PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Idiot

Run_em_Hard
08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Thought I would share a proud moment turned into a idiot moment...makin a nice little run with Me, my father and Shane this weekend. My father in the lead, me a little ways behind him in his wake and Shane a little ahead of me on my right. Had a malibu take a tight turn and pull up next to dad to run and the malibu started pulling away so naturally I had to bring some pride to the family name so I laid into the throttle and come up between paps and the Malibu and start pulling away pretty good. I got about two boat lengths ahead when suddenly this guy turns right so hard to almost throw everyone out of his open bow boat, almost clips pap, and almost runs right into Shane. We all went back to see if everything was alright and the guys says that he had a steering pin come off and that he was changing his pully to the charger. If your steering gives you that big of a scare why the hell would you want to go faster???

DMOORE
08-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Damn, thats one way to kill yourself.
Darrell.

JetBoatRich
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Amazing some stories you hear :yuk:

Redneck
08-07-2006, 10:29 PM
glad everyone was ok

RitcheyRch
08-08-2006, 04:42 AM
Glad everyone was ok. Some people just dont belong on the water. Stupid is as stupid does.