PDA

View Full Version : Sheeehan (sp) I`m drunk

HOSS
08-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Phuc her,,,protest negroes in Louisiana steasling money! I don`t like Neeeeeegros,,,,the ones from the hood,,,ain`t that politically correct anymore? I don`t even fiyt in with this now totally cali site that I helped get staryted,,,,,,k,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,phuc it...now i deal with illegal immigrants,,,see ya,,,gotta grab a gun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mad:

08-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Hoss, Thought you quit drinkin'?

centerhill condor
08-12-2006, 11:53 AM
only when he can't drink anymore...he's from NOLA and has been through quite a bit.... and he's white! guy deserves a medal as far as I'm concerned.

Steve 1
08-12-2006, 01:48 PM
only when he can't drink anymore...he's from NOLA and has been through quite a bit.... and he's white! guy deserves a medal as far as I'm concerned.
I second that!

SmokinLowriderSS
08-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Thirded here.
Hiya Hoss, good of ya to stop by man, we still love ya, PC or not, preferably not.

Blown 472
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM
**** hoss, he is a pussy, probably had like three beers, and you raciest ****s jump on board with him

SmokinLowriderSS
08-13-2006, 12:45 AM
**** hoss, he is a pussy, probably had like three beers, and you raciest ****s jump on board with him
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... Coming from blown too! Welcome to the kettle party Mr Pot.

Boy Named Sue
08-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Sheehan probably just figured out that all those long haired hippy type pinko pencil necked geeks want to do is use her for her gaping hole, which I think she should shut.

centerhill condor
08-13-2006, 04:44 AM
so why the sexual insults? I think I understand your propositions of killing jews and muslims, new motor fuels, etc... but why the insults to your fellow boater's posts? are you out of ideas? or were you reared that way? You've had good posts with your ideas and your intellect and yet you usually come back to something about a sack or some other sexually deviant insult.
You've been given nearly absolute freedom to post as you will with complete anonymity and you bless the 'net with this?.. Is it just because you can? what's the payoff for you? If you disagree with another poster can't you disagree without becoming disagreeable? Is this your only satisfaction in life? Perhaps you can enlighten me as to the benefits of this course of action.
Surely you're not like this in the "real world" 'cause people get kinda bored fast with that behavior.
So what's up? Care to share with the group? or can you grow past this 8th grade intellectual bump in the road? or have we already read the best you have to offer?

Blown 472
08-13-2006, 06:08 AM
so why the sexual insults? I think I understand your propositions of killing jews and muslims, new motor fuels, etc... but why the insults to your fellow boater's posts? are you out of ideas? or were you reared that way? You've had good posts with your ideas and your intellect and yet you usually come back to something about a sack or some other sexually deviant insult.
You've been given nearly absolute freedom to post as you will with complete anonymity and you bless the 'net with this?.. Is it just because you can? what's the payoff for you? If you disagree with another poster can't you disagree without becoming disagreeable? Is this your only satisfaction in life? Perhaps you can enlighten me as to the benefits of this course of action.
Surely you're not like this in the "real world" 'cause people get kinda bored fast with that behavior.
So what's up? Care to share with the group? or can you grow past this 8th grade intellectual bump in the road? or have we already read the best you have to offer?
overserved, sorry

08-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I guess if I had been thru what Hoss has been thru I'd be drinking too...but I've never needed an excuse. :D :D Nice to hear from ya, Hoss, hope things are getting better for ya.