PDA

View Full Version : Video the Liberals, News Media, and Terrorists don't want you to see

probablecause
08-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Check this out.
Fake News Coverage (http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp)

deltaAce
08-14-2006, 04:53 PM
I look foward to the day when the news media loses ALL credibility with EVERYBODY. Ive hated them for years & never watch t.v. news or look at news rags. They need to be "taken out".

SmokinLowriderSS
08-14-2006, 05:02 PM
blown don't want ya to see it either.
Yep, I heard of the frauds last week. Reuters fired the photographer, but "had no interest" in looking over his past submissions to see if the Beruit photo was the first, or just the one caught. Gee, what does THAT mean?
Seems strikingly simmilar to CBS's "lack of interest" in finding out who gave them "forged papers" about the president.........
Things to make you go "Hmmmmmmmmm".

Blown 472
08-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Brought to you by the zionist corp media.
The one great media lie I love the best is, that isreal is just this poor wittle country just trying to make a living.
Keep feeding sheepeople your necks will be cut soon.

Steve 1
08-20-2006, 05:46 AM
The one great media lie I love the best is, that isreal is just this poor wittle country just trying to make a living.
You do not get it do you Bent??

SmokinLowriderSS
08-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Aint THAT one a hoot. The "innaccurate" (damn that's being generous to it) reporting as spoken above is slanted TO MAKE ISRAEL LOOK BAD, yet, ole blown, in all his intelectual superiority and "FREE-THINKingness, blames it on ISRAEL SUPPORTERS (those hated "zionists" he loves to speak of).
Care to try explaining just why the supporters want to make Israel look BAD??
Bet ya can't with any inteligence attatched to the explanation. Go-head, try.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-20-2006, 06:25 AM
" Teecha sho' nuff say ah gotsta git me sum edjakashun. So, ah gots me sum."
You need some more. Go back, stay awake this time. Better make it a private school. We've already seen the results of your public education.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-20-2006, 06:25 AM
You do not get it do you Bent?? No, he doesn't.

Freak
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Fake news is put out by both sides. ---That's old news.
Anyone catch the prez today???
Also at the news conference today, he conceded that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction.
Late in the conference, when asked what Iraq's role was in the World Trade Center attacks, the president said, "Nothing."
So.....
No WMDs . .
No 9-11 connection . .
So those arguments are over...... :argue:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Late in the conference, when asked what Iraq's role was in the World Trade Center attacks, the president said, "Nothing."
So.....
No 9-11 connection . .
So those arguments are over...... :argue:
Ummmmm Freak, the only people EVER claiming that Iraq had a 9/11/01 connection are the liberal blogs man. I've been trying to crush THAT accusation for ..... oh ..... 3 years now. Find me where the administration EVER claimed there was a 9/11 connection to Iraq. You will not. Nobody else has ever found it to prove me wrong.
There IS on the other hand, connections galore from the Hussein govt of Iraq TO AL-QUEDA. How that has been tried to be twisted to 9/11 is known only to the conspiracy mentality (oh, and certain senators who never got called on it either).
As far as Chemical and desired nuke weapons go. Somebody tell me where the ones he DID have, claimed to have, had at the end of the first gulf war, went to. History will tell where in 20 years. My bets are on Syria has them now.