PDA

View Full Version : My hat's off to Dave Bryant

steve d
08-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Today at Marine Stadium Dave, with his Superstock, ran with the Pro Socks.
He whackt'em.......What really impressed me, before he entered turn two,
His boat got a little disoriented and about tossed him.....When it settled down
.......like pro, he hammered it.-----Again, Dave, great job-great show

dmontzsta
08-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Nothing new... :)
Dave and Dave usually get out there and lay it down on everyone...knowone is safe from the wrath of SS-80. My hats off to both of them as well, they are a great combo, they REALLY know what they are doing out there.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-13-2006, 07:53 PM
It was pretty awesome to see....

dossangers
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
How about Rankin in the GN what a show!!! great weekend ! get well Jim Bandelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he took a scary ride ...

lilrick
08-13-2006, 08:40 PM
good times!!

Moneypitt
08-14-2006, 12:51 AM
How about Rankin in the GN what a show!!! great weekend ! get well Jim Bandelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he took a scary ride ...
I think it should read: HE TOOK A NASTY, HIGH SPEED, 360 BARELL ROLL AT THE TOP OF STRAIGHT, PIECES WERE COMING OFF THE BOAT AS IT ROLLED, MISSING ACTUALLY LANDING ON HIM, (prop down) BY INCHES. Banged, bruised, and cut ?, he'll be back to race another day. It is always the best feeling you can get at boat race when one of the family is swimming and waving his arms that he is kinda OK!!!........Ray

lilrick
08-14-2006, 11:42 AM
yep.....he's goin down....next year!!:D the wrath of boat 32 will be like the 2nd coming of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if you believe in that sorta thing!!!)