ratso
08-11-2006, 08:54 AM
...over racial issues??? :yuk:

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
insecurities...

78 challenger
08-11-2006, 08:59 AM
So what are you trying to say, is this because I am black. Oh wait I am not black, nevermind. :rollside:

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 08:59 AM
I don't know.. I saw a pretty funny text message on my roomates phone last night that was racial. I'm hesitant to put it up though for absolute fear of a boot to the chest. :D
But I will if you want to hear it.. (It's funny)
RD

Her454
08-11-2006, 09:04 AM
I don't know.. I saw a pretty funny text message on my roomates phone last night that was racial. I'm hesitant to put it up though for absolute fear of a boot to the chest. :D
But I will if you want to hear it.. (It's funny)
RD
Hesitant....Fear...? Where is RD and what have you done with him? I say let er rip. :rollside: :rollside:

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 09:07 AM
C'mon Dave.... gimme a break.

KACHINA KEN
08-11-2006, 09:07 AM
We need Hoss in on this one :rollside:

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Text message said
This Text message cost 10 cents to send. That's enough to feel a child in africa for a day! Send this text message on to seven people, and lets starve that little nigger for a week!
I thought it was funny.. LOL
RD

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Text message said
Quote:
This Text message cost 10 cents to send. That's enough to feel a child in africa for a day! Send this text message on to seven people, and lets starve that little nigger for a week!
RD
I agree, thats funny. :D
But... you're right. this is gonna go sideways... mostly because you used nigger in the text.

lucky
08-11-2006, 09:21 AM
racial issues ? facial issues seem to get every one on these boards butt hurt , ya know with all the ass kissing - somenones going to lose a nose .

ChumpChange
08-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Text message said
RD
So how many people just typed this into their cell phones and sent it off? I did, although I didn't use some wording.

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 09:32 AM
So how many people just typed this into their cell phones and sent it off? I did, although I didn't use some wording.
So it's ok to joke about starving a child? But not ok to use the "N" word while doing it? LOL... Man you got some priorities going on there. :D
RD ;)

ChumpChange
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
So it's ok to joke about starving a child? But not ok to use the "N" word while doing it? LOL... Man you got some priorities going on there. :D
RD ;)
I failed to mention the reason why I changed the wording. My phone won't allow me to send messages that long. :D :D :D

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Seems you can poke fun at just about anything Dave, as long as you dont say nigger.
That single word really seems to wad some panties around here. (as you are well aware.) Hell, everywhere. :confused:

a catered life
08-11-2006, 09:38 AM
insecurities...
no its not insecurities :yuk: for me its the one asshole racist out of the bunch that always has something negetive to say and generally doesnt know when to shut up.. :rolleyes: and when i may get pissed i'm generally called the racist one.....face it all of us know someone that has different feelings about a different race and even though you may not agree with them you dont always invite them over for that christmas party :cool:

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 09:42 AM
no its not insecurities :yuk: for me its the one asshole racist out of the bunch that always has something negetive to say and generally doesnt know when to shut up.. :rolleyes: and when i may get pissed i'm generally called the racist one.....face it all of us know someone that has different feelings about a different race and even though you may not agree with them you dont always invite them over for that christmas party :cool:
You know what's funny is I've been reading your posts for about as long as you've been on the board. I know your not white, but honestly I don't know if your black, hispanic, chinese or indian.. To be honest I don't really care if I was having a christmas party, you will still be invited. :) This coming from a guy that has been called the leader of the glan on more then one occasion.
RD

Jesster
08-11-2006, 09:47 AM
RD ;)
I was thinking the exact same thing. :cool:

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 09:50 AM
I can understand your anger against an "asshole racist" pitching his or her intentional flame.
Ratso used the word Butthurt, which I inferred as "getting their feelings hurt".
So maybe I'm not reading this thread right.
If it's anger we're here for, then I woould have to say Intolerance.

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
I thought the word nigger has morphed from it's original connotations of black people and slavery. I was under the understanding it's current meaning is less civilized people from the ghetto regardless of race or color. Ghetto rednecks, in a sense.
No?

Jbb
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Let's go to the videotape... (http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~blagger/the_duel.html)

HM
08-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Your just saying that because I am 50% irish, 50% canadian, and 50% italian.

syke-o
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
i like to use the the term "nigga" as interchangeable with homie or dude.. like when i see my friends i sometimes will say.. "what up my nigga", same as "what up homey", or "what up bro/dude"... it seems as though no one has gotten butthurt over using it in those terms... anyone else use the word like me, just as a greeting..

topless
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
I thought the word nigger has morphed from it's original connotations of black people and slavery. I was under the understanding it's current meaning is less civilized people from the ghetto regardless of race or color. Ghetto rednecks, in a sense.
No?I might be wrong but I thought the word originated from Nigeria = Negro = Nigger = Nigga. Either way, I hate that word.

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 10:31 AM
I hate that word.
Why?

centerhill condor
08-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm convinced racism is a tool the ruling elites use to keep us from loving one another. Liked the video!

Phat Matt
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Seems you can poke fun at just about anything Dave, as long as you dont say nigger.
That single word really seems to wad some panties around here. (as you are well aware.) Hell, everywhere. :confused:
The other Dave gets away with it. :)
http://www.coattails.net/upload/tyrone_biggums.jpg

topless
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Why?Because it is kinda like the "c" word. Both are just not right.

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM
Because it is kinda like the "c" word. Both are just not right.
Allright, you got me with the "c" word.
Ummm. ****?
Okay, censorship wont let me say that, rhymes with punt?

Desert Rat
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Would that be Canadian????

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 10:45 AM
I can't say or spell the "N" word....if we did as a child, we would get our butts spanked!
I was raised by hippies that marched with Martin Luther King...so I'm kinda surprised when people I know and love say racist things....I just don't get it :rolleyes:
One of the reasons I love the internet (and ***boat) is we are all equal here...........well except for the bigger boats, bigger boobs issue.
Unless you post a pic, no one knows what you look like, they have to judge you based on your interactions with other people here......

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
The other Dave gets away with it. :)
Cause he's black.
And thats okay.

topless
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Rhymes with..........oh never mind. :rolleyes:

sdpm
08-11-2006, 10:53 AM
I think the only term you can use nowdays is OTW. :cool:

Biglue
08-11-2006, 11:05 AM
The use of the actual racial terms don't really faze me. I roll with the ethnic humor all the time. Even at my expense. I have however gotten upset at the intended disrespect behind people's use of racial terms. For me that's where I will draw the line out of respect for people's beliefs. Read that as you may, but I just think a little more common courtesy among everyone would make things a little smoother. Just my .02.

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I can't say or spell the "N" word....if we did as a child, we would get our butts spanked!
I was raised by hippies that marched with Martin Luther King...so I'm kinda surprised when people I know and love say racist things....I just don't get it :rolleyes:
Me too, expect that my dad was a bit racist, my mother quite the opposite. Made for interesting conversations to say the least. Strange how out of 6 kids, the boys are somewhat racist, us girls are not.

460 jus getn it
08-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Its funny, this subject comes up once a month. Its all how someone precives what is being said. What bothers some, might not bother others. I look at it this way, if you dont say it them there isnt the chance of someone getting upset............................................. ...............................................
O and i thought you guys would get a kick out of my new avatar.............

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Its funny, this subject comes up once a month. Its all how someone precives what is being said. What bothers some, might not bother others. I look at it this way, if you dont say it them there isnt the chance of someone getting upset............................................. ...............................................
O and i thought you guys would get a kick out of my new avatar.............
LOL... :D Nice.
C'mon tell a good whitey joke. I'll start.
"What's 12 inches and white?"
Nothing.
RD :D

topless
08-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Me too, expect that my dad was a bit racist, my mother quite the opposite. Made for interesting conversations to say the least. Strange how out of 6 kids, the boys are somewhat racist, us girls are not.
My family was a little different as both my parents were somewhat racist. Out of 5 kids, I'm the only one who isn't.

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Actually when I hear the word "Racist" I think of the shaved head punks that sport the swastika's, the KKK and the gay bashers for some reason. But the true definition of a racist is
1. The belief that some races are inherently superior to others. 2. Discrimination based on race.
Now, how many of us are racists? Earlier I said my dad was a bit racist, but now that I think about it, he joked every now and then but would NEVER have let someone go hungry, put them out or beat them because of their race. Occasional jokes in poor taste maybe, but not a racist.

460 jus getn it
08-11-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL... :D Nice.
C'mon tell a good whitey joke. I'll start.
"What's 12 inches and white?"
Nothing.
RD :DWhat do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle?
A Dope Ring!

DeeCandyBar
08-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Text message said, "This Text message cost 10 cents to send. That's enough to feel a child in africa for a day! Send this text message on to seven people, and lets starve that little nigger for a week!"
RD
you continue to demonstrate your ignorance, intolerance and bigotry. you should stick to boating issues as that seems to be the only subject you can talk intelligently about without showing your intolerance of others.
btw, your name calling yesterday only served to prove my point

Richie Rich
08-11-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm a 1st time post'r. I actually found Hot Boat while trying to find some good drive shower advice for my not so hot Stingray powerboat. What I've found on this site so far is what seems like a pretty good bunch of guys. Most forums wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. Now having said that, being an African American (that's PC for black guy) I could really care less about a racial comment or whatever as long as it doesn't become a physical attack on myself or my family. Other than that who gives a sh!t. If something is funny, then its funny and when its not I just laugh at the dumba$$e$ ignorance.

460 jus getn it
08-11-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm a 1st time post'r. I actually found Hot Boat while trying to find some good drive shower advice for my not so hot Stingray powerboat. What I've found on this site so far is what seems like a pretty good bunch of guys. Most forums wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. Now having said that, being an African American (that's PC for black guy) I could really care less about a racial comment or whatever as long as it doesn't become a physical attack on myself or my family. Other than that who gives a sh!t. If something is funny, then its funny and when its not I just laugh at the dumba$$e$ ignorance.
Perfect post, couldnt have said it better myself....................................

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 11:34 AM
you continue to demonstrate your ignorance, intolerance and bigotry. you should stick to boating issues as that seems to be the only subject you can talk intelligently about without showing your intolerance of others.
On the contrary, I've always enjoyed Daves posts as being one a few people here that can debate an issue intelligently.
I missed yesterdays event, but as far as name calling goes, at least around this place, you gotta do as your neighbors to get the point across.

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
My dad came from the "deep south" and his form of rebellion was to become everything his family wasn't....he lost the accent, the prejudice, etc..
My sister and brother are not racist, and Scream and I have raised our kids that way.
It just doesn't make sense, how can you judge an entire race based on dealings with one person or one negative act....I don't get it :rolleyes:
The schools do it, they track test scores by race....this made me very angry :mad: and I asked my boss about it. She said they had to track the scores and they could measure some things like income and race...I wish they could measure parent involvement, because THAT is the key issue, to help kids learn...... :rollside: Not their race or income level. How involved are the parents in their childrens lives?

HOSS
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Ha,,,I like Negros :cool:

Jesster
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Well said...
Now as far as dumb as a candy bar goes I have read quite a few of his posts on here lately, and it makes me wonder why he seems to have a hard-on for RD. Many posts are pessimistic and don’t contribute to the subject of the thread. If you don’t have anything good to say or something that contributes to the topic then don't say anything at all. To use your words “try to do the right thing” It seems like you are following him around in here just to criticize everything he says.
I’m only bringing this up cause it doesn’t seem like he can stick up for himself. :rollside: :crossx: :crossx:
J/K... the pessimistic posts are just getting old thats all.

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Love your attitude, welcome to the boards..................

a catered life
08-11-2006, 11:44 AM
You know what's funny is I've been reading your posts for about as long as you've been on the board. I know your not white, but honestly I don't know if your black, hispanic, chinese or indian.. To be honest I don't really care if I was having a christmas party, you will still be invited. :) This coming from a guy that has been called the leader of the glan on more then one occasion.
RD
lmao thanks and when you have that party i will try to be there with bells on make sure you stock up on ciroc vodka ....and for the record i'm the color of the havasu sky on a warm summer night minus the stars of course:p

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Posts like this make it extremely difficult to hate your kind of people.
Welcome to the site, Richie. :)

Jesster
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
My dad came from the "deep south" and his form of rebellion was to become everything his family wasn't....he lost the accent, the prejudice, etc..
My sister and brother are not racist, and Scream and I have raised our kids that way.
It just doesn't make sense, how can you judge an entire race based on dealings with one person or one negative act....I don't get it :rolleyes:
The schools do it, they track test scores by race....this made me very angry :mad: and I asked my boss about it. She said they had to track the scores and they could measure some things like income and race...I wish they could measure parent involvement, because THAT is the key issue, to help kids learn...... :rollside: Not their race or income level. How involved are the parents in their childrens lives?
Another post right on the money!! Well said...

1stepcloser
08-11-2006, 11:50 AM
lI'm the color of the havasu sky on a warm summer night minus the stars of course:p
AND... a damn fine chef, I might add. Or at least the recipes you post in your siggy are.
I have tried a few of them, and damn... they rock. Notably is a chicken from a couple of months back, I forget the particulars of it right now, but its posted on my kitchen noteboard, and I have used it on several occasions.
In case I have never said.... Thanks you for posting them, I appreciate it. :)

topless
08-11-2006, 11:56 AM
AND... a damn fine chef, I might add. Or at least the recipes you post in your siggy are.
I have tried a few of them, and damn... they rock. Notably is a chicken from a couple of months back, I forget the particulars of it right now, but its posted on my kitchen noteboard, and I have used it on several occasions.
In case I have never said.... Thanks you for posting them, I appreciate it. :)His Italian stuffed pork chops are the bomb too.

HOSS
08-11-2006, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=Debbolas]
I`m sorry,, we are still living KATRINA down here. :yuk: Guess that don`t count for much though where the big money is. My tax dollars are they same ones you contribute to the same fund. Aren`t they? Or is it a different fund? Don`t let the BIG one hit out West,,,,,,,,,my money will be no good for ya`ll. :cool:

a catered life
08-11-2006, 12:04 PM
In case I have never said.... Thanks you for posting them, I appreciate it. :)
thanks to the both of you for the kind words and i'm so glad you are enjoying my passion remember if it crawls marinade it and grill it

Jesster
08-11-2006, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=Debbolas]
I`m sorry,, we are still living KATRINA down here. :yuk: Guess that don`t count for much though where the big money is. My tax dollars are they same ones you contribute to the same fund. Aren`t they? Or is it a different fund? Don`t let the BIG one hit out West,,,,,,,,,my money will be no good for ya`ll. :cool:
I can't quite tell where this one is giong (no offense) could you clarify a little. It seems a little on both sides of the issue.

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 12:06 PM
I can't quite tell where this one is giong (no offense) could you clarify a little.
I think what HOSS is trying to say is that his balls are itchy.

Phat Matt
08-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I think I'll have to try this one next week. I love chicken, and I'm white! :jawdrop:
:D
Island Delight Chicken 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts,1/4 cup orange juice, 2 tbl lime juice, 2 tbls mango chutney, 2 t. grated ginger, 2 tbl olive oil, 1/2 t. hot pepper sauce, 1 t. minced oregano, 2 minced garlic cloves-in a large bowl combine all ingredients and pour into a large zip lock bag. Add chicken, toss well and allow it to marinate over night. Grill over medium/high heat and serve with wild rice and grilled asapargus. for kids chop into small pieces and stick with a toothpick

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 12:11 PM
LOL... Jerk off.
RD :D

h2oski2fast
08-11-2006, 12:26 PM
That's a very hypocrital statement after veiwing many of your posts.

Rexone
08-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Hell Deb if I took that attitude I'd have to stop hating all Canadians in spite of the offensive toilet posting of Tom Brown. It just ain't happening. I just know all 2000 of them are like him.

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Hell Deb if I took that attitude I'd have to stop hating all Canadians in spite of the offensive toilet posting of Tom Brown. It just ain't happening. I just know all 2000 of them are like him.
Ooooooooooooo!!!!!!! YOU are in soooooooooo much trouble!!!
:jawdrop:
FM is gonna KILL YA!!
lol :rolleyes:
Debbolas<-----------going BACK out to the pool to bake her whitey skin darker:D

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
I just know all 2000 of them are like him.
... ( . ) ( . ) .................... :cool:

Her454
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
FM is gonna KILL YA!!
He's as dead as a mouse in da house. :rollside:

Richie Rich
08-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Perfect post, couldnt have said it better myself....................................
Thanks alot but I'm sure I'll post my fair share of stupid comments too.
I just think when looking at the big picture there are much more important things I need to concern myself with than some words or actions that some may find insensitive like:
1.) talking the wife into letting me buy a new tow vehicle
2.) talking the wife into letting me buy a bigger faster boat
3.) not getting fired for spending too much time surfing ***boat.com when I should be working

Devil's Advocate
08-11-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm Spwap???? :confused: ,got something to say about that?? :crossx:

lucky
08-11-2006, 12:55 PM
RD
what the fock is a glan ???? did you mean to say your the leader of the gland ??? ya homo

RiverDave
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
what the fock is a glan ???? did you mean to say your the leader of the gland ??? ya homo
Suppose to be klan.. I got your gland right here lucky..
RD

lucky
08-11-2006, 01:00 PM
lets clarify this word - it not bad , its true
c= can't
u= understand
n = normal
t = thinking
now what the hell is wrong with that

lucky
08-11-2006, 01:01 PM
One of the reasons I love the internet (and ***boat) is we are all equal here...........well except for the bigger boats, bigger boobs issue.
Unless you post a pic, no one knows what you look like, they have to judge you based on your interactions with other people here......
I love hippies , can i check your pits :cool: Hi Deb , long time :)

lucky
08-11-2006, 01:05 PM
....... and the gay bashers for some reason.
Now why did you have to cross the line and bring in the benchracers -- Now i'm just flat pissed ....

topless
08-11-2006, 01:10 PM
lets clarify this word - it not bad , its true
c= can't
u= understand
n = normal
t = thinking
now what the hell is wrong with thatOh well in that case.........nevermind. :crossx:And all this time I thought it was a dirty word.

Rexone
08-11-2006, 01:17 PM
He's as dead as a mouse in da house. :rollside:
As I recall she's had the same mouse in da house for bout several years now.

Her454
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Only because she's torchering it. :rollside:

Rexone
08-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Only because she's torchering it. :rollside:
Where the hell is webster when you need him?

Her454
08-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Where the hell is webster when you need him?
I don't believe he post's anymore LOL. I'm slippin. :rollside:

Rexone
08-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Why do I have vishions of FM running around her house chasing the mouse with a propane torch?

Her454
08-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Why do I have vishions of FM running around her house chasing the mouse with a propane torch?
LOL, at least the humor wasn't lost on the ignorance of spelling.

Kachina26
08-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Where the hell is webster when you need him?Rolling in his grave, I would assume.

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm Spwap???? :confused: ,got something to say about that?? :crossx:
You're hot.
That mouse has a cushy lifestyle. I'm pretty sure the mouse eats better than she does. :D

Wet Dream
08-11-2006, 01:46 PM
For fear of being labled a racist?
Some things are really funny if you take them with a grain of salt. Not everything said or written has to be taken literally. It all depends on your level of humor. On a serious note, to me, "NIGGER" does not represent a color of skin, but the way one presents himself. I have the whitest brother in law and he is the biggest N I've ever known, and I tell him face to face.

Devil's Advocate
08-11-2006, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]You're hot.
;) Thanks! I guess I won't have to beat you up then :)

Her454
08-11-2006, 01:49 PM
For fear of being labled a racist?
Some things are really funny if you take them with a grain of salt. Not everything said or written has to be taken literally. It all depends on your level of humor. On a serious note, to me, "NIGGER" does not represent a color of skin, but the way one presents himself. I have the whitest brother in law and he is the biggest N I've ever known, and I tell him face to face.
I still just can't bring myself to say it............ my mama would be rollin in her grave and be so disappointed in me :rollside: AND I dont wanna hear it outta my kids mouth either LOL......................

CA Stu
08-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Why do rappers have to wear loose pants?
Because their knee grows.
Thanks
CA Stu

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 01:56 PM
I still just can't bring myself to say it............ my mama would be rollin in her grave and be so disappointed in me :rollside: AND I dont wanna hear it outta my kids mouth either LOL......................
T, I totally respect that and, by the way, you're hot too....
... but why give so much power to a word like that?
It bothered me to hear people using it more again but was pleasantly surprised to find out the meaning has transcended race. My understanding is that it's a cultural slur now referring to nefarious types, regardless of their race.
I guess the transcendental sword cuts both ways because I'm quite distraught at the idea that 'the shit' has turned into something with positive connotations.

CA Stu
08-11-2006, 01:58 PM
T, I totally respect that and, by the way, you're hot too....
... but why give so much power to a word like that?
It bothered me to hear people using it more again but was pleasantly surprised to find out the meaning has transcended race. My understanding is that it's a cultural slur now referring to nefarious types, regardless of their race.
I guess the transcendental sword cuts both ways because I'm quite distraught at the idea that 'the shit' has turned into something with positive connotations.
Canatard.

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 02:16 PM
You hate Canadians? :D Yeah right! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Enough with the smoke-screen protest too much ya frickin Canatard hoser wannabe! You're so jealous! Try to be happy with who you are, Mike. :D

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
I love hippies , can i check your pits :cool: Hi Deb , long time :)
Hey Lucky!
No pit hair here:D I rebelled, moved to the suburbs, married a republican and did the WORST THING IMAGINABLE to my parents..............blended in ;)
Scream <-----------"oh yeah, you blend" :rolleyes:
Rexone
I had the SAME vision :D

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Try to be happy with who you are, Mike. :D
I'm OK................... you're OK............. :idea:

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 02:18 PM
You're hot:D

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 02:20 PM
FM is gonna KILL YA!!
I'm really not prone to violence I don't know where you and Traci are getting the idea of me being a big bad mean kill Mike kind of FM. :( I'm the one living in fear of sirens :cry: and that purple faced freak! There'll be no killing of Mike - he kinda scares me a lil bit. :squiggle:

hoolign
08-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Sup my nigga's

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm really not prone to violence I don't know where you and Traci are getting the idea of me being a big bad mean kill Mike kind of FM. :( I'm the one living in fear of sirens :cry: and that purple faced freak! There'll be no killing of Mike - he kinda scares me a lil bit. :squiggle:
MIKE?
Scares you? :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 02:23 PM
PS. However if Mike makes one more crack about the mice I'll .... :devil: :idea: actually I got nothing. :( I'm just never gonna hear the end of it. :cry:
BTW Traci gimme blowtorch and I'll happily torcher the nastly lil rodents :mad: ... oh nope wait can't ... pyrophobia. See? :(

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 02:24 PM
PS. However if Mike makes one more crack about the mice I'll .... :devil: :idea: actually I got nothing. :( I'm just never gonna hear the end of it. :cry:
BTW Traci gimme blowtorch and I'll happily torcher the nastly lil rodents :mad: ... oh nope wait can't ... pyrophobia. See? :(
and Mikeophobia ;)
Hey Hooli, how's it hangin? :rollside:

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
nuh-uh didn't you get the memo? :confused: you're wrong and I ain't right. :squiggle:

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Sup my nigga's
Now here's a man who has eaten a lot of meals off a hub cap in his day.

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 02:27 PM
MIKE?
Scares you? :jawdrop:
Okay maybe scares is a tad strong ... intimidates is closer to true :220v:

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 02:28 PM
You're hot:D
I get so flustered when beautiful women talk to me.

Bense468
08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Nigger please.

Jordy
08-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Suppose to be klan..
RD
You mean like this??? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16407

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
That's beautiful. :D :D :D

Bense468
08-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Nice work Jordy

Rexone
08-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Okay maybe scares is a tad strong ... intimidates is closer to true :220v:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732esmil.gif

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732esmil.gif
:2purples: :cry: What did I ever do to you? :cry:

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 04:03 PM
jeeze, that's almost as scary as the noise my computer makes after it checks for cookies with adware...I HATE THAT SOUND!!! :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 04:13 PM
jeeze, that's almost as scary as the noise my computer makes after it checks for cookies with adware...I HATE THAT SOUND!!! :rolleyes:
you can tweak that to no sound, Deb :cool:
second icon from left along top (configuration)
left menu choose tweak
right panel open misc settings
cancel play sound at scan completion
I had to do that because I didn't like the view from the ceiling; acrophobic (that default sound doesn't go well with a high blood caffeine level :squiggle: )
Edit: as for the scary purple faced freak just "scroll past fast" :eek: :D

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 04:23 PM
you can tweak that to no sound, Deb :cool:
second icon from left along top (configuration)
left menu choose tweak
right panel open misc settings
cancel play sound at scan completion
I had to do that because I didn't like the view from the ceiling; acrophobic (that default sound doesn't go well with a high blood caffeine level :squiggle: )
Edit: as for the scary purple faced freak just "scroll past fast" :eek: :D
I will try that, I normally just leave the room ....
BTW
Do Hummingbirds get drunk?
I have a Hummingbird feeder and I think my Hummingbirds might be "special"....they cruise over and look at the red liquid through the glass and hover over it, but don't drink it.
There are about 3 of them (we had a nest by our bedroom window in the spring) and only one of them actually drinks it...then sometimes one of them will shoot straight up in the air and then side to side, like they are skywriting, but without the smoke I don't know what they are trying to tell me......LMAO!!

FMluvswater
08-11-2006, 04:31 PM
BTW
I have a Hummingbird feeder and I think my Hummingbirds might be "special"....they cruise over and look at the red liquid through the glass and hover over it, but don't drink it.
There are about 3 of them (we had a nest by our bedroom window in the spring) and only one of them actually drinks it...then sometimes one of them will shoot straight up in the air and then side to side, like they are skywriting, but without the smoke I don't know what they are trying to tell me......LMAO!!
dunno about drunk but they are territorial could be one is keeping the rest away from feeding

Desert Rat
08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
thanks to the both of you for the kind words and i'm so glad you are enjoying my passion remember if it crawls marinade it and grill it
And the second part to Willies saying.....
If you can't grille it then DRILL IT!!!
Willie is one hellva nice guy for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting him! I don't care if he is a little different from me... (he drives a friggen Chebby) :eek:

DeeCandyBar
08-11-2006, 04:41 PM
BTW
deb, hummingbirds don't have a problem sharing a feeder. i've seen four or five of them around/on a feeder at one time (pretty amazing). as i understand it the "red liquid" needs to be fairly fresh and not in the sun as i think the heat makes it go bad (i think it's essentially sugar water). try putting it in the shade and changing it once in a while (the directions should have that info). good luck.

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 04:43 PM
deb, hummingbirds don't have a problem sharing a feeder. i've seen four or five of them around/on a feeder at one time (pretty amazing). as i understand it the "red liquid" needs to be fairly fresh and not in the sun as i think the heat makes it go bad (i think it's essentially sugar water). try putting it in the shade and changing it once in a while (the directions should have that info). good luck.
Ok, I will change the mixture, I started them on sugar water (clear) then got lazy and bought a mix that is red, maybe they are trying to spell out "DEB CHANGE THE SUGAR WATER!!"
It's just weird how they hover and look at the mixture.......... :rolleyes:

Jesster
08-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Make sure the "red" water is sweetened, we bought some and brought it home only to read the directions and they say add one cup of sugar per such and such amount of liquid. Thought it was pre-sweetened. Oh well, sweetened it and the hummingbirds love it. :rollside:

Debbolas
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Well one came by and drank it, so I don't know :rolleyes:
Guess I will go back to the old sugar water mixture tomorrow....we have so many butterflies in our backyard, I'm surprised that THEY don't come and drink the mixture:D

Rexone
08-11-2006, 05:23 PM
then sometimes one of them will shoot straight up in the air and then side to side, like they are skywriting, but without the smoke I don't know what they are trying to tell me......LMAO!!
They're trying to tell you its time to stop drinking now.

HOSS
08-11-2006, 05:27 PM
My balls do itch,,let me go put some pants on,,in the garage drinking,,,,,,mosquitos just suck,,,thats what they do,,,put it dudn`t feel good you no

Ziggy
08-11-2006, 06:02 PM
BTW
I'm with Rexone on this one Deb......I was like "who's been drinking?"..
Another tip on the sugar mixture........make it with hot water on the stove, kinda like jello and then cool before serving :) .......complete disolve of the sugar.
Difference is like not having lumping mashed potatoes to us :rollside:

HOSS
08-11-2006, 06:03 PM
eat it

Jbb
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
You mean like this??? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16407
lmao......
Look a lil Mr.....being all..... Grand Wizard.....and shit.... :p

Jordy
08-12-2006, 08:27 AM
lmao......
Look a lil Mr.....being all..... Grand Wizard.....and shit.... :p
I believe that was his Christmas card a few years back... :D :D :D
Grand Wizard RD sux. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-12-2006, 09:25 AM
RD
That's Klan Mr Duke!

SHOTKALLIN
08-12-2006, 09:46 AM
No?
I have never of heard of this before. I have heard people of all races black, brown, white, and yellow call thier homeboy "my nigga".
As far as the word nigger, I have only seen it used by racist white people.
One time in 89' my car broke down in Norco. I went to use the pay phone at the gas station next to the Jack in the Box(fith street?) anyway, out of nowhere this man (who was as big as BIG JOHN STUD) walk up snatched the phone out of my hand and hung it up. He told me "NIGGERS CAN"T USE THE PHONE ROUND HERE"
WTF???

SHOTKALLIN
08-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Cause he's black.
And thats okay.
Its funny but its not OK. He along with HIP HOP have sold out the black race. I don't see anyone striving to get out of the ghetto when superstars glorify it like its the place to be. :rolleyes:

SHOTKALLIN
08-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Hate is such a harsh ugly term. I don't hate anyone. How could you hate a kind of people? We need to go to a strip club together. I need to see if you turn your head when some sexy chocolate is on stage. LOL!

hoolign
08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Hate is such a harsh ugly term. I don't hate anyone. How could you hate a kind of people? We need to go to a strip club together. I need to see if you turn your head when some sexy chocolate is on stage. LOL!
Tom Brown in a strip club?? I'll even fund this expedition ( if he drinks) LMFAO :D :D

lewiville
08-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Let's go to the videotape... (http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~blagger/the_duel.html)
holy crap, you did it again..................great job!

Richie Rich
08-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Now in defense of Tom Brown I need to let everybody know that he took the time to send me a PM and let me know that his comment was strictly made in a joking manner. Now as far as the strip club & some sexy chocolate are concerned, I'd be all in for that. It can even be some "white" chocolate.... :) :)

No Name
08-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Now in defense of Tom Brown I need to let everybody know that he took the time to send me a PM and let me know that his comment was strictly made in a joking manner.
Just like Drive Insurance from Progressive, he does that for everyone. :D
And I thought I was special. :frown:

a catered life
08-13-2006, 03:33 PM
And the second part to Willies saying.....
If you can't grille it then DRILL IT!!!
Willie is one hellva nice guy for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting him! I don't care if he is a little different from me... (he drives a friggen Chebby) :eek:
lmao nice paul :p thanks

a catered life
08-13-2006, 03:35 PM
you can never answer a question like this when ass and tits are involved

Tom Brown
08-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Now in defense of Tom Brown.....
Rich, I would have thought a man as cool as yourself would understand a thing or two about discression. I've got to look out for my rep, you know? :D
Do the kids still say, 'rep'?