PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid IPOD ?????'s

blackcloud75
08-13-2006, 04:19 PM
So I am sitting here thinkin' how cool it would be to be able to load songs to the lil' phukker(IPOD) from my laptop while at work or desktop at home. So been loading stuff fine from the desk top , when I set-up my laptop some how I lost ALL MY SONGS!!!!!!!
Anyone know how to recover these songs??????
ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!
BC75

Froggystyle
08-13-2006, 04:31 PM
So I am sitting here thinkin' how cool it would be to be able to load songs to the lil' phukker(IPOD) from my laptop while at work or desktop at home. So been loading stuff fine from the desk top , when I set-up my laptop some how I lost ALL MY SONGS!!!!!!!
ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!
BC75
Re-load them from home. You need to check off the "manually update song list" button in the preferences to do it from two computers.
I always set up I-tunes with everything in a playlist on the computer, then drag and drop the playlists onto the Ipod in case of a crash. Plus, I have a couple of the things floating around here now, so I can load the same music on both if I want to without juggling playlists.
The music you loaded is gonzo though...

buzzaro
08-13-2006, 04:49 PM
BC75
Did you load them from the ipod onto the laptop? If so, they may be hidden, youll have to go into the file where they are stored and uncheck a few boxes. Open the folder they are in, right-click the open area in the folder and those boxes should be there.

h2oski2fast
08-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Use the search function on ***boat.com. Problem will be solved.