PDA

View Full Version : Free Kittens to GOOD home

Debbolas
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566kittens-med.jpg
Ok, two sweet 3 month old kittens avalible NOW :D Both litter box trained, they eat dry kitten food.
The little girl is in the front...she was born first, her name is BASS, because she was born "Bass Ackwards" ;) of course you can change her name, she has a little half mustache and goatee, we don't think she can see so good, her eyes are not lined up right, or something. She will be a small cat like her mom. Her mom's name is Charlotte and she plays "hide and seek" with us, very smart cat....
The little boy is behind her, his name is Tot, His dad's name is Tater (like in the Blue Comedy Tour "Tater Salad") So his full name is Tater Tot, of course you can change his name as well. He is a sweetie, cuddles up to you and purrs:D He is kinda fearless, so you have to watch him. He will be a BIG cat, his dad is just one year old and weights 15 pounds...
They are great kittens,
free to a GOOD home.....
:rollside:
We will pay for their shots and spaying:D

barbigrl
08-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok, two sweet 3 month old kittens avalible NOW :D Both litter box trained, they eat dry kitten food.
The little girl is in the front...she was born first, her name is BASS, because she was born "Bass Ackwards" ;) of course you can change her name, she has a little half mustache and goatee, we don't think she can see so good, her eyes are not lined up right, or something. She will be a small cat like her mom. Her mom's name is Charlotte and she plays "hide and seek" with us, very smart cat....
The little boy is behind her, his name is Tot, His dad's name is Tater (like in the Blue Comedy Tour "Tater Salad") So his full name is Tater Tot, of course you can change his name as well. He is a sweetie, cuddles up to you and purrs:D He is kinda fearless, so you have to watch him. He will be a BIG cat, his dad is just one year old and weights 15 pounds...
They are great kittens,
free to a GOOD home.....
Deb I wish I could take one of your kitties.... :(

Debbolas
08-14-2006, 03:21 PM
They are sweeties, guaranteed to be good cats with personality and affection........and they are pretty :D
Scream is kinda tired of having 5 cats......Charlotte, Tator, Madeline, Tot and Bass:D Plus the two labs, Sonny and Blondie.
(THANK GOD, our daughters fish died last month!)
lol ;)

Throttle
08-14-2006, 03:27 PM
is shipping included?

Debbolas
08-14-2006, 03:57 PM
is shipping included?
:D
I will drive down to your house (have to do a residence check to be sure the kitten will be properly taken care of) ;)

thumbs
08-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Where are you located? My 1 year old cat needs a playmate. She keeps waking us up at 4 or 5am to play fetch.

Throttle
08-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I will drive down to your house (have to do a residence check to be sure the kitten will be properly taken care of) ;)
uttt ohhhh. I am in the middle of working 9 out of 13 shifts right now... will not be home for another week :cry:

Debbolas
08-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Where are you located? My 1 year old cat needs a playmate. She keeps waking us up at 4 or 5am to play fetch.
Inland Empire Area..............(Alta Loma):D
uttt ohhhh. I am in the middle of working 9 out of 13 shifts right now... will not be home for another week
We can wait a week:D
Leaving for San Francisco tomorrow thru Friday and then the Lake this weekend....Next week is good for us:D :clover: :D

IN2-IN2MX
08-14-2006, 08:47 PM
OMG! I hope you find them good homes Deb. We already have 3 so we can't right now. Good luck. :)

RiverToysJas
08-14-2006, 10:19 PM
is this considered "spam" ..... meeoooowwww :cry:
Why did she try to sell you something? :idea:
No sales, no spam IMO.
RTJas :D

Jrocket
08-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Any idea of how long they can hold their breath....just curious of course.

RiverToysJas
08-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Any idea of how long they can hold their breath....just curious of course.
As long as you get them all the way in the birdcage first, it doesn't really matter. ;) LOL :crossx:
RTJas :D

Jrocket
08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
I got one here,had one here that went 4 minutes,or at least it looked like 4 minutes.Whada ya say deb,ya got a loaner for me?

RiverToysJas
08-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Here's another one, if anyone is interested.....
http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/images/free_cat.jpg
RTJas :D .........Deb's gonna kill me..... :skull:

Jrocket
08-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Huh,guess I got him after all.
Put me down for 11-0 now.

upsman105
08-14-2006, 10:47 PM
That is sooooo wrong... :skull: :skull:

Jrocket
08-14-2006, 10:53 PM
hey, scrape that lil feline up off the pavement .... and go home and make some "kat-tacos" korean style :220v: :rollside:
Ive got morals,I pay somebdoy to do that part.I just eat them.Takes alot of Tapatio to get the fur down though.

IN2-IN2MX
08-15-2006, 06:48 AM
You guys are gross! :crossx: :mad: :skull: :220v: :argue:

Old Man Havasu
08-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Hey!
I am close by. I could stop by on my way to Havasu and pick them up. I ran out of coyote bait last trip.....
JUST KIDDING! Don't forward this to PETA! LOL
I only use yapping neighborhood dogs for bait...

Debbolas
08-21-2006, 02:52 PM
I got one here,had one here that went 4 minutes,or at least it looked like 4 minutes.Whada ya say deb,ya got a loaner for me?
Boy, you guys are a HOOT!! :rolleyes:
I think I can talk my daughters friend into one, and I guess we can just keep the other.....I KNOW if I drive one over to my moms house, she will take it....all I have to do is get her to hold it........just once:D
Deb<---------------was able to keep a great many animals with this trick:D

F26
08-21-2006, 07:13 PM
If you feed them cornmeal somebody will take a kitty
it makes the meat taste so sweet!

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:19 PM
kitty bump

lucky
08-22-2006, 01:20 PM
kitty bump
Lucky is always looking to bump the Kitty :crossx: lmao

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:23 PM
It's a good thing you have such a large penis, or else you would REALLY be in trouble! :D LMAO

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:25 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Kitchen_construction_and_Homecoming_003-med.jpg
This is what the daddy cat looks like................

lucky
08-22-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Kitchen_construction_and_Homecoming_003-med.jpg
This is what the daddy cat looks like................
well that does it , i'm not messing with him - I might get mistaken for a scratching pole -- that spells ME owwww lmao

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Dam_Run_003-med.jpg
This is the mother Charlotte:D

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566kittens.jpg
and here are the kittens:D

lucky
08-22-2006, 01:54 PM
and here are the kittens:D
ya know i can be volger :) lmao But since Its Super Deb- I'll be a nice lil boy !

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:56 PM
ya know i can be volger :) lmao But since Its Super Deb- I'll be a nice lil boy !
:D Good :D
and I miss-spoke earlier...............you have a HUGE penis LOL :D

lucky
08-22-2006, 02:07 PM
:D Good :D
and I miss-spoke earlier...............you have a HUGE penis LOL :D
Watch what you say - You saw what showed up in Traci- sig line lmao here kittty , kitty , kitty

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Watch what you say - You saw what showed up in Traci- sig line lmao here kittty , kitty , kitty
I'm just quoting what's above your avatar.......or did RexOne mess with that as well :idea:

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 12:39 PM
These kittens are still free:D

beaverretriever
09-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Are you in Havasu?
I wish I was a little closer, I would probably take the female. Our cat has been missing a week and I would like to suprise my wife.
I cant tell from the pic, but long or short hair. We cant have a long hair cat.

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm pretty sure we can deliver :D
Their mom is a short hair and the dad is medium, so they are medium hairy. Smart, potty trained, dry cat food trained.....sweet cats :D
Tot is the boy (named Tater Tot because his dad is named Tater) He is very curious and is always into something. Bass is the girl, she has a 1/2 mustach and goatee. She is kinda special, very sweet not as rambucous as Tot.
They love to play in old 12 pack soda boxes.....

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
They love to play in old 12 pack soda boxes.....
:D Wonder if my opossum buddy would like a playmate.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127100_0191-med.jpg
C.T. :wink:

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
:D Wonder if my opossum buddy would like a playmate.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127100_0191-med.jpg
Ok, I don't deliver to Tennisee or South Carolina or where-ever you live :D
and would your possum buddy be nice to my kittens. They are really sweet. Excellent personalities :D
(and they spell better than I do) ;)

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Ok, I don't deliver to Tennisee or South Carolina or where-ever you live :D
and would your possum buddy be nice to my kittens. They are really sweet. Excellent personalities :D
(and they spell better than I do) ;)
North Carolina , Tarheel baby :p
I don't think they would get along too well. Mr. Trot stays outside. well could be Miss Trot, I ~ didn't check :rollside: you could Fed Ex one to me and we'll see if they like eachother :D
Tot & Trot sounds like a couple to me.

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 03:07 PM
YOU stay away from my kitty you tarheal you!!
I have relatives in Marshall Texas and they think my Aunt Kathleen talks funny because of her Carolina accent. :D
Where is Voodoomedman, we can ask him about UPSing the cats ;)

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2006, 03:12 PM
YOU stay away from my kitty you tarheal you!!
I have relatives in Marshall Texas and they think my Aunt Kathleen talks funny because of her Carolina accent. :D
Where is Voodoomedman, we can ask him about UPSing the cats ;)
I dunno about using UPS it may come out looking like a bunch of scratched up bullets. :D
Fed Ex. it may end up on a desserted island playing with a soccar ball named Wilson.
USPS hell Poor cat will die of old age before it gets here. I can't win for loosing sometimes :rolleyes:

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 03:25 PM
I think I will just drive them out to Havasu:D

Debbolas
09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
purrrrrrr;)
bump:clover:

Goad
09-18-2006, 12:56 PM
tempting....Jack (my cat) would hate me if I brought him home a buddy.

Debbolas
09-18-2006, 01:03 PM
I don't know, he seems like a cool cat to me:D
My kittens are pretty AND have GREAT personalities:D
they like to play in the empty 12pack soda boxes, just don't leave them around toliet paper. :rolleyes: I just went to the market and they attacked my 12 roll pack of paper and had one of the rolls out and (i guess)were sharpening their claws on it....toliet paper everywhere :rolleyes:
They are litter box trained and dry catfood trained and they are use to large dogs. We have labs (who have NO personal boundries) so the cats are use to having big old dog noses up their butts and getting licked all over :D

Tom Brown
09-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I'll take one, Deb. Put it in a zip-lock bag and mail it to me.

Debbolas
09-18-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll take one, Deb. Put it in a zip-lock bag and mail it to me.
Ya, I'm not falling for THAT one :D
Come on down to the lake and I'll bring him/her to you;)

Debbolas
10-15-2006, 12:09 PM
:clover: Free Kittens to good home :clover:
Scream is making noises about getting rid of them for good :rolleyes:
Last Chance, Buy one get one free!! :D

hoolign
10-15-2006, 12:27 PM
They are great kittens,
free to a GOOD home.....
My dog loves kittens! easier to digest I suppose
:p

Tom Brown
10-15-2006, 12:31 PM
My dog loves kittens! easier to digest I suppose
:p
The things you Albertans call foreplay never cease to amaze me. :idea:

hoolign
10-15-2006, 12:34 PM
The things you Albertans call foreplay never cease to amaze me. :idea:
Shut up jack hole big stink-butt!
:mad:

Tom Brown
10-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Shut up jack hole big stink-butt!
Where did you learn my Indian name?

hoolign
10-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Where did you learn my Indian name?
www.saskatchewanindiannames.com

Debbolas
10-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Disclaimer:
The above mentioned kittens are for company only, not to be digested internally or applied to your skin. Keep away from eyes and mouth.
Deb<-------------Posts with a FIST! :crossx:

hoolign
10-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Disclaimer:
The above mentioned kittens are for company only, not to be digested internally or applied to your skin. Keep away from eyes and mouth.
Deb<-------------Posts with a FIST! :crossx:
Looks like it's rabbit for supper again
:(

Tom Brown
10-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Looks like it's rabbit for supper again
:(
Sure... but tell them what you pull the rabbit out of.

Debbolas
10-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Last chance..................bump.............meyow.... ....purrrrr...........cute kittens:D :clover: :D

topless
10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
There is a pet store in Norco who will take them.

Debbolas
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Will they be nice to them?
They are very sweet kittens..... :cry:

hoolign
10-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Will they be nice to them?
They are very sweet kittens..... :cry:
Right up until they huck em in with the Pythons! mew mew mew SQUAAAAAAAAAASSH
:crossx:
the free kittens are sometimes ground up into puppy chow!
er...not? :rollside:

Debbolas
10-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Right up until they huck em in with the Pythons! mew mew mew SQUAAAAAAAAAASSH
:crossx:
the free kittens are sometimes ground up into puppy chow!
er...not? :rollside:
:jawdrop:
um, ok, thanks anyway.................never mind................ :cool:

seanv
10-16-2006, 04:08 PM
wow!!!! some of the best laughter to date :cry: :cry: