PDA

View Full Version : Clean Wood Deck

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Check out this Patterson that was at Long Beach on Sat..and the man himself...in the background...the trailer was just as nice as the boat....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1799wood.jpg

65MILLER
08-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Whoa...awesome!

whale
08-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Is that Shockwave..................

old rigger
08-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Nice boat, wrong guy.
That's Harlan Orrin with the hat on, another wood boat/deck legend, but not Bob Patterson.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Is that Shockwave..................
Shockwave is right hand drive, yellow and has SS-88 on the side. Leach was turning the shit out of it. :cool:

whale
08-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Thats a good looking rig......who does it belong to ? Is it a glass or wood hull.

Marty Gras
08-14-2006, 07:08 PM
That boat was in Hot Boat a few years ago, and it looks EXACTLY the same as it looked back in the early 80's when it was restored. The owner is a great guy and a TRUE V-DRIVER! I'm happy to have helped in building many of the parts used in it durring it's original build along with this owner's emaculate restoration. As clean as it looks, I talked with the owner down at Havasu Marina a year ago and he has never stopped running it WOT, like it should be run. Good hull, good rigging, great owner, history does live on! PS, his brother has a nice 16' small block boat too!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Nice boat, wrong guy.
That's Harlan Orrin with the hat on, another wood boat/deck legend, but not Bob Patterson.
Yep, that is Harlan and he is the man...don't know Bob Patterson nor do I know what he looks like...Harlan is a legend.... :D did not mean to confuse anyone..

superdave013
08-14-2006, 07:56 PM
I used to go to Buena Vista all the time in the late 80's and would see that boat there alot. The one thing I remember is the trailer floats. lol
Timeless classic for sure.

beerjet
08-16-2006, 12:24 AM
Check out this Patterson that was at Long Beach on Sat..and the man himself...in the background...the trailer was just as nice as the boat....
Boats like this make me want a v-drive . Gorgeous.
-beerjet-

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-16-2006, 07:35 AM
Boats like this make me want a v-drive . Gorgeous.
-beerjet-
So sell your boats and get yourself one....of course you would have to change your screen name to......????????? :idea:

Firecracker
08-16-2006, 06:57 PM
That is a very beautiful boat, my dad actually sees the guy who owns it a couple times a week at work. He's a pretty good guy.
Just not sure if he wants his name on the boards. I'll leave that up to him.

mbrown2
08-16-2006, 07:59 PM
That boat is amazing.....when you see something like that it just makes you think "why does such less work go into today's custom boats"....Wonder what that boat went for new?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-17-2006, 08:07 AM
That boat is amazing.....when you see something like that it just makes you think "why does such less work go into today's custom boats"....Wonder what that boat went for new?
So true...today's boats cost way more and who knows if they will last as long as the old classics do...