PDA

View Full Version : Parker Pics

Jon Force
08-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Heres a few Pics from Parker this weekend.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/louloufulgham/90440f64.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/louloufulgham/9051eb78.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/louloufulgham/DSC00813.jpg

Beautiful Noise
08-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I saw you cruise by Castle Rock acouple of Times,Boat Sounded and Looked Great :)

SCR INC
08-09-2006, 02:13 PM
I saw you cruise by Castle Rock acouple of Times,Boat Sounded and Looked Great :)
We were all over the place last weekend.. The thing ran great.. Thanks Rod.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Wow, cool pics..thanks for posting.. :p

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-09-2006, 03:08 PM
We were all over the place last weekend.. The thing ran great.. Thanks Rod.
No prob, anytime Scott...

lil man wayne
08-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Nice boat very nice set up but if that hairback(i mean brokeback mtn passenger) wasnt in there you will go alot faster!
I see his wannabe red jalopy around aha quin and big river too swingin on real flatbottom drivers nuts hopin he can grow into one someday or hope to drive one in his lifetime well at least he got to be bitch in your ride :rollside: :) SCR real boats are towed and driven on the water not in the enclosed trailer quenn trailer.RED ALERT hope to have a beer with you someday :argue:
Wayne!

VD CRUISER
08-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Thats a damn nice looking boat. :rollside:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Nice boat very nice set up but if that hairback(i mean brokeback mtn passenger) wasnt in there you will go alot faster!
I see his wannabe red jalopy around aha quin and big river too swingin on real flatbottom drivers nuts hopin he can grow into one someday or hope to drive one in his lifetime well at least he got to be bitch in your ride :rollside: :) SCR real boats are towed and driven on the water not in the enclosed trailer quenn trailer.RED ALERT hope to have a beer with you someday :argue:
Wayne!
Ouch!!!

SCR INC
08-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Wayne!
ANYTIME you want to so call run me in a flat i promise that it would not be a problem to grab the M&D boat and go run it anytime . SO why dont you bring your boat out and show me how its done please.. I can only imagine the bucket of shiat you have. And no I dont have to borrow a boat but I dont want another boat parked in our shop since my new 30' Sprectre Tunnel is in the near future. So please stop swinging from my nuts since you have made them sore :cool:

lucky
08-10-2006, 11:51 AM
who in the fock took my boat to the river :crossx:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-10-2006, 12:35 PM
who in the fock took my boat to the river :crossx:
Just keepin it runnin for ya sir.... :p

lil man wayne
08-10-2006, 01:45 PM
ANYTIME you want to so call run me in a flat i promise that it would not be a problem to grab the M&D boat and go run it anytime . SO why dont you bring your boat out and show me how its done please.. I can only imagine the bucket of shiat you have. And no I dont have to borrow a boat but I dont want another boat parked in our shop since my new 30' Sprectre Tunnel is in the near future. So please stop swinging from my nuts since you have made them sore :cool:
Can you explain so i can understand.You first say you can get the m&d boat but then you later say you dont have to borrow a boat????Bueler bueler.Alli have to do is add another battery to my trolling motor to spank your red jalopy :crossx: :argueYou know what they say about the bigger boats bigger the boat smaller the penis!! :cry:

Bradf
08-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Did i get skipped when the hateraide shots got passed around? =P

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Did i get skipped when the hateraide shots got passed around? =P
No kidding...lol

77charger
08-10-2006, 03:21 PM
how fast is your ride?twinn turbo?
Looks like it can move pretty good.did scotty tell you how he is a good waterskier.

WILDERTHANU
08-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I heard Todd Haig aint got nothin on the guy riding shotgun. I've seen his little red boat make a pass by my place... looked like it got up and went!!:)

billg203
08-10-2006, 04:07 PM
nice ride rod. looks just like i remember it. my motor was the first between the rails. keep it floating.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
nice ride rod. looks just like i remember it. my motor was the first between the rails. keep it floating.
You talking about the blown alcohol deal???

waterwitch
08-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Boat looks great. Jeff and I are in Parker all the time.
Would love to meet up and have a beer with ya!
Let us know next time your making the trip.
We'll get BN to come out and play too!

SCR INC
08-11-2006, 08:01 AM
how fast is your ride?twinn turbo?
Looks like it can move pretty good.did scotty tell you how he is a good waterskier.
Robert... You need to go fix your motor that Tony blew up and leave me alone!!! I tube by the way..

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Boat looks great. Jeff and I are in Parker all the time.
Would love to meet up and have a beer with ya!
Let us know next time your making the trip.
We'll get BN to come out and play too!
Sounds good...we should be out there again soon...going to Long Beach this weekend..taking the boat down there too..

SCR INC
08-11-2006, 08:04 AM
I heard Todd Haig aint got nothin on the guy riding shotgun. I've seen his little red boat make a pass by my place... looked like it got up and went!!:)
Thanks for the props!! I do practice alot.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the props!! I do practice alot.
We will be ready for catalina next year....lol...

HighVoltage 329
08-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Ski-Race boats are so fun to drive. I remember seeing your beautiful boat at the Parker race a few years back and that thing halled ass. I wish I was going to Long Beach but it's the Big Cat poker fun this weekend. Small boats are funner to drive.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Ski-Race boats are so fun to drive. I remember seeing your beautiful boat at the Parker race a few years back and that thing halled ass. I wish I was going to Long Beach but it's the Big Cat poker fun this weekend. Small boats are funner to drive.
Thanks, it's alot of fun....should be a great weekend in the LBC to see some really fast small boats..

billg203
08-11-2006, 03:24 PM
the first blown alky motor came out of my flat. the second one had the bigger blower injector and alum heads. last time i drove it from roadrunner down river to fred's it could have used more down pedel when it went from second to third. nipper parked it at my house in fullerton for a while. Bill Gwin

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
the first blown alky motor came out of my flat. the second one had the bigger blower injector and alum heads. last time i drove it from roadrunner down river to fred's it could have used more down pedel when it went from second to third. nipper parked it at my house in fullerton for a while. Bill Gwin
Ah yes the good ol' days down at Windmill. I remember coming to your house back in the day. She handles real good now, got just the right amount of power and we had the bottom re done a few years back. Just talked to Shannon yesterday on the phone..he doing good still out in Vegas...see you this weekend huh??

billg203
08-11-2006, 04:08 PM
gota "thing" on sat. I'll talk to the real boater and see about sunday.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Brian says you are going.....lol.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-13-2006, 07:52 PM
gota "thing" on sat. I'll talk to the real boater and see about sunday.
Great to see you today Bill and Brian...it was fun catching up on old times..