PDA

View Full Version : H2O - Full Throttle Magazine Website NOW OPEN

H2O - Full Throttle
08-13-2006, 01:18 AM
Well Guys & Gals,
H2O - Full Throttle (http://www.h2ofullthrottle.com)
After three months work building the new website we have finally opened it up for everyone and there are some great "goodies" there for everyone to enjoy. We have started off with a few hundred images in the photo galleries, some you have seen and some you havent. These will be added to after each race meeting we attend.
One page you have to check out is the downloads section. We have created some gorgeous Desktop Calendars, starting with the month of September. These have an awesome photo with a small monthly calendar in the corner. We have also chosen about 20 shit hot images which we have made into wallpapers for your computer and we will continue adding to these.
We have purposely kept the cover image blank as we will reveal that once the magazine is printed :)
Would welcome your feedback on the site when you get a chance and any suggestions. All Hot Boat forum members will get $10 off the subs price.
Thanks again everyone and have a great day.
Regards
Ned

JetBoatRich
08-13-2006, 06:17 AM
Nice Start :cool:

riverracerx
08-13-2006, 07:29 AM
Lookin' good

Tom Brown
08-13-2006, 08:38 AM
I think you should give Jbb his own section.

Jbb
08-13-2006, 11:47 AM
I think you should give Jbb his own section.
Really...... :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
08-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Yes indeed.
In fact, I think they should give you you're own column. What's more, I think it should be titled, "BANG!"
I was just over at RRL and I see the post I made 5 days ago is still at the top of the general forum. It's time to plan your exit from that burning ship. Drama and bullshit have brought that board to it's knees.

Jbb
08-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Yes indeed.
I was just over at RRL and I see the post I made 5 days ago is still at the top of the general forum. It's time to plan your exit from that burning ship. Drama and bullshit have brought that board to it's knees.
Yeah.....That ...and the mutiny which resulted in RD being banished to bogeyland... :p
STV Keith takes no prisoners... :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
08-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Is RD starring in a remake of Casablanca, or something? :confused:
When they finally give up on that electricity drain, I'll give you a section on my board, www.glastron-outboards.com.

Jbb
08-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Is RD starring in a remake of Casablanca, or something? :confused:
When they finally give up on that electricity drain, I'll give you a section on my board, www.glastron-outboards.com.
RD has been successfully emasculated and domesticated...I hear he likes to wear an apron... :p

Tom Brown
08-13-2006, 12:12 PM
RD has been successfully emasculated and domesticated...I hear he likes to wear an apron... :p
Speaking of balls sung blue.