PDA

View Full Version : Price Reduced!!!

HM
08-09-2006, 03:09 PM
The new common title in the spam section. Hey, I am guilt as well, but I am not losing money on my deal. I don't know how some of those guys are holding on to their sphincters when selling a year or two after buying it new.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mbrown2
08-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Buying used is best.....if what you want is out there...how you want it.
If folks sphincter's are so tight about selling for less their worried...then they never should have bought to begin with......one should never put toys in front of home/retirement/health. :)

DeeCandyBar
08-09-2006, 03:29 PM
if you think sphincters are tight in the boating market check out the home sellers :skull:

HocusPocus
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
there are basically two choices for the used boat market these days, keep what you got or sell for a lot less then you think its worth. especially when it comes to custom boats and if you think its tough now, just wait another year.

HM
08-09-2006, 03:39 PM
if you think sphincters are tight in the boating market check out the home sellers :skull:
Yah, that is a different topic that has gone a few rounds here. I know a couple strategies to sell a home fast and get top dollar in a down market. Most of the real agents out there don't know how to ask "you want fries with that?" let along know how to sell a home in a down market without lowering the price. Any moron can lower the price.

RitcheyRch
08-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Might not even have to wait a year. Once gas gets over $4 a gallon here things will really slow down.
there are basically two choices for the used boat market these days, keep what you got or sell for a lot less then you think its worth. especially when it comes to custom boats and if you think its tough now, just wait another year.

bchbum
08-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm just very glad we sold our Ultra last summer . Had it 3 years almost broke even on it . Hate to say it ,but we will wait & get a deal on one later .