PDA

View Full Version : Flying Tiger Man Up?

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Did you grow some acorns or did you realize that the threads were sounding a little feminine?
Where did the threads go? "Would you marry again" and "Tips for a relationship"? I think that was it, but you deleted them so fast I can't quite remember the full title. So you start a thread, people take the time to look at photos of your stupid mirror, they reply and you delete the threads? You come off as the guy on the beer commercial who get crushed by the can as it falls from the sky.

HM
12-17-2005, 10:59 AM
It wasn't his fault. Chuck Norris merely thought the threads were gay, and they imploded.

H20Advantage
12-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Screws up everyones post count if you ask me.... :p :p :p

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 11:26 AM
It wasn't his fault. Chuck Norris merely thought the threads were gay, and they imploded.
I thought maybe Chuck Norris would have roundhoused some masculinity into him. :D

canuck1
12-17-2005, 12:07 PM
I hate suckas that delete threads or posts. If you don't want anybody to read it, don't type it.
Self hating person you are

BarryMac
12-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I hate suckas that delete threads or posts. If you don't want anybody to read it, don't type it.
Maybe he deleted it like many others have because he came on here asking a question, like always some jackass or many jackasses start berating the guy, in fact I'm pretty sure that's what happened, typical Hot Boat BullSh!t, you come on asking a question and some idiot totally focks it up. They say that opinions are like a$$holes, sometimes these pieces 'o crap that think they know everything need to learn to shut their focking cake holes, this is just my opinion of course...

stoker
12-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Maybe he deleted it like many others have because he came on here asking a question, like always some jackass or many jackasses start berating the guy, in fact I'm pretty sure that's what happened, typical Hot Boat BullSh!t, you come on asking a question and some idiot totally focks it up. They say that opinions are like a$$holes, sometimes these pieces 'o crap that think they know everything need to learn to shut their focking cake holes, this is just my opinion of course...
Well said!

JetBoatRich
12-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Know it all :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Did you read it or are you flapping your fingers again?

BarryMac
12-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Did you read it or are you flapping your fingers again?
Yeah, flapping my fingers, that's what I'm doing, you know it all...

Jbb
12-17-2005, 01:11 PM
RD SUX................. :p

Mandelon
12-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Ross is a cool guy, just got the love bug fever goin on that's all. It has temporarily clouded his mind. He has provided many quality posts over the years so don't give him too much grief about this momentary "squishiness".
He's got a new love and he is all warm and fuzzy all over. If you've never been gaga over a girl then you haven't been in love like that maybe. We should all be so lucky.
But I gotta admit, coming from such a player, like he's been, the latest posts have been a little too.....uh........lovey-dovey.

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm not trying to bust his balls....too much. :D There's nothing wrong with a successful relationship and being in love. I'm all for it, but I'm calling him out for posting a few topics on this and then deleting it when the testosterone was hinting at returning. Nobody cares about the cute little mirror. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Finally met Ross last weekend :cool: pretty cool guy, I asked him about his threads and let him know they were good positive post. Not a bad thing around here :rolleyes: with some of the crap that we have read.

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah, flapping my fingers, that's what I'm doing, you know it all...
So you're flapping that you didn't read the threads in question and you're making assumptions and looking like an azz...correct?

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2005, 03:34 PM
So you're bitching about people coming on here posting their opinions (typical "Hot Boat bullshit")?
Like you just did?
:confused:

Jordy
12-17-2005, 03:38 PM
So you're bitching about people coming on here posting their opinions (typical "Hot Boat bullshit")?
Some f'kn people's f'kn kids.... the f'kn nerve... :notam:

BarryMac
12-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Like you just did?
Yeap, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm giving my opinion, just like all of the azzholes on here that state their negative opinions about others members wives and g/f's, other guys boat and trucks. I don't know Flying Tiger personally but I read alot of his posts because I feel that they may add a little something, he seems to be a fun loving guy that enjoys the river, his daughter and his new found G/F and IMO again, just like some of the other "Members" here, some people just can't stand too see others happy so they have to be little them to make themselves feel better, again IMO. Personally, if I have negative feeling about a post I shut my cake hole, with the exception of this one, he was getting flamed for no reason, other then finding a new love and that my friend is complete 100% Bullshit, again, MY OPINION... One thing that I absolutely hate is all the internet tough guys, they make this site and others that I visit on occasion uninteresting, i'll continue to lurk and just shut up, cause guys like you are just looking for people to flame on for stating their opinions...

canuck1
12-17-2005, 06:56 PM
What are you talking about limp dick? I don't delete posts.
:argue: :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeap, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm giving my opinion..
So your pissed off at guys who are flaming people just like you are now?
So I guess that means that you just grouped yourself into the category you hate?

Jbb
12-17-2005, 07:00 PM
So I guess that means that you just grouped yourself into the category you hate?
A complete circle?

BarryMac
12-17-2005, 07:02 PM
yeap, your right HH, but of course when I read what you have to say, Your always right... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh and I don't recall falming anyone in particular, like the others did in FT post, when it gets personal, it's complete BULLSHIT...

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2005, 07:05 PM
A complete circle?
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/punchself.gif
As a famous philosopher once said, "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes..."
(Buck Murdock in Airplane II: The Sequel)
:D

hoolign
12-17-2005, 07:07 PM
I sure hope your not refering to when I deleted that post about ...well you know???

SoCal_fun
12-17-2005, 07:08 PM
I'll chime in here, I have enjoyed Flying Tigers many many great and detailed posts on RRL (as Trailer Park Casanova). As I look back, his posts there about online dating are some of the very best I've read, so much more entertaining than most of the crap thats posted on here.
I also had the pleasure of meeting him this past weekend at A Catered Lifes Christmas Party and he was as nice and as cool in person as anybody I've met here.
As for his thread being a tad gay or whatever, if you were half the player he is (or was), you'd still only be half the man!
How's that for a flame!! :rolleyes:
p.s. Theres a lot of topics I don't bother to post on, just because of all the idiots who love to jump out of their hole and flame away because they had a F'd up childhood (Santa Thread) or whatever. To many A$$holes and not enough genuine people (you know who you are, and some of you are damm proud of it too!). LOL!! :)

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh and I don't recall falming anyone in particular, like the others did in FT post, when it gets personal, it's complete BULLSHIT...
Maybe it's just me...but what is the difference between "falming" a group or individual? You're calling people names ("assholes") for stating negative opinions...
...but isn't calling someone an "asshole" a negative opinion?

Wet Dream
12-17-2005, 07:50 PM
For the record, I never flamed the guy. I don't think. I just pointed out that some of the threads were coming off as a little feminine. One of these types of threads is cool. Give it up to the girl and the relationship, I'm cool with it. But after a few, they make you sound whipped. Then after my post that it was coming off that way, he deleted it. I didn't get to read any posts after mine, so if the flaming continued, I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Just pointing it out, thats all. ;)

hoolign
12-17-2005, 08:24 PM
If the shoeshow fits............wear it.
Listen c ocksucker...When I posted that I just had some buds killed and you with your bullshit start mockin them.. I got pissed off I imagine anyone would. You were the first one to bring the PM's onto the forum! I told ypu in a PM how ai felt about you and what I would have liked to do ( insert threat here) If you would have posted that some military buds got killed ..and I would have posted "were they dressed up as targets" basically mocking both you and them you would have gotten pissed off as I did ! I deleted that post because I found it not worth my time arguing with an idiot like you!. My time was better spent over the next month helping my friends wives deal with what happened. you never cease to amaze me!

Forkin' Crazy
12-17-2005, 08:47 PM
I have to agree there are several fockwads here that can fock up a thread with their so called humor (sick).
I have deleted a post/thread because some one started talking about my mother. What a wonderful fellow. I don't remember or care who it was, but things have a way of coming back around.
FT, you're OK in my book.

HM
12-17-2005, 11:46 PM
Your ugly, and your mama dresses you funny. Damn...now I went a f'd up a perfectly jacked drama thread. I AM AN AZZHOLE! :mad:

hoolign
12-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Your ugly, and your mama dresses you funny. Damn...now I went a f'd up a perfectly jacked drama thread. I AM AN AZZHOLE! :mad:
What an Azzhole :mad: :mad:

HM
12-18-2005, 12:00 AM
What an Azzhole :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

hoolign
12-18-2005, 12:09 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't make me go to another website and pull the super pissed smilies :mad:

C-2
12-18-2005, 12:12 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gay2.jpg

hoolign
12-18-2005, 12:18 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gay2.jpg
almost as gay as having that on your hard drive :D

HM
12-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Don't make me go to another website and pull the super pissed smilies :mad:
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0190.gif

canuck1
12-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Shut up Bob or we'll make ya listen to one of Frankys sales pitches

canuck1
12-18-2005, 08:41 AM
And when you "we", who are you referring to exactly?
I don't know exactly what you said but I told Franky and he's getting prepped

canuck1
12-18-2005, 09:19 AM
would it be better if I threatened to punch you? :rollside:
As for the bored part...we are even

meaniam
12-18-2005, 09:36 AM
"Can't we all just get along"? (Rodney King)

HM
12-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Shut up Bob or we'll make ya listen to one of Frankys sales pitches
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: