PDA

View Full Version : Margarita mix

SHOTKALLIN
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
My favorite is William Sanoma. However I am on the atkins diet right know and I'm getting tired of Bacardi and Coke Zero.
Is there a sugar free margarita mix out there? I've tried squeezing lemons, limes, and splenda. Its alot of work and it tastes like it missing something. Duh sugar right.
help me out I need a rita.

Stoneman
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
My favorite is William Sanoma. However I am on the atkins diet right know and I'm getting tired of Bacardi and Coke Zero.
Is there a sugar free margarita mix out there? I've tried squeezing lemons, limes, and splenda. Its alot of work and it tastes like it missing something. Duh sugar right.
I use a can of Limeaid, 2 cans water, juice of one lemon. My margarita's are very goooooood.

Wmc
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Skinny Willy (Vodka/Sprite Zero) :220v:

One Particular Harbor
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Baja Bob's margarita mix (www.bajabob.com) is advertised as low-carb (under 2g per serving). It's sugar free and there's no carbs in Tequila.
By the way, watch out for squeezing the lemons/limes...I think cirtus fruit is a no-no on the protein diet.
Good luck!
OPH

Wmc
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Baja Bob's margarita mix (www.bajabob.com) is advertised as low-carb (under 2g per serving). It's sugar free and there's no carbs in Tequila.
By the way, watch out for squeezing the lemons/limes...I think cirtus fruit is a no-no on the protein diet.
Good luck!
OPH
I've personally had Bajabob's and it is good.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Add Diet squirt and diet sprite & drop the splenda and you'll be close.
Try blending, or try the shake / Chuys / Caddy style too.

Daytona19
08-07-2006, 04:42 PM
I use a can of Limeaid, 2 cans water, juice of one lemon. My margarita's are very goooooood.
Man our mix is close dude!! I ALWAYS get the big thumbs up on my MArg's. My mix is one can of minute maid lime aid ( not the small can) 1/2 of the same can water, 1/2 the same can tequila (best you can buy) and then two or three big handfuls of ice in the gas blender and badda bing your the talk of the beach!!

BshyBvrGirl
08-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I lost more than 90 lbs on atkins and basically lived on Baja Bob's margarita and daiquiri mix on the weekends. The taste is pretty good and didn't feel like I was dieting when around friends. I'm doing modified low-carb and found that there are some good websites out there for low-carb alcoholic drinks...and because hard alcohol is virtually carb-free, you can make some of your favorite drinks with the lower-carb and sugar-free drinks that are now on the market.

SHOTKALLIN
08-15-2006, 01:55 PM
thanx for all the replies :)

Old Man Havasu
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
6 oz frozen limeaid+6 oz vodka/tequila+ 6 oz lite beer. add ice or frozen fruit and blend.
Smooth and frothy. Beer haters can't tell. Always get compliments.
But then they may have been pretty much toasted before the first sip...

Ultra Lounge
08-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Crystal Light Lemonaide mix with fresh lime juice......it's really good!

riverroyal
08-15-2006, 04:01 PM
was in great shape,ate healthy,blah blah,,,then he slip off a curb hit his head and died,,,have a margarita!!!!!just no salt

Hardly Satisfied
08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
screw the diet, you only live once

duffster
08-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Sugar Free Margarita - Ice, Tequila, Lemon Crystal Light and little lime juice.