PDA

View Full Version : Hey LitLbit circle boat Gal

CircleJerk
08-14-2006, 05:50 AM
Missed you, for the three girl record setting opposite sex knock down, drag out at the Newport Outlaw race! But, Robin and Sharon will be at Moses Sept 15 and Dad Bill says the heck with slow water log manifolds, the pipes are going ON and she has the green light to go for it! So folks, this could be a record to have three girls driving flats IN competition with almost NO males. I know hydros have attained this count but never SS, SK, or PS classes. Anyone dispute this? INquiring minds want to know.....
Dang, we sure had fun! Water balloon fights, four wheeler crashes, (my trailer got bashed) Mustard smearing on soda bottles, dog fights, and lots of trash talking all around! :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-14-2006, 07:44 AM
They used to run a powder puff heat down here sorry Boyd, but I won't tell anyone. :cool:

CircleJerk
08-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey DUDE, this is not Boyd, this is his other (fuming) half , not a good way to make brownie points with the female persuasion. There is no powderpuff racing in the STATE of WASHINGTON!!!! NOT going to follow the californians up here in GOD'S GREEN/PLENTY OF LAKE WATER COUNTRY!
The gentlemen in this area know not to mention powderpuff racing, where I can hear it. There was not powderpuff racing in the area when I started, it was me against the guys for eight long years and I'm not going down without a fight on this issue, even when I retire at the end of the year (by the way, it is now a total of 10 years, driving the same boat). Just for your information, at the last race, I will be driving an entirely different type of boat for my grand exit, and I'm not going to tell you what it will be until after the race, or you can just fly up here and see for yourself. Anyone, in Washington, who thinks they know what it is, better not tell anyone else (especially Jerbear) or the wrath of the Blondebomber will get them.
Are you happy now Jer bear? You got the reaction you were after. Hope it made your day and go work on your boat. HA! HA!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey DUDE, this is not Boyd, this is his other (fuming) half , not a good way to make brownie points with the female persuasion. There is no powderpuff racing in the STATE of WASHINGTON!!!! NOT going to follow the californians up here in GOD'S GREEN/PLENTY OF LAKE WATER COUNTRY!
The gentlemen in this area know not to mention powderpuff racing, where I can hear it. There was not powderpuff racing in the area when I started, it was me against the guys for eight long years and I'm not going down without a fight on this issue, even when I retire at the end of the year (by the way, it is now a total of 10 years, driving the same boat). Just for your information, at the last race, I will be driving an entirely different type of boat for my grand exit, and I'm not going to tell you what it will be until after the race, or you can just fly up here and see for yourself. Anyone, in Washington, who thinks they know what it is, better not tell anyone else (especially Jerbear) or the wrath of the Blondebomber will get them.
Are you happy now Jer bear? You got the reaction you were after. Hope it made your day and go work on your boat. HA! HA!
I congratulate your success in reviving the powderpuff class. I was only bursting Boyds bubble on the record thang. Maybe its a washington record, I really don't know. Anyway, I'll have to put a call through to St. John and get the scoop. :boxed:

CircleJerk
08-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Jer, you don't get it do you. There are NO SUCH WORDS AS POWDERPUFF Races in Washington state. Do you get the picture yet? This is the jerks other half (not the jerk). St John dude doesn't know anything.

biesemeyer34
08-14-2006, 09:13 PM
St. John Dude knows not to get in the blonde's argument. Leave it Jerry . She likes to be an =. Jimmy D.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-14-2006, 10:26 PM
St. John Dude knows not to get in the blonde's argument. Leave it Jerry . She likes to be an =. Jimmy D.
An equal???? Hell, she's FASTER than Boyd! :) :rollside:

FlatRat
08-15-2006, 07:56 AM
Ouch!!! :argue:
Flipper too

CircleJerk
08-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Heck ya, and you too, boobie Jer!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-15-2006, 10:13 PM