PDA

View Full Version : Focking Gas Thieves

a catered life
08-09-2006, 11:45 AM
some focker has been stealing gas out of my dam truck for about 3-4 days now at home.......i thought i would never need a focking locking gas cap but looks like i need to buy three now......i hate focking thieves :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2006, 11:49 AM
That sucks hun. :yuk: Figured it would only be a matter of time before that started happening again.

KACHINA KEN
08-09-2006, 12:04 PM
some focker has been stealing gas out of my dam truck for about 3-4 days now at home.......i thought i would never need a focking locking gas cap but looks like i need to buy three now......i hate focking thieves :yuk:
10- 15 gals were taken from my new truck @ Windsor overflow on Sun night.

centerhill condor
08-09-2006, 12:10 PM
we're having a problem with that at the marina... jokes on them...both tanks are kinda lite right now!

Jyruiz
08-09-2006, 12:12 PM
That sucks, time to setup a sting op and catch the bastard.

460 jus getn it
08-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Little advice, locking gas cap is only going to stall then 30-45 seconds more.

RitcheyRch
08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Figured was a matter of time with gas prices getting high again. Wish they had locking gas caps for boats.

Desert Rat
08-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Worth a night up if you ask me :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
NEVER MESS WITH A MANS TRUCK. :crossx:

GUGS102
08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Depending on what the set up is. It's be worth it to drain one tank, put locks on the others and put water in the tank, that way their car won't run and they obviously don't have any money to fix it, problem solved!
Disconnect that tank from your switch so you don't screw yourself.

Cheap Thrills
08-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Wire an electric fence charger up to it. About half a second of that 14,000 Volts is all that fooker will want. After he gathers himself he'll move on to the neighbors house.. :D
C.T. :wink:

SHOTKALLIN
08-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Just go on a covert op at night and catch the focker...then whoop his ass right in the street. Make sure you have a ski mask on when u do this. Then run like hell back home when you see the neighbors lights comming on. They will likely call the police due to his screaming. :crossx:

JetBoatRich
08-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Willie what happened to your security cameras :rolleyes:
I put locking caps on my dually a couple months ago :argue:

a catered life
08-09-2006, 01:28 PM
well rich i need to get a new dvr kids broke the last one so i have not replaced it unable to record what happening outside

Rexone
08-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Wire an electric fence charger up to it. About half a second of that 14,000 Volts is all that fooker will want. After he gathers himself he'll move on to the neighbors house.. :D
C.T. :wink:
Gas Cap,
14000 volt spark.
Yes this sounds like the answer. :)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
08-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Leave the gas can full of diesel fuel in bed of pickup.Water does not fool them bastards. But diesel almost always does. The local punks used to go around late at nite stealing fuel until me and my next door nieghbor left a couple of can filled with diesel fuel in beds of trucks, next day drove around nieghbor hood and found the little bastards with the car that keep stalling after. Had a little talk with them and no more fuel has come up missing in over 2 years and yes the kids still live around corner! :crossx:

Itsahobby
08-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Hmm, ski mask to hide Willies idently?
Just go on a covert op at night and catch the focker...then whoop his ass right in the street. Make sure you have a ski mask on when u do this. Then run like hell back home when you see the neighbors lights comming on. They will likely call the police due to his screaming. :crossx:

LUVNLIFE
08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
They will never recognize Willy with a ski mask on, especially if that's the only thing he is wearing :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
08-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Willie what happened to your security cameras :rolleyes:
I put locking caps on my dually a couple months ago :argue:
Willie if you need to borrow a security setup let me know. I have one with three cameras. Just give me time to remove it from the master bedroom cieling :)

DeeCandyBar
08-09-2006, 03:12 PM
http://images.43things.com/entry/00/00/c6/50912s.jpg

HocusPocus
08-09-2006, 04:04 PM
a neighbor of mine was having this problem and installed locking gas caps.. the thieves just drilled a hole into his tank and let it drain out. not a bad way to do it when you consider how many fuel tanks are made out of plastic these days.

RitcheyRch
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Excellent idea.
Leave the gas can full of diesel fuel in bed of pickup.Water does not fool them bastards. But diesel almost always does. The local punks used to go around late at nite stealing fuel until me and my next door nieghbor left a couple of can filled with diesel fuel in beds of trucks, next day drove around nieghbor hood and found the little bastards with the car that keep stalling after. Had a little talk with them and no more fuel has come up missing in over 2 years and yes the kids still live around corner! :crossx:

No Name
08-09-2006, 04:25 PM
10- 15 gals were taken from my new truck @ Windsor overflow on Sun night.
Sorry I forgot to thank you.
I would have sucked out more but I got spooked and took off. :D

rerfert
08-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Get your paint ball gun ready and color them up

HammerDown
08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Reminds me of the mid 70's. :rolleyes:

termiteguy
08-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Reminds me of the mid 70's. :rolleyes:
whats next 4 hour lines at the gas station odd and even days! :skull: :skull:

YeLLowBoaT
08-09-2006, 05:48 PM
make sure you save your old gas cap. you will need to replace the locking cap with the old cap when you go to smog it.( even when brand new I have never had a locking cap pass the smog test...)

a catered life
08-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Willie if you need to borrow a security setup let me know. I have one with three cameras. Just give me time to remove it from the master bedroom cieling :)
lmao go freak daddy :p

a catered life
08-10-2006, 08:42 AM
make sure you save your old gas cap. you will need to replace the locking cap with the old cap when you go to smog it.( even when brand new I have never had a locking cap pass the smog test...)
thanks yellow
since all the cars have viper alarms the local shop said i could just put in a trigger on the gas door for really cheap so off to the shop this friday and saturday...this will be great to have the alarm go off when these fockers open the door :p

RitcheyRch
08-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Have seen that done before.
thanks yellow
since all the cars have viper alarms the local shop said i could just put in a trigger on the gas door for really cheap so off to the shop this friday and saturday...this will be great to have the alarm go off when these fockers open the door :p

HotDogz
08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
might be worth a late night covert ops armed with frozen paintballs.
Light em up when they come for your gas. They should be easy to identify after being pelted with a few. :crossx: