PDA

View Full Version : Yes or No?

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:07 AM
If faced with this decision, would you put your children on a plane in these conditions or leave them with relatives?
I think I'd let mine stay with relatives until things calmed down.........
Folsom Family Has Agonizing Wait At S.F. Airport
Children Were Flying Home From Britain
POSTED: 10:10 am PDT August 11, 2006
UPDATED: 10:33 am PDT August 11, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- A Folsom family is back together following an emotional wait on Thursday at San Francisco International Airport.
Ball and Suky Shergill spent agonizing hours waiting at the airport for their two children to arrive on a plane from Britain.
Their 12-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son were away visiting relatives.
When the Shergills heard about an alleged terror plot involving airplanes traveling from Britain to the United States, they were faced with the difficult decision of whether or not to allow their children to fly.
"It was just the hardest decision I've ever made in my life," Suky Shergill said.
Just before 7 p.m., the Shergills' two children walked out of the gate and into their parents' arms.
Some families waiting for loved ones were forced to wait up to seven hours.

topless
08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
My son is flying in from Dallas tomorrow. Yes I'm scared but I think that with all the added security, it's probably safer now than last week.

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Let them fly.
A coward dies a thousand deaths. A brave man dies but one.
Sure... I've put quite a few deaths behind me but I try not to make a habbit of it.

DeeCandyBar
08-11-2006, 11:34 AM
i'd put my family on a plane anytime. when we stop doing what we normally do because of islamofascists then they start winning.
just remember, freedom isn't free

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Very true, I didnt look at it like that. Its probably much safer now than yesterday, or when things calm down and go back to normal.

Tom Brown
08-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I think a good compromise might just do the trick.
Put them on the plane but instruct them not to use or in any way come into contact with any toothpicks.

Her454
08-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I think a good compromise might just do the trick.
Put them on the plane but instruct them not to use or in any way come into contact with any toothpicks.
ROTFLMAO, I JUST SPIT ROOT BEER ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD! :rollside: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-12-2006, 02:21 PM
i'd put my family on a plane anytime. when we stop doing what we normally do because of islamofascists then they start winning.
just remember, freedom isn't free
Exactly Dee. :cool:

Mr. Naudio
08-12-2006, 02:23 PM
beer