PDA

View Full Version : Paging Kindsvater Flat

ssmike
01-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Hey,
Do you have any webspace available...I took about 60 pics at CFW and don't feel like posting each individually here at the media center....
ssmike

Kindsvater Flat
01-02-2003, 12:44 PM
SSMIKE.....send them and I will work on it when I get home tonight. Split the pics between the email address here and this one. atthefarm@saber.net
I should have a webpage by 8:30 setup.

Morg
01-02-2003, 12:47 PM
Mike,
Sorry I missed you yesterday. Didn't think you were gona make it.
Morg.

ssmike
01-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Morg:
Mike,
Morg. Morg,
Yeah, my wife actually had to work so I got ahold of my dad and brought the camera and took pics of all the cool v-drives sitting on their trailers.
I was still feeling jet lagged as we got back to Sacramento at 2 am on NY eve...
I thought that I saw you when I arrived at about noon. I made it down to Sangster and he said that you had just left!
ssmike

HCS
01-02-2003, 01:12 PM
That must be what I have. Jet lag. :rolleyes:

Morg
01-02-2003, 02:26 PM
ssmike:
Morg:
Mike,
Morg. Morg,
Yeah, my wife actually had to work so I got ahold of my dad and brought the camera and took pics of all the cool v-drives sitting on their trailers.
I was still feeling jet lagged as we got back to Sacramento at 2 am on NY eve...
I thought that I saw you when I arrived at about noon. I made it down to Sangster and he said that you had just left!
ssmike I bailed a little after 1. I was thinking the traffic might be bad going home & of course it was. I think CHP is probably still looking for me. I just don't understand why some californian's are scared of the water. It was 50 deg out & everytime the freeway was wet, everyone would stop thinking it was ice. I found myself getting a little agresive.
"Don't Drive Angry"
Morg.

ssmike
01-02-2003, 05:27 PM
KF,
I just finished sending the pics...51 i think. I seemed to have broken my email account in the process. Good luck posting them.
By the way, these are 1200 x 1600 resolution, so you should be able to reduce them like last time.
Notice a glaring lack of action shots...I missed the early morning action and the rest of the day sucked...
ssmike