PDA

View Full Version : I know, what with yall short attention span

Blown 472
08-07-2006, 07:35 PM
and narrow minds it might be hard to grasp, but give it a try.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696&q=gestation&pr=goog-sl

deltaAce
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
I hate to see any peaceful people come under oppression. The assembly of those video clips & the naration are clearly designed to shape our thoughts. Propaganda pieces are never made by the people who are RIGHT! It's a tactic (propaganda) used by commies & dictators to trick the sheep.
The Military Police actions could have come after rioting or terrorist acts. Tell us Blown 472, what are your thoughts, opinion or solutions. :)

bigq
08-07-2006, 08:17 PM
The part Blown doesn't get is that Israel could give back all kinds of land and it won't matter because it would never be enough and unfortunatly the "Palistinians" are being used to create the conflict.

Blown 472
08-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I hate to see any peaceful people come under oppression. The assembly of those video clips & the naration are clearly designed to shape our thoughts. Propaganda pieces are never made by the people who are RIGHT! It's a tactic (propaganda) used by commies & dictators to trick the sheep.
The Military Police actions could have come after rioting or terrorist acts. Tell us Blown 472, what are your thoughts, opinion or solutions. :)
Dang 1 hour and 20 min vid and you watched it all and have an opinion, I guess the title of this thread is fitting.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Dang 1 hour and 20 min vid and you watched it all and have an opinion, I guess the title of this thread is fitting.
At least HE'LL claim to have an opinion. What, he isn't entitled to one since it tiffers with yours????
What is yours anyhow?????
Solutions????? (real ones prefered, pipe dreams need not aply)

deltaAce
08-07-2006, 08:49 PM
I got the jist of it in 3 minutes. Thats longer than I could sit thru a John Kerry or algore speech. :rollside:

bigq
08-07-2006, 08:50 PM
guess so :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
08-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Well I made it through 4 minutes. Lets see, Palstinians sneek bombs into Isreal and set them off on busses and in other crowded places. So the Isralies set up check points, stop and search every Palistinian, and roads are blocked to stop Palistinians from moving military equipment. What part of that don't you uderstand, what Idiot can't figure that one out?

QuickJet
08-07-2006, 09:41 PM
An idiot named Blowme472

Old Texan
08-08-2006, 04:41 AM
Amazing thing is the video is an hour twenty minutes long but took 15 minutes to throw together. Fat Mikey has taught the lib propaganda machine well.

Kurtis500
08-08-2006, 06:06 AM
The arabs atacked Israel in 1967 Blown, did you forget that? Invasion is whats its called. Why aren't you running to the defense of Israel for being attacked? Or are you still just like Goering and nothing but a jew hater..
'illicit killings' 'human shields' etc that the jews are accused of. Funny, the Palestinians dont do that, and not even before the wars. Come on Blown you need to get a little education. I took history classes on the Modern Middle east while in college to get a better understanding of this issue. If you objectively learn about this region without your pathetic media biases (in your case liberal) you may understand why this region really has no true solution. Its unfortunate that you obviously have no real in depth understanding of the region, it may help you sift through the biased information, like your video here, and see some roots of thier issues. They are dynamic, and are different between Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and etc. All based on religion and racial ancestery. In most cases, varied religious beliefs within the same religion that changes the mindsets of each individual conflict. You are just shallow and anti-semitic, thats all...
thanks for the link though :) I watched most of it

Blown 472
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
The arabs atacked Israel in 1967 Blown, did you forget that? Invasion is whats its called. Why aren't you running to the defense of Israel for being attacked? Or are you still just like Goering and nothing but a jew hater..
'illicit killings' 'human shields' etc that the jews are accused of. Funny, the Palestinians dont do that, and not even before the wars. Come on Blown you need to get a little education. I took history classes on the Modern Middle east while in college to get a better understanding of this issue. If you objectively learn about this region without your pathetic media biases (in your case liberal) you may understand why this region really has no true solution. Its unfortunate that you obviously have no real in depth understanding of the region, it may help you sift through the biased information, like your video here, and see some roots of thier issues. They are dynamic, and are different between Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and etc. All based on religion and racial ancestery. In most cases, varied religious beliefs within the same religion that changes the mindsets of each individual conflict. You are just shallow and anti-semitic, thats all...
thanks for the link though :) I watched most of it
Since you is the edjamocated on, could you tell the class how israel came to be??

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Since you is the edjamocated on, could you tell the class how israel came to be??
Why don't you? After all, you are the one "schooling" all us "short-attention-span idiots". :rolleyes:

Old Texan
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Blown we've hunted this field a bunch of times. Do you want our friend to give the actual story or the story of "cut and paste Utopia" where the hero gets knocked unconscious, awakens as a liberal college prof. into the multi colored sky world of Oz and proceeds to tell the tale of Semitic horror.
"Where innocent unassuming arabic speaking islamic trash town tots learn to tote rifles with banana clips and make use of the versatile "western" magic tool "duct tape" to secure big sticks of dy-no-mite to their scrawney little bodies, having been deprived of good bar-b-que pork ribs, and march into the nearest jewish/civilized settlement and pull the string on their lil' ammo belt, blasting the infidels to hell and themselves to eternal bliss........"
Damn I'll be glad when we get done with the summer reruns.

Blown 472
08-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Why don't you? After all, you are the one "schooling" all us "short-attention-span idiots". :rolleyes:
With your vast internet knowledge I am sure you can find the balfour agreement, it is a long read and you will no doubt get bored with it and come to your own conclusion, or just go watch mtv.

Blown 472
08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=war_israel_palestine&Number=294847670&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&part=

Old Texan
08-08-2006, 06:57 PM
My gawd Blown, you need to quit frequenting those lib sites before you catch the "Liberal flu", an incurable malady that will haunt you with anti-semitic dreams and cause "rants against the machine".
But alas, it could be too late....... :rolleyes:

bigq
08-08-2006, 08:50 PM
With your vast internet knowledge I am sure you can find the balfour agreement, it is a long read and you will no doubt get bored with it and come to your own conclusion, or just go watch mtv.
How about the Faisal-Weizmann Agreement, or the LON Palestine Mandate, or the British Mandate or how about going backk to the Israelites and Canann and King Solomon. I doubt I will see peace there in my life. :rolleyes: