look and safety of those side panels just not sure how much trouble it would be getting in and out.
Looks sick though :)
Hes goig top add a little bar to step on

hot_diggity_dog
08-15-2006, 04:39 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/threaded_rhino_001a.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/threaded_rhino_004a.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/2002.jpg
Trying to compete with tobtek
Thanks to socalfab.com almost done
I been checking it out top to bottom and I love it!
The Chrome Shiat; A-arms wheels, light rack etc. with the Blue spindles and the rest of the powdercoating really set it off.
I like the Blue cruiser! That setup will mob!
HDD

Phat Daddy
08-15-2006, 08:49 PM
That's what I am rolling now and I am 1,000,000 times happier with this truck over the Kodiak POS. Best decision so far for me with a vehicle. 3500 4x4 dually. :crossx: :rollside:
Also, the extra 4000 pounds the Kodiak weighs over the 3500 makes the motor feel like a POS as well. Add the low gearing with it and you officially have a turd on wheels. Top speed, 80 MPH. :yuk: And good luck hitting that speed with a trailer. You are also going to take the hills at 40 MPH tops. :yuk:
This is great information!!! Me and the wife have already been to the dealer twice to check out the Kodiak. I have always loved the dually but figured the Kodiak was the truck to have for towing. She absolutely hates the looks of the Kodiak but likes the dually.
Looks like the Kodiak is out. She'll be happy to hear that. Thanks again for this info.

djunkie
08-15-2006, 09:18 PM
This is great information!!! Me and the wife have already been to the dealer twice to check out the Kodiak. I have always loved the dually but figured the Kodiak was the truck to have for towing. She absolutely hates the looks of the Kodiak but likes the dually.
Looks like the Kodiak is out. She'll be happy to hear that. Thanks again for this info.
BALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: