PDA

View Full Version : Part Police: Wild on the Water

desertbird
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Flipping through channels and this show is on COURT TV. Filmed in the Florida Keys, but it looks just like some of the holiday weekends at the Sandbar from years back. I wonder if this is a series, a pilot, or just a special?
For those of you with Time Warner LA it repeats Monday morning, 2:00am. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------
"Party Police: Wild on the Water"
Every year, the Florida KeysÂ’ BartendersÂ’ Weekend gives workers in the hospitality and service industries a chance to cut loose with a party of their own. Attendees get wild on hundreds of boats tied together off the areaÂ’s famous tropical beaches. Bartenders and waitresses from all over the world come to this annual event, bringing with them all the excessive fun the authorities can handle. Ride along first hand with coastal law enforcement agencies as they patrol the Mardi Gras of the sea. TV-14

robk
08-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Flipping through channels and this show is on COURT TV. Filmed in the Florida Keys, but it looks just like some of the holiday weekends at the Sandbar from years back. I wonder if this is a series, a pilot, or just a special?
For those of you with Time Warner LA it repeats Monday morning, 2:00am. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------
"Party Police: Wild on the Water"
Every year, the Florida KeysÂ’ BartendersÂ’ Weekend gives workers in the hospitality and service industries a chance to cut loose with a party of their own. Attendees get wild on hundreds of boats tied together off the areaÂ’s famous tropical beaches. Bartenders and waitresses from all over the world come to this annual event, bringing with them all the excessive fun the authorities can handle. Ride along first hand with coastal law enforcement agencies as they patrol the Mardi Gras of the sea. TV-14
Haha... my girlfriend and I were watching that the other night thinking that if it were filmed at the sandbar in havi instead it could be sort of a "who's who" of ***boat... :)

desertbird
08-14-2006, 07:26 AM
I think the one cop, Sanchez, had a real hard-on with the camera following him around. However, in fairness, it looked like they were pretty leanient on some of the drunks, so long as they did talk back!

HocusPocus
08-14-2006, 08:30 AM
i stayed up later then i wanted to last night watching that show, the chick fight was pretty cool.. then the police were pepper spaying them. all of that stuff just gives me more reasons to avoid the weekends or holidays. :)