PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all our Cobra family..

SnakeWrench
08-08-2006, 09:04 AM
This weekends Cobra regatta was a hit. As I stated in another post, it was great to see nearly 80 boats and just under 400 people enjoying themselves. Without our loyal customers and employee's that helped us out, none of this would have been possible.
More pictures will be posted as soon as possible. We thank all of you for attending and thank all the volenteers that helped throughout the weekend.

Throttle
08-08-2006, 09:45 AM
A great week! Still here, where did everyone go?

riverracerx
08-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Saw the pics and the boats on the water and I must say I am really impressed with the line up of boats and the gel work looks very impressive.
Sweet boats!

It's Only Money
08-08-2006, 09:57 AM
I understand that Cobra's sales are faltering. Is there any truth to that rumor? They've gotten good press and seem to be a nice boat.

SnakeWrench
08-08-2006, 10:36 AM
It was a fantastic weekend and all of the boats looked great. It really looked cool when the Cobra boat parade spanned the whole channel both directions.
As for the sales faultering, it is no more true than the rumor that Cobra has been sold to another boat company.
Thanks for your concern. Hope to see you out there next time.

Not So Fast
08-08-2006, 11:32 AM
How you doin Snake, long time no see! NSF

SnakeWrench
08-08-2006, 11:56 AM
NSF....Damn dude, haven't seen you in a while. I'll touch base with you next time we come out..

SnakeWrench
08-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, we have already recieved calls from customers asking when the next one is. We will keep you all posted.

98 Vector 21
08-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Well, we have already recieved calls from customers asking when the next one is. We will keep you all posted.
I'm almost ready for the next one! :rolleyes:

dicudmore
08-08-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm almost ready for the next one! :rolleyes:
:crossx: :220v:

Parker Dreamin
08-08-2006, 08:23 PM
wish we could have made it.... would have loved to make it 81 Cobras.....

Magic34
08-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I understand that Cobra's sales are faltering. Is there any truth to that rumor? They've gotten good press and seem to be a nice boat.
Most boat companies are slowing with sales. The market is really tough right now.
Dont know Cobra specifically, but I would expect them to fit with the general market like everyone else.

buzzaro
08-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice hijack cheap shot, if this is really a concern for you or you have a beef with cobra in particular at least have the jewels to start your own thread about it.

SHOTKALLIN
08-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Nice hijack cheap shot, if this is really a concern for you or you have a beef with cobra in particular at least have the jewels to start your own thread about it.
Own thread same thread whats the difference? Maybe he is a prospective buyer. Maybe he wanted to know the state of the company before he dropped 85-150k of his hard earned cash on a COBRA. :rolleyes:

SnakeWrench
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Most boat companies are slowing with sales. The market is really tough right now.
Dont know Cobra specifically, but I would expect them to fit with the general market like everyone else.
Best answer yet. Cobra is developing two new models right now, so I hope that answers anyones questions about the companies stability. Anyone having financial issues wouldn't be building new models. We are about to release our 260 Python S.U.B deck boat and we are shooting for the L.A. boatshow for the release of our 32 foot twin engine V-bottom that is being tooled as we speak.
These two models will of course have the performance and quality that Cobra is famous for, but they will also be the boats that will bring our 5th and 6th consecutive Powerboat awards.
As for TJ missing the regatta, I'm bumbed brother, you guys would have had a blast.

SnakeWrench
08-09-2006, 12:41 PM
:rollside:

buzzaro
08-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Own thread same thread whats the difference? Maybe he is a prospective buyer. Maybe he wanted to know the state of the company before he dropped 85-150k of his hard earned cash on a COBRA. :rolleyes:
I suppose the difference would be the topic and the tone, whatever his intentions may be.

BadKachina
08-09-2006, 05:02 PM
I saw some really nice looking stuff in the cove this weekend at the Nautical. Thanks for letting an old Kachina tie up at the dock too. Nice croud you guys have. :rollside:

Parker Dreamin
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Best answer yet. Cobra is developing two new models right now, so I hope that answers anyones questions about the companies stability. Anyone having financial issues wouldn't be building new models. We are about to release our 260 Python S.U.B deck boat and we are shooting for the L.A. boatshow for the release of our 32 foot twin engine V-bottom that is being tooled as we speak.
These two models will of course have the performance and quality that Cobra is famous for, but they will also be the boats that will bring our 5th and 6th consecutive Powerboat awards.
As for TJ missing the regatta, I'm bumbed brother, you guys would have had a blast.
great to hear...
by the way, what is tj?

Tequila-John
08-10-2006, 09:12 AM
great to hear...
by the way, what is tj?
Me bud :)

Throttle
08-10-2006, 11:42 AM
I am guessing that I will be doing what I did last summer, next summer!
informal bbq/ gathering :idea:

Throttle
08-10-2006, 11:44 AM
:idea:

SnakeWrench
08-10-2006, 03:37 PM
hell yeah, Charmer and i will even help this time. Thanks for everything this weekend T, We owe you big time. You da man... :hammerhea

havaduner
08-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Talk about that is already starting, informally of course.

Throttle
08-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Talk about that is already starting, informally of course.
its set!

havaduner
08-10-2006, 06:34 PM
You bring the cherries, I'll bring the JACK for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeWrench
08-11-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll bring ,,, well, I'll bring, uh, Charmer I guess, Oh, And advil. :rollside: