PDA

View Full Version : CHP in the OC *important*

HYPNAUTIC
01-11-2006, 04:07 PM
I work wife a woman who is married to a CHP officer out of the Santa Ana office, he called to warn us that the CHP has 21 units out in Orange County tonight. The Sargent told them he wants a minimum of 10 tickets per unit. He said they would pull you over even at 70mph and then proceed to write you up on any violation possible (tinted windows, no front lic plate etc...)
he said there would be 2-3 units on the toll roads and at least 4 offices at any givin time on the other freeways.
just giving you a fair warning and notice so we dont have to read "i got a ticket last night" threads all day tomorrow.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Thnks for the heads-up...

Phat Matt
01-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I work wife a woman who is married to a CHP officer out of the Santa Ana office, he called to warn us that the CHP has 21 units out in Orange County tonight. The Sargent told them he wants a minimum of 10 tickets per unit. He said they would pull you over even at 70mph and then proceed to write you up on any violation possible (tinted windows, no front lic plate etc...)
he said there would be 2-3 units on the toll roads and at least 4 offices at any givin time on the other freeways.
just giving you a fair warning and notice so we dont have to read "i got a ticket last night" threads all day tomorrow.
"I work with a woman..."?

RP1
01-11-2006, 04:32 PM
The Sergeant told them... ?

jesco
saw 3 chps on the 241 between 91 and RSM 10 minutes ago on may way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 already makin his quota :cry: :cry: not me thank god :rollside:

HYPNAUTIC
thanks for the correction.
yes, I work WITH a woman...

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 04:33 PM
thanks for looking out.There was 3 CHP officers on the toll today during the commute to work.(They pulled over a lady with paper plates right in front of me) :p

HYPNAUTIC
01-11-2006, 04:33 PM
thank you, WEBSTER

HYPNAUTIC
01-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Thnks for the heads-up...
look im not the only one that cant spell :hammerhea

ROZ
01-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Atleast you don't drive the toll road anymore, smart guy :D

ROZ
01-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Look, i'm not the only one that can't spell :hammerhea
:D

duffster
01-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Great......

Phat Matt
01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
thanks for looking out.There was 3 CHP officers on the toll today during the commute to work.(They pulled over a lady with paper plates right in front of me) :p
Maybe she doesn't like to do the dishes. When did paper plates become a crime? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Maybe she doesn't like to do the dishes. When did paper plates become a crime? :mad: :mad: :mad:
We only dine on Fine China here in South Orange County so Paper plates are infact a crime :skull: :skull:
Sadly we can only afford Spam burgers and Sloppy Joe's to put on the amazing flat ware :cry: :idea:

Phat Matt
01-11-2006, 05:05 PM
We only dine on Fine China here in South Orange County so Paper plates are infact a crime :skull: :skull:
Sadly we can only afford Spam burgers and Sloppy Joe's to put on the amazing flat ware :cry: :idea:
You gotta take the good with the bad. :)

Chubby4Life
01-11-2006, 05:08 PM
..... The Sargent told them he wants a minimum of 10 tickets per unit.....
I thought Quota's don't exist! :confused:

2Driver
01-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Cool, No lines at Krispy Kreme tonight.

HBjet
01-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks... Just got home from Lake Forest driving (sitting) on the 405... didn't see any chipys though!
HBjet

Havasu Doug
01-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't know if this was the particular reason, but I have known of people that don't put on their real plates so they can drive on the toll road for free. A couple of years ago, there was an announcement of a crack down by the CHP, but I don't know how they know who didn't pay.

RiverDave
01-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm curious to know how this is "protecting and serving."
I'm curious to know actually how this is doing the public any good to send officers out with direction like that? This providing it's true.. I think the guy in charge oughta be strung up by his nuts to be make an example.
RD

Quality Time
01-11-2006, 09:24 PM
but I don't know how they know who didn't pay.
If you have paper plates, no transponder visible and run through the FasTrak, expect to get pulled over.

Kilrtoy
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm curious to know actually how this is doing the public any good to send officers out with direction like that? This providing it's true.. I think the guy in charge oughta be strung up by his nuts to be make an example.
RD
10 tickets in 10 hours, sounds like 1 ticket an hour, so basically he is giving them a 50 minute break every hour...
So I dont see a problem...... :rolleyes:

HYPNAUTIC
01-11-2006, 10:17 PM
RD
Of course its true, I put it on the internet and everything on the internet is true. In all serious, this was a true. He knows its not uncommon for me to hit 90-100 mph somewhere on the road home. He was just looking out for me as a friend, the same as I was trying to do for fellow HB's
As far as quota's go, his wife said there is an unofficial quota requirement
Tomorrow, I will find out how many tickets he wrote.

Kilrtoy
01-11-2006, 11:20 PM
As far as quota's go, his wife said there is an unofficial quota requirement
Tomorrow, I will find out how many tickets he wrote.
So if it is unoffical it does not exist.

Jetboatguru
01-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Given

JetBoatRich
01-12-2006, 04:47 AM
any numbers yet :argue:

Kilrtoy
01-12-2006, 10:25 AM
any numbers yet :argue:
what would you like 1 maybe 10 or how about 35 :idea: :idea: :idea:

HYPNAUTIC
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
duing an 8 hour shift 15 tickets totaling 18 violations. he said he wrote all of them for speed and three people got an extra violation for expired registration.
he hit people who were clocked at 70 and +
he worked in a loop 57-22-55-91.
im trying to find out if this is enforce the entire weekend.
i only saw 1 motorbike last night, and saw 2 motorbikes and 1 cruiser this morning.