PDA

View Full Version : Havi Weds/Thurs.

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Last Minute!!!!!
Any peeps out there this coming weds./thurs. , Heading out solo.......
Enticing cold silver thingy's in the bottom of the boat for those who may be interested.....
My boat misses me!!!!!!!!!!!!She can't handle the long distance relationship :cry:

Throttle
08-07-2006, 10:34 PM
gotta work Wed... sorry cory... :mad:

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 10:38 PM
gotta work Wed... sorry cory... :mad:
It has to be done.......No A/C here at work today :mad:
Just pickin' up my boat from Prestige after some work....also a little water test......

Throttle
08-07-2006, 10:41 PM
It has to be done.......No A/C here at work today :mad:
Just pickin' up my boat from Prestige after some work....also a little water test......
sweet, I am gonna try to get mine in for an oil change in da am (?)... Chris was a great help this weekend...

HMF'er
08-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Last Minute!!!!!
Any peeps out there this coming weds./thurs. , Heading out solo.......
Enticing cold silver thingy's in the bottom of the boat for those who may be interested.....
My boat misses me!!!!!!!!!!!!She can't handle the long distance relationship :cry:
Next Wed / Thur. How bout that?

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 10:46 PM
sweet, I am gonna try to get mine in for an oil change in da am (?)... Chris was a great help this weekend...
Very cool cat!!!! Clean shop also.....my kid dropped his french fries on his shop floor......I let Parker pick'em up and eat them. This is the first time I have ever used him....2lkhvsu and Nick Johnson(TCN) recommended him to me...keeping my fingers crossed..

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Next Wed / Thur. How bout that?
Possibly be out then also.....want me to tell the boss to let you off this wed/thurs?????

Throttle
08-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Very cool cat!!!! Clean shop also.....my kid dropped his french fries on his shop floor......I let Parker pick'em up and eat them. This is the first time I have ever used him....2lkhvsu and Nick Johnson(TCN) recommended him to me...keeping my fingers crossed..
he's a good cobra friend :rollside:
he will take good care of your shiat...

HMF'er
08-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Possibly be out then also.....want me to tell the boss to let you off this wed/thurs?????
Yeah, only if he can spot me a few bills to get me by.

HMF'er
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
So I gotta know................
Are BlackCloud and Throttle posting from the firehouse??

Newcastle
08-07-2006, 11:08 PM
I wish Cory. New schedule has me on wed's and thurs'...Fri-Tues are good for me next time...

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 11:17 PM
So I gotta know................
Are BlackCloud and Throttle posting from the firehouse??
Yeah so wut of it.....just got back from dealing w/ a drunk Arabian dude who was sauced on 7&7's and all 32 people living at his house were freaked out.

HMF'er
08-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah so wut of it.....just got back from dealing w/ a drunk Arabian dude who was sauced on 7&7's and all 32 people living at his house were freaked out.
Did you leave your boots at the door?

blackcloud75
08-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Did you leave your boots at the door?
No, but when the family said the word "7&7" , you should of seen the puddle of drool coming from 6 Fireman and 2 Cops mouths.......

HMF'er
08-07-2006, 11:39 PM
No, but when the family said the word "7&7" , you should of seen the puddle of drool coming from 6 Fireman and 2 Cops mouths.......
I once had to babysit a traincar full of Corona Beers. Someone had broken into the car, made off with about a pallet full of cases. Some bottles broke on the way out, so the place smelled like beer. There I was on a hot summer afternoon sweating my brains out and smelling beer for a few hours, but unable to enjoy it.

blackcloud75
08-08-2006, 11:47 PM
I once had to babysit a traincar full of Corona Beers. Someone had broken into the car, made off with about a pallet full of cases. Some bottles broke on the way out, so the place smelled like beer. There I was on a hot summer afternoon sweating my brains out and smelling beer for a few hours, but unable to enjoy it.
You guys do a lot more "babysitting" than us!!!!!

HMF'er
08-08-2006, 11:56 PM
You guys do a lot more "babysitting" than us!!!!!
That's for sure. I'm babysitting a boot right now.

blackcloud75
08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
sittin' postin' or you guys at the station???......we just got done critiquing our Medic student...his second to last shift....

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-09-2006, 06:49 AM
Last Minute!!!!!
Any peeps out there this coming weds./thurs. ,
We will be there 2 weeks starting Friday for my Birthday!!
:)