PDA

View Full Version : Billy B.

Morg
03-03-2003, 06:43 PM
What's up,
Check your pm's
BTW-Has anyone noticed the amount of circel guy's on the forumns lately?
Where did all the straight liners go?
Morg.

126driver
03-03-2003, 06:44 PM
And what exactly does that mean? Are you trying to say that us circle guys aren't straight? jawdrop eek! :D

Sangster
03-03-2003, 06:45 PM
We got DIZZIE..... :D
[ March 03, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

GofastRacer
03-03-2003, 06:48 PM
126driver:
And what exactly does that mean? Are you trying to say that us circle guys aren't straight? jawdrop eek! :D Hmmm, good question! :D :D :D

GofastRacer
03-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Sangster:
We got DIZZIE..... :D There's a cure for that, just look to the left as you turn!.. wink :D :D :D

Sangster
03-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Ok Morg...Get Off The Fence...Whats it gonna be..Bumper Boats or Straight Edge like Me.... :D

Morg
03-03-2003, 06:51 PM
126driver:
And what exactly does that mean? Are you trying to say that us circle guys aren't straight? jawdrop eek! :D I ain't saying nothing about that, Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I just can't wait to make my clasification official, get the boat done & get dizzy.
Morg.

126driver
03-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Uh-huh. :rolleyes: OK, I'm out. Gotta head home, my wife says dinner's ready. Something called "Dom-in-Ohhs". I think it's Asian or Tai or something like that. :rolleyes: :D

Morg
03-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Sangster:
Ok Morg...Get Off The Fence...Whats it gonna be..Bumper Boats or Straight Edge like Me.... :D Like I said before. It will be official the first time I run my "Circle" Revenge. You know where my heritage came from, Essentialy I need to start my own.
Circles Baby.....Circles.
Morg.
Of course you realize I've never been in a circle boat :confused: :confused: :confused:

GofastRacer
03-03-2003, 06:56 PM
126driver:
Uh-huh. :rolleyes: OK, I'm out. Gotta head home, my wife says dinner's ready. Something called "Dom-in-Ohhs". I think it's Asian or Tai or something like that. :rolleyes: :D See yaa!.. wink

ssmike
03-03-2003, 06:56 PM
you know, I had actually noticed the same thing....
Oh well, I'd better sell mine and get something less popular
K-126, valve covers look great...

GofastRacer
03-03-2003, 06:57 PM
ssmike:
Nah, I don't think so!.. :D

GofastRacer
03-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Well, guess I'm outa here too!.. :)

Morg
03-03-2003, 06:59 PM
ssmike:
K-126, valve covers look great... It's tough to be cool Mike, Real tough.
I need to get my boat done before I look like Don Johnson.
Morg.

Morg
03-03-2003, 07:01 PM
I scared everyone away. Including myself, Back to the garage.
Morg.

dossangers
03-03-2003, 07:26 PM
GofastRacer:
Well, guess I'm outa here too!.. :) Art hows the inj. coming what exactly do you need im not sure are you talking about the part that screws on the main inj that the stacks slide into mine are shortys are you looking for the long tubes like steves purple hydro? http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/redrock9.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/redrock17.JPG

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 04:56 AM
dossangers:
GofastRacer:
Well, guess I'm outa here too!.. :) Art hows the inj. coming what exactly do you need im not sure are you talking about the part that screws on the main inj that the stacks slide into mine are shortys are you looking for the long tubes like steves purple hydro? http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/redrock9.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/redrock17.JPG I need the ones like Steve has, don't need the bases, just the stacks. But if anybody has just the tops, that's cool, because I can just get tubing and cut them to the lenght I want... :cool:

superdave013
03-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Art, Sounds like it's time to fire up that lathe you have. Lets see what ya got! Please post a pic of your first one tonight. LOL
Ever try looking at sprint car web sites? Those would be the guys that would have that stuff laying around.

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 06:37 AM
Thanks Dave, forgot about the sprinters, I'll have to look into that!...LOL, yeah, I'll just whip one out real quick!..Now if I had one of those $100,000 machines that flares tubing ends, I'd whip some out real quick, LOL!.. :D :D

BILLY.B
03-04-2003, 06:41 AM
Art, do you have the manifold? Or are you looking for the complete set up???. There is a guy I know who I believe has a complete set up and is not using it and he might be interested in selling it.

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2003, 06:42 AM
GofastRacer:
Thanks Dave, forgot about the sprinters, I'll have to look into that!...LOL, yeah, I'll just whip one out real quick!..Now if I had one of those $100,000 machines that flares tubing ends, I'd whip some out real quick, LOL!.. :D :D I can't remember where but I read Dave has one of those machines...he can build anything, just give him some time to set the tooling :D :D :D .

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 06:44 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
GofastRacer:
Thanks Dave, forgot about the sprinters, I'll have to look into that!...LOL, yeah, I'll just whip one out real quick!..Now if I had one of those $100,000 machines that flares tubing ends, I'd whip some out real quick, LOL!.. I can't remember where but I read Dave has one of those machines...he can build anything, just give him some time to set the tooling. That's funny!.. :D :D :D :D

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 06:51 AM
BILLY.B:
Art, do you have the manifold? Or are you looking for the complete set up???. There is a guy I know who I believe has a complete set up and is not using it and he might be interested in selling it. Billy, thanks for the offer but, I got a deal on a complete setup, it's just ugly, they had one piece stacks cut down right to the nanifold and were all beat to shit(can't understand how people can do that)so I shit canned them and I got to get the black redone on the manifold. I'd post a pic but ther'e too ugly right now!.. :o :D

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2003, 06:55 AM
GofastRacer:
BILLY.B:
Art, do you have the manifold? Or are you looking for the complete set up???. There is a guy I know who I believe has a complete set up and is not using it and he might be interested in selling it. Billy, thanks for the offer but, I got a deal on a complete setup, it's just ugly, they had one piece stacks cut down right to the nanifold and were all beat to shit(can't understand how people can do that)so I shit canned them and I got to get the black redone on the manifold. I'd post a pic but ther'e too ugly right now!.. :o :D Well I can see that but if there ugly and they go fast, it's all good :) .

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 06:59 AM
LMAO, they'll go fast alright but but right now, I would be embarassed to put them on a motor hidden in a car!!.. :o :o :D

BILLY.B
03-04-2003, 07:03 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Well I can see that but if there ugly and they go fast, it's all good :) . [/QB][/QUOTE] HOLY SHIT, Acceptence are you sleep typing or what?????. You do realize it's before 7.00a.m. What's up CHIEFY??. Bobby said you did a great job on his heater, so thanks for fixing that for him :cool: :cool: :cool:

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2003, 07:09 AM
BILLY.B:
Well I can see that but if there ugly and they go fast, it's all good :) . [/QB][/QUOTE] HOLY SHIT, Acceptence are you sleep typing or what?????. You do realize it's before 7.00a.m. What's up CHIEFY??. Bobby said you did a great job on his heater, so thanks for fixing that for him :cool: :cool: :cool: [/QB][/QUOTE]
No shit too...Today I made history, outta bed by 9:30a.m., that's a new record for me!!!!!
Fokin dog next door yappin :mad: !!!
Your more then welcome :D

superdave013
03-04-2003, 07:23 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
GofastRacer:
Thanks Dave, forgot about the sprinters, I'll have to look into that!...LOL, yeah, I'll just whip one out real quick!..Now if I had one of those $100,000 machines that flares tubing ends, I'd whip some out real quick, LOL!.. :D :D I can't remember where but I read Dave has one of those machines...he can build anything, just give him some time to set the tooling :D :D :D . I do have one. Just got it. But it only goes up to 3/4" O.D. Is a 37 degree flare ok? :D

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 07:32 AM
That's funny Dave!.. :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Well imagine my surprise!!!!
Come to think of it I could use a couple of 37 degree flared thingies, I think we should all have a few spares in the ol tool box. :D :D :D

dossangers
03-04-2003, 02:20 PM
ART AND BILLY CHECK PM'S!!!!!!

West Coast Dave
03-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Are your injectors old Crowers or are they Hilborns? If they are Hilborns are they 2 7/16" or 3" bores? I know a guy that has a set of Hilborn 3", pinch clamp, D bell tubes, brand new to get rid of.

Sangster
03-04-2003, 05:25 PM
superdave013:
ACCEPTENCE:
GofastRacer:
Thanks Dave, forgot about the sprinters, I'll have to look into that!...LOL, yeah, I'll just whip one out real quick!..Now if I had one of those $100,000 machines that flares tubing ends, I'd whip some out real quick, LOL!.. :D :D I can't remember where but I read Dave has one of those machines...he can build anything, just give him some time to set the tooling :D :D :D . I do have one. Just got it. But it only goes up to 3/4" O.D. Is a 37 degree flare ok? :D Ya' jest never know when your gonna go "Restricter Tube Racing"...

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Sangster:
[QUOTE]Ya' jest never know when your gonna go "Restricter Tube Racing"... ROLMAO!.. :D :D

GofastRacer
03-04-2003, 05:51 PM
West Coast Dave:
Are your injectors old Crowers or are they Hilborns? If they are Hilborns are they 2 7/16" or 3" bores? I know a guy that has a set of Hilborn 3", pinch clamp, D bell tubes, brand new to get rid of. Thanks for the info Dave, but mine are Crowers and the the "D" types would look funky on there, if you know what I mean!.. eek! wink :D