PDA

View Full Version : Van full of illegals rolls.... 9 die.

Chromegorilla
08-08-2006, 04:42 AM
A van with 21 Mexicans inside was running from Border Patrol in Yuma and rolled over. 9 of them were killed....
9 for 21....not bad......heck in the majors yer battin .429

pumpercaptain
08-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Do we have to PAY for the funeral too????

RitcheyRch
08-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Am sure we will and will be paying the medical expenses for the ones that were hurt.
Do we have to PAY for the funeral too????

switchin'addiction
08-08-2006, 05:43 AM
Link (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IMMIGRANT_CRASH?SITE=MOSPL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

DeeCandyBar
08-08-2006, 05:48 AM
the families of the deceased will probably sue the INS for chasing them

RitcheyRch
08-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Can see that happening.
the families of the deceased will probably sue the INS for chasing them

BadKachina
08-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Why would we waste our time chasing them and why the hell would you throw spike strips at a speeding suv with 21 people in it. You had to figure the end result would be an accident. We need to spend more time and resources stopping them at the border so this type of chit doesn't happen.

Kachina26
08-08-2006, 08:28 AM
9 dead? I'm over it.

wsuwrhr
08-08-2006, 08:49 AM
9?
They could have easily fit 50 or more in that van.

Scream
08-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Beyond the tragedy of those who lost thier lives is the hell the border patrol agents will have to live through as they are dragged through the mud and made to pay for thier attempt at enforcing the law. There was a story in our local paper this weekend about a border patrol agent and his partner who shot at a human smugling suspect. The agent and his partner wounded the man who was notrious as a coyote. The two agents ended up in court on charges of violating the coyote's civil rights and discharging a weapon (while on duty). They're currently awating sentencing. The Coyote was given immunity for his testimony. NICE
Scream

centerhill condor
08-08-2006, 12:54 PM
yea, why would you use spike strips on a van with 21 people in it when we have perfectly good Apache attack helicopters sitting on the tarmac with crews needing the airtime?

RitcheyRch
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Agree and would be good TV news coverage.
yea, why would you use spike strips on a van with 21 people in it when we have perfectly good Apache attack helicopters sitting on the tarmac with crews needing the airtime?

MrsSigEpMock
08-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Beyond the tragedy of those who lost thier lives is the hell the border patrol agents will have to live through as they are dragged through the mud and made to pay for thier attempt at enforcing the law. There was a story in our local paper this weekend about a border patrol agent and his partner who shot at a human smugling suspect. The agent and his partner wounded the man who was notrious as a coyote. The two agents ended up in court on charges of violating the coyote's civil rights and discharging a weapon (while on duty). They're currently awating sentencing. The Coyote was given immunity for his testimony. NICE
Scream
So, Why give them weapons if they can't discharge on duty? Are they supposed to shoot them off duty? That is the kinda crap that makes me imbarassed to be American sometimes. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, I am very patriotic, I vote, etc. but, why are our resourses wasted on crap like this. Put some frigin clothes on some needy children, and stop wasting tax money on the defense of non-citizened "Felons".

TAF
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
And why don't we put all our state and federal prisons along the border so that when they tunnel under they pop their heads up right into prison where the majority of them belong and usually end up. If our incarcerated Americans escape we have a 50% chance they'll end up in Mexico where their president can be forced to deal w/ our trash. What about placing our Armed forces bombing grounds along the border too. Talk about an added incentive to join the Air Force (invading moving targets).
How easy it would be for our gov. to stop the flow!!!!

seanv
08-08-2006, 01:20 PM
a-10 warthogs coulda been scrambled and log some air/range time. i dont see a reason to allow this to continue. we should use lethal force to stop the invasion :mad:
perfect training for snipers, apache/cobra gunners hell even ol' puff the magic dragon.

seanv
08-08-2006, 01:22 PM
And why don't we put all our state and federal prisons along the border so that when they tunnel under they pop their heads up right into prison where the majority of them belong and usually end up. If our incarcerated Americans escape we have a 50% chance they'll end up in Mexico where their president can be forced to deal w/ our trash. What about placing our Armed forces bombing grounds along the border too. Talk about an added incentive to join the Air Force (invading moving targets).
How easy it would be for our gov. to stop the flow!!!!
it's kept pretty quiet but lot's get killed on barry goldwater range :devil:

TAF
08-08-2006, 01:32 PM
it's kept pretty quiet but lot's get killed on barry goldwater range :devil:
Glad to here some don't make it out of shear stupidity. Why don't they just stay in their own country and try to make it a better place to live? Oh that's right, they've trashed most of it beyond repair.

2Driver
08-08-2006, 01:56 PM
News said the rest went to local Hospitals.
I am sure if 21 of us went flying across the Mexican border and attempted to ellude the Federales and crashed doing so we would be taken care of too. So whats the problem? :skull:
I just mailed a $45K check for fed taxes at half year. I'll rest easy knowing it went to a good cause :mad:

wsuwrhr
08-08-2006, 09:16 PM
That RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Lifes a bitch when you run from the cops.
If you don't stop, realize they need to do whatever it takes to find out why you won't stop.
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
Personally I don't give a shit.
On the other hand, run from the cops in Mexico, and you will be lucky to see your family EVER again.
Brian

deltaAce
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Being at a hightend allert after 9/11, anyone entering the U.S. illegally should be concidered a terrorist & be stopped by what ever means nessecery. I feel sad for those who thought differently!

wsuwrhr
08-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Being at a hightend allert after 9/11, anyone entering the U.S. illegally should be concidered a terrorist & be stopped by what ever means nessecery. I feel sad for those who thought differently!
You got that right.
Brian

SHOTKALLIN
08-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Does the driver go to jail for 9 counts of murder when he is an illegal? Any other crime and you kill your crimee in the pursuit you get charged with murder. So is this now a death penalty case??? Why the FOCK not?

RitcheyRch
08-09-2006, 04:25 AM
So true.
Will be interesting to see what they do with the driver of the vehicle. Should get life in prison with the numerous other illegals already locked up.