PDA

View Full Version : 2 car fire on rice road

jasonwtc
08-14-2006, 08:36 AM
it was about 345 sunday saw 2 cars on fire. fire trucks were there putting it out nothing left of the cars anybody know what happened

Hardly Satisfied
08-14-2006, 09:24 AM
I saw the same thing saw 1 person on the ground next to a car were the fireman were taking care of him. had some more emergency vehicles pass by

Tremor Girl
08-14-2006, 09:28 AM
2 guys passing into oncoming traffic. First guy went then his buddy followed but couldn't make it in time and went head on to another car. 2 airvac helicopters needed to transport the victims :mad: :mad:

Captain Dan
08-14-2006, 09:31 AM
2 guys passing into oncoming traffic. First guy went then his buddy followed but couldn't make it in time and went head on to another car. 2 airvac helicopters needed to transport the victims :mad: :mad:
Precisely why I no longer do Rice Road - people are willing to take bigger chances than I, and when they screw up, they take others with them.

CBadDad
08-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Precisely why I no longer do Rice Road - people are willing to take bigger chances than I, and when they screw up, they take others with them.
Ditto!

Tremor Girl
08-14-2006, 09:34 AM
There was another head on about 30 mins after this one happened.

Kilrtoy
08-14-2006, 09:45 AM
What a F U C K I N Idiot....

jasonwtc
08-14-2006, 09:54 AM
i take rice rd on none holiday weekends and if i pass i make sure i have time to make it and i don't follow other cars i make sure i am in the lead so i can see the road ahead. busy weekends i take the erhenburg way(not sure on spelling)

HavasuSelect
08-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Was that the car-b-q with the bronco?

Captain Dan
08-14-2006, 10:20 AM
i take rice rd on none holiday weekends and if i pass i make sure i have time to make it and i don't follow other cars i make sure i am in the lead so i can see the road ahead. busy weekends i take the erhenburg way(not sure on spelling)
That might make you the safe passer, but you still have to worry about all the others on the road that don't have a lick of sense. You will take the lead and some jackass (or three) will tuck in right behind you and hope he/she can make it. I've seen people do some stupid shit on Rice Road - only a matter of time until you get tangled up in it.

Tremor Girl
08-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Was that the car-b-q with the bronco?
YEP!

PlyaPlya22
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
When I take Rice Road and someone is following me I will stay in the lane of on coming traffic with my hazards on letting the car behind know that it is safe. If I jump back into my lane and turn the Hazards off, you better get back in line. There has also been times where cars have tried to pass me and I have jumped over in frot of them to keep a head on collision from happening. Schit is nickin futs.

lewiville
08-14-2006, 10:44 AM
When I take Rice Road and someone is following me I will stay in the lane of on coming traffic with my hazards on letting the car behind know that it is safe. If I jump back into my lane and turn the Hazards off, you better get back in line. There has also been times where cars have tried to pass me and I have jumped over in frot of them to keep a head on collision from happening. Schit is nickin futs.
I am starting to like 95 south through Blyth better and better. I have seen some scary shizzel this year and its not getting any better. It really pisses me off to see idiots like this :mad: . Its like there is no one else in the world but them and dont take into consideration other peoples lives. :mad: :mad: :mad:

jbtrailerjim
08-14-2006, 10:51 AM
F*ck Rice Rd. The extra 15 or 20 minutes you can save by going that way, is not worth putting my families life in danger. Way too many idiots on that stretch of road. :yuk:

lewiville
08-14-2006, 11:22 AM
F*ck Rice Rd. The extra 15 or 20 minutes you can save by going that way, is not worth putting my families life in danger. Way too many idiots on that stretch of road. :yuk:
Thats about what it is. 20 to 30 min drive straight through no worries. Its actualy got some nice sceanary to.
Some day I want to hit one of those hole in the wall bars in Blyth to. That would be cool :crossx: