PDA

View Full Version : ITs been one of those days........

Her454
08-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for a completely non nutritional, fattening, artery clogging, emotionally damaging lunch that will make me feel better?

bunny 166
08-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for a completely non nutritional, fattening, artery clogging, emotionally damaging lunch that will make me feel better?
Sorry Traci! I always go for mexican...tons of cheese and beans and rice...chips and salsa and a margarita! Hope you feel better soon! :p

blown dough
08-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Save the calories go for the Vodka, that will make you feel better. Hope you have a better day, tomorrow is brand new!!!!!!!

superduty
08-09-2006, 10:45 AM
I don't know if it's clogging enough but I just sat down with my Panda Express Chowmein Noodles and Orange Chicken. Pretty darn tastie. :)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-09-2006, 10:45 AM
That's easy--
In-N-Out Double Double (or 4x if you got game) Animal style. Fries animal style. chocolate shake. Finish her off with a twinkie or sno-ball from the local convenience store on your way home.
Don't let anyone talk you into Carls JR Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It's got all the crap content you are looking for but lacks taste.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Mexi food is my comfort food. :rollside: Cheesey goodness! :boxed:
Hope your day day gets better! :)

Ziggy
08-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Think coffe might help? :D
Hey, at least its just one of those days.

Her454
08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Sorry Traci! I always go for mexican...tons of cheese and beans and rice...chips and salsa and a margarita! Hope you feel better soon! :p
Mexi food is my comfort food. :rollside: Cheesey goodness! :boxed:
Hope your day day gets better! :)
Thanks girlz, I might just have to get Mexican........... and a Margarita to help damage the liver. :rollside:
That's easy--
In-N-Out Double Double (or 4x if you got game) Animal style. Fries animal style. chocolate shake. Finish her off with a twinkie or sno-ball from the local convenience store on your way home.
Don't let anyone talk you into Carls JR Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It's got all the crap content you are looking for but lacks taste.
Double Double, maybe if I'm starved.........but a 4x? I guess I got no game LOL.....................

Her454
08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Think coffe might help? :D
Hey, at least its just one of those days.
I said clog my arteries, not kill me.
And its been one of those days, for seven in a row now. :cry:
And no, Im not PMS'n either................. :rollside:

Water Romper
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
TGIF....Buffalo wings, extra done with ranch dressing AND the artichoke dip with a cold beer. :crossx:
There, that ought to do it!

Debbolas
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
In n Out Cheeseburger Animal Style with Fries and a pink lemonaid:D
make that two.........
( :cry: just got my 25 year college reunion notice :rolleyes: )

Ziggy
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
I said clog my arteries, not kill me.
And its been one of those days, for seven in a row now. :cry:
And no, Im not PMS'n either................. :rollside:
I said coffee, not Rockstar :D :D
Try having a full 2 years of bs stress......I'm at my wits end, some days I'd rather have been 6 feet under........
Nobody was crazy enough to mention PMs.......those private messages can be disturbing too ;) :D

schlepy
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
carls jr. double pasrtrami bacon cheese burger. heart attack or more than likely just make you shit for a week straight.... :mad:

Ziggy
08-09-2006, 11:14 AM
In n Out Cheeseburger Animal Style with Fries and a pink lemonaid:D
Feel Better!
Naw, In-n-Out is too good.........need to find an old greasy spoon cafe that still is using grease from December ;)

Debbolas
08-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Naw, In-n-Out is too good.........need to find an old greasy spoon cafe that still is using grease from December ;)
ok, come on over Tracy, I'll make ya some Aunt La Don's Potatoes:D
(so good)

lucky
08-09-2006, 11:15 AM
celery-! and if you eat enough you can drop a mother load like brown .

Riomouse911
08-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Tommy's on Rampart.. the chili always looks like it was brought over from an AM/PM, but boy is it good....

Her454
08-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Try having a full 2 years of bs stress......I'm at my wits end, some days I'd rather have been 6 feet under........
Sorry Zig, thats not healthy..................
Nobody was crazy enough to mention PMs.......[/QUOTE]
And neither is that................ :rollside:
ok, come on over Tracy, I'll make ya some Aunt La Don's Potatoes:D
(so good)
Details..........details.........................

Jbb
08-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah...eat a big plate of mexican....then a few hours later...brew up a large rapid fire stinky....call Brown ......place the receiver strategically......let er rip.... :p

ChumpChange
08-09-2006, 11:50 AM
I recommend "The Hat". Get some chili chees fries as well as a chili cheese dog to go with it. That sounds really good right now.

Debbolas
08-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Mandelon has had them as well as Phat Matt and Goldilocks..........they are yummy!
but the recipe is kinda strange............
pkg frzn hash brown potatoes (any kind you like)
1 (med)brick velvetta cheese ;)
1 8oz brick cream cheese
1 16oz sour cream
onion powder
salt and pepper
corn flakes
one cube of melted butter
In a big old bowl, mix the hash browns with sour cream. Then cut the velvetta up into cubes and mix in, then cut up the cream cheese into cubes and mix in. Add salt and pepper and onion powder.
Spread into casserole dish (At this stage I can do 2-3 batches and then freeze them in those throw away aluminum pans)
Sprinkle enough corn flakes on top to cover the mixture, drizzle melted butter on top and bake at 325 for 30-45 min or until it is bubbling but you don't want the corn flakes blackend:D
It is really good:D

Her454
08-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Mandelon has had them as well as Phat Matt and Goldilocks..........they are yummy!
but the recipe is kinda strange............
pkg frzn hash brown potatoes (any kind you like)
1 (med)brick velvetta cheese ;)
1 8oz brick cream cheese
1 16oz sour cream
onion powder
salt and pepper
corn flakes
one cube of melted butter
In a big old bowl, mix the hash browns with sour cream. Then cut the velvetta up into cubes and mix in, then cut up the cream cheese into cubes and mix in. Add salt and pepper and onion powder.
Spread into casserole dish (At this stage I can do 2-3 batches and then freeze them in those throw away aluminum pans)
Sprinkle enough corn flakes on top to cover the mixture, drizzle melted butter on top and bake at 325 for 30-45 min or until it is bubbling but you don't want the corn flakes blackend:D
It is really good:D
That combination sounds so strange it HAS to be good. :rollside:
BTW Deb, how did you do as Lady Capt'n ?

CHEETAH24
08-09-2006, 11:55 AM
king taco extra red sauce...if that don't fix ya up...nothing will.

superdave013
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
I've got your lunch right here. :D But of course if I gave it to ya I'd prolly end up having a smoke afterwards. And I don't even smoke! :p

Debbolas
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
That combination sounds so strange it HAS to be good. :rollside:
BTW Deb, how did you do as Lady Capt'n ?
:(
I got sick and couldn't go:(
:(
:cry:

Jbb
08-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I've got your lunch right here. :D But of course if I gave it to ya I'd prolly end up having a smoke afterwards. And I don't even smoke! :p
The subtle approach...... :idea:

Ziggy
08-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Sorry Zig, thats not healthy..................
Thanks T, last few years I put back on some of the weight I'd lost.....I'm hoping I can reverse the trend again soon. :)

Flyinbowtie
08-09-2006, 12:06 PM
The Nevada County Fair is this weekend. Nice and cool up in Grass Valley at this time of year, or so I hear. Perhaps a walk down Treat Street Sunday afternoon would fill the bill.
Baked Tater's with everything on it, Corn Dogs, Bratwurst, etc, etc... :rollside:

Her454
08-09-2006, 12:23 PM
The Nevada County Fair is this weekend. Nice and cool up in Grass Valley at this time of year, or so I hear. Perhaps a walk down Treat Street Sunday afternoon would fill the bill.
Baked Tater's with everything on it, Corn Dogs, Bratwurst, etc, etc... :rollside:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I wasn't heading up to Dorrington, attempting to wheel the road from hell up on the Stanislaus river then I'd take you up on that. But Im need of some peace and relaxation, away from civilization.... :) And word is that Grass Valley and surrounding area's are "somewhat" civilized these days LOL
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorrington.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorrington2.jpg

Dave C
08-09-2006, 12:41 PM
JELLO... lots and lots of JELLO!! :rollside:

superdave013
08-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I wasn't heading up to Dorrington, attempting to wheel the road from hell up on the Stanislaus river then I'd take you up on that. But Im need of some peace and relaxation, away from civilization.... :) And word is that Grass Valley and surrounding area's are "somewhat" civilized these days LOL
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorrington.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorrington2.jpg
if you live close to an area like that I don't want to hear anymore complaining.
And ya better quit posting pics like that or else we are all going to move there too. lol

Her454
08-09-2006, 01:37 PM
if you live close to an area like that I don't want to hear anymore complaining.
And ya better quit posting pics like that or else we are all going to move there too. lol
Its about 45 min up the hill from me and I dont complain Dave, actually I love it. :) You would love that place, totally serene. The Pumpkins (Mrs P) go up there every year and stay about 3 weeks on the river. Its hell getting in and out and there are a couple of places on the road that are a little hairy and scare the livin shit out of me tho.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139Dorington4.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorington7.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorington6.jpg

Dave C
08-09-2006, 01:58 PM
uuummm.. I think you mean its polluted, crowded and the air and water are terrible.... so others should just stay away or go elsewhere...... ;) :crossx: :crossx:
Its about 45 min up the hill from me and I dont complain Dave, actually I love it. :) You would love that place, totally serene. The Pumpkins (Mrs P) go up there every year and stay about 3 weeks on the river. Its hell getting in and out and there are a couple of places on the road that are a little hairy and scare the livin shit out of me tho.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139Dorington4.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorington7.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139dorington6.jpg

lucky
08-09-2006, 02:38 PM
hey thanks for the invite neibor :cool: